Hillary Clinton is a CHEATER & YOU are going to endorse that by voting for her.

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
Donna Brazzil gives her questions in advance of debates. What does Hillary do? Refuse to accept them? Turn her in? Nope, she takes the questions and fine tunes the perfect answer. Cheater

Hillary colludes with the DNC to cheat Sanders out of a fair chance to compete in the primaries. Cheater

Hillary plants operatives in her town halls to ask preplanned questions that she has prepared for. Cheater

Hillary Clinton is a confirmed cheater that you are going to vote for. Explain that to your children & grandchildren.

Donna Brazzil gives her questions in advance of debates. What does Hillary do? Refuse to accept them? Turn her in? Nope, she takes the questions and fine tunes the perfect answer. Cheater
Speculation.

Hillary colludes with the DNC to cheat Sanders out of a fair chance to compete in the primaries. Cheater
Gee, a democrat and the DNC conspired to make sure a democrat (which Sanders is not) won the Democratic nomination. Shocking!

Hillary plants operatives in her town halls to ask preplanned questions that she has prepared for. Cheater
Stunning.

Hillary Clinton is a confirmed cheater that you are going to vote for. Explain that to your children & grandchildren.

Her positives far outweigh her negatives. Where as your messiah only has negatives.

Easy explanation.

From a corrupt Obama Admin, to a corrupt media, to a corrupt DNC, to corrupt Hillary, to a corrupt FBI, to a corrupt IRS, to a corrupt Justice Dept......................

At some you need to label their supporters what they are don't you? They too are corrupt. Difference being they're stupid fools as well. That's not an opinion.

That my friends is called critical thought.

I will entertain you...

Has there been dirty politics you view as cheating?

Yes, but the reality everyone that is voting for Clinton knew what she was and still made the choice she would be better than Trump...

Non-speculative statement on cheating in this campaign:

• “I moved on her like a bitch, but I couldn’t get there. And she was married.”
  • “I did try and fuck her. She was married.”
  • “Just kiss. I don’t even wait. And when you’re a star, they let you do it. You can do anything.”
  • “Grab them by the pussy. You can do anything.”
- Donald Trump in his own words.

• Banned
Speculation.

Gee, a democrat and the DNC conspired to make sure a democrat (which Sanders is not) won the Democratic nomination. Shocking!

Stunning.

Her positives far outweigh her negatives. Where as your messiah only has negatives.

Easy explanation.
Ostrich - Head in the sand - YouTube

I guess when you’ve been bitch slapped so soundly, you can only post videos and comics as some form of self therapy? Dunno…never happened to me.

Non-speculative statement on cheating in this campaign:

• “I moved on her like a bitch, but I couldn’t get there. And she was married.”
  • “I did try and fuck her. She was married.”
  • “Just kiss. I don’t even wait. And when you’re a star, they let you do it. You can do anything.”
  • “Grab them by the pussy. You can do anything.”
- Donald Trump in his own words.
You're not voting for Trump so you don't have to explain that to your children. You ARE voting for Hillary so let's hear that explanation.

I'm not voting for her. Which non-cheater are you voting for.

I guess when you’ve been bitch slapped so soundly, you can only post videos and comics as some form of self therapy? Dunno…never happened to me.
What never happened to you? That Bill Clinton groped you or Trump did?

None of them. And good for you

From a corrupt Obama Admin, to a corrupt media, to a corrupt DNC, to corrupt Hillary, to a corrupt FBI, to a corrupt IRS, to a corrupt Justice Dept......................

At some you need to label their supporters what they are don't you? They too are corrupt. Difference being they're stupid fools as well. That's not an opinion.

Hardly, critical thought would allow you to see all of it on "both" sides of your dysfunctional power structure.

Perhaps you should stop labelling folks since you don't know shit about them or who they're supporting.

Hardly, critical thought would allow you to see all of it on "both" sides of your dysfunctional power structure.

Libtard ROE

1. Demand a link or an explanation of the truth you are objecting to.

2. Promptly reject all explanations as right wing lies.

3. Ignore any facts presented.

4. Ridicule spelling and typos.

5. Attack the person as being juvenile, ie: "are you 12 years old", question their education, intelligence.

6. Employ misdirection, smear people, attack religion

7. Lie, make false assumptions

8. Play race/gender card

9. Play gay/lesbian card

10. Play the Nazi card

11. Make up stuff

12. Deny constantly

13. Reword and repeat

You clowns are as transparent as barry obastard claimed to be.

If you cannot support Hillary anymore take a look at mcmullin. Competent, constitutional, and honest.

Perhaps you should stop labelling folks since you don't know shit about them or who they're supporting.
Why don't you eat your own words, idiot.

Forum List

Back