Hillary Clinton questions 'legitimacy' of Trump's victory in 2016 election

yes, yes, protect that fragile ego... you only get one, after all...

You're a mouthy little twat that backs up nothing with facts.
You're on my short list as well.

Oh no, your short list! Whatever will I do!

By the way, I asked you a question: evidence of what?

Holy Shit you're slow!!!

"Dumb post on several levels. For one, it is now fact on record that Trump campaign officials attempted to collude with Russian officials. Second, new lies by people in the Trump circle regarding Russian contacts and Wikileaks contacts are still being revealed on a weekly basis. Third, the investigation is still ongoing. Fourth, anyone who claims to know what evidence the Mueller team does or does not possess (that's you, in this case) is either a liar or delusional."

wait.... seriously? you want evidence of the most basic of facts regarding this topic? hah, no. Sit there and flail, you fool. If you don't know these basic facts, you shouldn't even be opening your mouth about any of this. I certainly don't expect you to take my word for any of it, and I certainly do not care whether or not you accept any of the basic facts as fact. Really, you embarrass yourself not to do so.

Than post the evidence Skippy.

No,, sorry. I will not be spoonfeeding you the most basic facts of this topic, nor will I be legitimizing your idiot tactics by engaging you on debate of the truth of these basic facts. Yes, it is a fact on record that Trump campaign people attempted to collude with Russian officials to get information on their opposition. Yes, it is a fact that new lies from people in that Trump circle regardimg Russian contacts are being revealed in a steady stream. You embarrass yourself by even commenting on a topic you know so little about. My best tactic here is to just let you keep talking.

Holy Shit you're slow!!!

"Dumb post on several levels. For one, it is now fact on record that Trump campaign officials attempted to collude with Russian officials. Second, new lies by people in the Trump circle regarding Russian contacts and Wikileaks contacts are still being revealed on a weekly basis. Third, the investigation is still ongoing. Fourth, anyone who claims to know what evidence the Mueller team does or does not possess (that's you, in this case) is either a liar or delusional."

wait.... seriously? you want evidence of the most basic of facts regarding this topic? hah, no. Sit there and flail, you fool. If you don't know these basic facts, you shouldn't even be opening your mouth about any of this. I certainly don't expect you to take my word for any of it, and I certainly do not care whether or not you accept any of the basic facts as fact. Really, you embarrass yourself not to do so.

No,, sorry. I will not be spoonfeeding you the most basic facts of this topic, nor will I be legitimizing your idiot tactics by engaging you on debate of the truth of these basic facts. Yes, it is a fact on record that Trump campaign people attempted to collude with Russian officials to get information on their opposition. Yes, it is a fact that new lies from people in that Trump circle regardimg Russian contacts are being revealed in a steady stream. You embarrass yourself by even commenting on a topic you know so little about. My best tactic here is to just let you keep talking.

Show us the evidence.

this sounds familiar from your last post i just replied to where you were quick to be a dick, but didn't bother to get the context of which i was referring to.

back to ignore. not worth the keyboard wear at this point.

just not worth it. some people are only in here to troll and get shots in and he's certainly one of those with nothing but snark to offer.

and he sucks at that as well.

You loudmouth, think-skinned babies are all exactly the same... you degenerate into quivering little blobs of impotent anger the moment anyone dares to treat you the way you treat others... like fish in a barrel, really...

LOL.....Trump is the pres and hillary isnt. Let that soak in princess.

How old are you, son? You sound like a child.

Holy Shit you're slow!!!

Show us the evidence.

No. Look it up yourself. Sorry. Again, I dont care if you take my word for it, nor do I care if you accept these basic facts. I am content to just let you talk.

Holy Shit you're slow!!!

Show us the evidence.

No. Look it up yourself. Sorry. Again, I dont care if you take my word for it, nor do I care if you accept these basic facts. I am content to just let you talk.
The real Russian collusion.

Judge Jeanine: Uranium One is Biggest Scandals of the Last Century and Is Far from a Distraction

Holy Shit you're slow!!!

So ya got nothing.....

Show us the evidence.

The real Russian collusion.

Judge Jeanine: Uranium One is Biggest Scandals of the Last Century and Is Far from a DistractionJudge Jeanine: Uranium One is Biggest Scandals of the Last Century and Is Far from a Distraction

Haha, Judge Jeanine... yes, please, parade her about.... crazy is crazy, and she will let the crazy out

just not worth it. some people are only in here to troll and get shots in and he's certainly one of those with nothing but snark to offer.

You loudmouth, think-skinned babies are all exactly the same... you degenerate into quivering little blobs of impotent anger the moment anyone dares to treat you the way you treat others... like fish in a barrel, really...

Actually I'm 52 and retired at 46.
How about you princess?

Holy Shit you're slow!!!

So ya got nothing.....

Of course I do. Anyone who has even cursorily followed this topic has possession of these facts. In fact, you should feel embarrassed of yourself for being so obsessed with this topic, yet also so ignorant of it at the same time.

How about you princess?

Sure you are. Sure you did. Sorry, not buying it. You sound like a child.

Holy Shit you're slow!!!

So ya got nothing.....

Of course I do. Anyone who has even cursorily followed this topic has possession of these facts. In fact, you should feel embarrassed of yourself for being so obsessed with this topic, yet also so ignorant of it at the same time.

I see you're a big fan of CNN.

So ya got nothing.....

That makes no sense. These are basic facts of this topic, and they can be found anywhere. Even on FOX. Now you're just getting whiny.

How about you princess?

Sure you are. Sure you did. Sorry, not buying it. You sound like a child.

So still working at MickyDees eh?
Strive for success and you might make manager.

So ya got nothing.....

That makes no sense. These are basic facts of this topic, and they can be found anywhere. Even on FOX. Now you're just getting whiny.

Than link them if you're so self assured.

Then: “He became the first person, Republican or Democrat, who refused to say that he would respect the results of this election. Now, that is a direct threat to our democracy,”

Now: "Clinton lamented how “we don’t have a method for contesting” the election in the United States and called for an independent commission to “get to the bottom of what happened.”

We don't need an independent commission. Trump got more electoral votes and won. End of story. Too bad, so sad. Time to accept it, Hilly.....

The difference being, she raises legitimate questions, while Trump was squawking about made up bullshit.

So not respecting the results after saying what she said is ok as long as she or the opposing party thinks she's justified.

What a wonderful example of the hyper partisan 'logic' that is destroying our country, not to mention an example of the hypocrisy of the political spin doctors and those that carry their water so willingly.

Trump won. There were many factors that fed into this but the election is long over at this point

She's not disreapecting the results, she's asking questions. That's a far cry from the embarrassing shit Trump said. Also, her questions are legitimate and should be asked.

I know that you really really really want these two things to be the same, but they just aren't.

She isn't?

her response to the interviewer asking "do you think it was a legitimate election" was “I think that there are lots of questions about its legitimacy,” and that's not questioning the legitimacy/disrespecting the results?

she is simply reiterating the "he's illegitimate" message the dems have been spinning out since Nov 8.

and, (more importantly actually), for either of these things (Rooshins! or these claims of voter suppression) to have any bearing on the actual 'legitimacy' of Trump's election we would have to have 2 things:

1. Proof that Trump or his campaign had direct involvement, maybe the RNC I guess could be stuffed in there, but if Trump had nothing to do with it, Trump had nothing to do with it.
2. Proof that either of these things actually impacted the ultimate outcome. anything other than direct causality of her loss fails to meet any standard of delegitimizing the result.

given that 2, above, is something that almost certainly can never be conclusively be proven, and dems know it, all they're doing is using this as a smokescreen to continue to interfere with Trump in any way they can. That's not a legitimate anything, unless you want to count business as usual as 'legitimate'

She stated that she has questions. Then stated those questions. She did not assume the answers. You made that leap yourself.

Nonsense. She was asked a very simple question.

Instead of acknowledging the legitimacy of the election, as she should have by the standard she herself set with her own yapper, she said "I think that there are lots of questions about its legitimacy,”

And now having questions about the legitimacy of something is not questioning its legitimacy. Lol.

The difference being, she raises legitimate questions, while Trump was squawking about made up bullshit.

So not respecting the results after saying what she said is ok as long as she or the opposing party thinks she's justified.

What a wonderful example of the hyper partisan 'logic' that is destroying our country, not to mention an example of the hypocrisy of the political spin doctors and those that carry their water so willingly.

Trump won. There were many factors that fed into this but the election is long over at this point

She's not disreapecting the results, she's asking questions. That's a far cry from the embarrassing shit Trump said. Also, her questions are legitimate and should be asked.

I know that you really really really want these two things to be the same, but they just aren't.

She isn't?

her response to the interviewer asking "do you think it was a legitimate election" was “I think that there are lots of questions about its legitimacy,” and that's not questioning the legitimacy/disrespecting the results?

she is simply reiterating the "he's illegitimate" message the dems have been spinning out since Nov 8.

and, (more importantly actually), for either of these things (Rooshins! or these claims of voter suppression) to have any bearing on the actual 'legitimacy' of Trump's election we would have to have 2 things:

1. Proof that Trump or his campaign had direct involvement, maybe the RNC I guess could be stuffed in there, but if Trump had nothing to do with it, Trump had nothing to do with it.
2. Proof that either of these things actually impacted the ultimate outcome. anything other than direct causality of her loss fails to meet any standard of delegitimizing the result.

given that 2, above, is something that almost certainly can never be conclusively be proven, and dems know it, all they're doing is using this as a smokescreen to continue to interfere with Trump in any way they can. That's not a legitimate anything, unless you want to count business as usual as 'legitimate'

She stated that she has questions. Then stated those questions. She did not assume the answers. You made that leap yourself.

Nonsense. She was asked a very simple question.

Instead of acknowledging the legitimacy of the election, as she should have by the standard she herself set with her own yapper, she said "I think that there are lots of questions about its legitimacy,”

And now having questions about the legitimacy of something is not questioning its legitimacy. Lol.
So having questions about something isn't questioning something.

It never ends.

To point out fake news contradictions:
MSNBC changes the narrative by creating false claims by saying Jarred had emails claiming he "talked to" wikileaks, however CNN admitted the emails just "talked about" wikileaks. Change one word and fake news changes the suspicions and narrative. Even In CNN admission they still made it seem wrong to "talk about wiki leaks" in an email making every Dem suspicious for doing the same in their emails, yet we still have 0 emails submitted by the many Dems who met with that Russian adoption lawyer tied to the Brittish Tabloid guy who has ties to GPS. Don Jr. voluntarily submitted his emails but no Dem has and Mueller is not doing his job asking for them in even standard to get to the true Russian collusion on the Dem side making this clear cut proof this is one sided to hide his friend's wrong doing and perhaps his own.
This is why I said since the begining 9f his appointment) he was required to recuse himself as per
the law 28 CFR Section 45.2
Jeff Sessions has the right to remove him by law.
28 USC Section 528 provides:
28 CFR Section 45.2 provides in part:
Comey (who's wife is a Dem politician) and Mueller have been friends for nearly 15 years. They were partners in a few questionable activities.

Trump is not a legitimate President

He needed an enemy government to intervene

Trump is not a legitimate President

He needed an enemy government to intervene
So Obama met with the enemies Ambassador
- Sergey Kislyak who appeared 22 times on former President Obamas visitors log and he was used as an agent to spy on the opposing party during an election including using him to set up the "Russian narrative" which we now know was working with Dems.

Which by the way is what that adoption lawyer was saying, that her dirt on Hillary was about Russia helping/working with her campaign.
Furthermore Hillary used Mexico and Ukraine's interference with the campaign.
Not enemies, but the Gov't of Mexico does not have our best interest when it sends released prisoners into our country and has no desire to share other responsibilities.
CAN OF WORMS OPENED....BOOMERANG RETURNING.
images-9.jpeg
schumerAndPutin.jpg

Forum List

Back