Hillary Clinton is a CHEATER & YOU are going to endorse that by voting for her.

Donna Brazzil gives her questions in advance of debates. What does Hillary do? Refuse to accept them? Turn her in? Nope, she takes the questions and fine tunes the perfect answer. Cheater

Hillary colludes with the DNC to cheat Sanders out of a fair chance to compete in the primaries. Cheater

Hillary plants operatives in her town halls to ask preplanned questions that she has prepared for. Cheater

Hillary Clinton is a confirmed cheater that you are going to vote for. Explain that to your children & grandchildren.

I'm not voting for her. Which non-cheater are you voting for.
None of them. And good for you

Perhaps you should stop labelling folks since you don't know shit about them or who they're supporting.
Why don't you eat your own words, idiot.

Well that was certainly deep and inspiring, thanks, did you want to say something?

Her positives far outweigh her negatives. Where as your messiah only has negatives.

Easy explanation.
Do proceed to tell me what those positives are, because nobody can seem to find them. Maybe she misplaced them, along with all of those Federal Records while under FBI investigation.

Her positive isn't experience, as she has practically none. Three failed Federal positions, two of which she accomplished nothing, the third all she accomplished was getting people killed, making money evaporate, and mishandling Federal Records, a lot of which were classified.

Her positive isn't her policies, as they've been static for the entire election, and a lot of those were stolen from Bernie, the most delusional candidate ever.

Her positive isn't her personality, as even her supporters find her repulsive.

Her positive isn't her honesty, as she has lied FAR more often than she has told truths, and that's quite the accomplishment.

Her positive isn't in being straight arrow, as she's massively corrupt, just like our last few presidents, and seeks to perpetuate it.

Yeah, no, can't find a single positive anywhere.

Donna Brazzil gives her questions in advance of debates. What does Hillary do? Refuse to accept them? Turn her in? Nope, she takes the questions and fine tunes the perfect answer. Cheater

Hillary colludes with the DNC to cheat Sanders out of a fair chance to compete in the primaries. Cheater

Hillary plants operatives in her town halls to ask preplanned questions that she has prepared for. Cheater

Hillary Clinton is a confirmed cheater that you are going to vote for. Explain that to your children & grandchildren.

Perhaps you should stop labelling folks since you don't know shit about them or who they're supporting.

Well that was certainly deep and inspiring, thanks, did you want to say something?
I did, dumbfuck. Just another callout of your day in day out repeated bullshit.

My my, you never seem able to discuss anything, just here to spew?

Do you have any self-awareness? And I mean ANY?

See what I mean?

See what I mean?
Lol :spinner:

See what I mean?

Have a nice day pard.

See what I mean?

Have a nice day pard.
I will. Calling out your self righteous bullshit makes my day grand ;)

Clinton sucks. Trump sucks more. We can survive 4 yrs of Clinton. I have my doubts about 4 years of Trump. Keeping him out is more important.

I suspect there are ardent and blind supporters of both - but I think the majority of us are voting for the most paltable of the shit-sandwitch choice we're faced with.

Clinton sucks. Trump sucks more. We can survive 4 yrs of Clinton. I have my doubts about 4 years of Trump. Keeping him out is more important.

I suspect there are ardent and blind supporters of both - but I think the majority of us are voting for the most paltable of the shit-sandwitch choice we're faced with.

It's funny how you think that agreeing with your positions makes someone less scummy somehow

It's funny how you think that agreeing with your positions makes someone less scummy somehow

The quality of scummyness is multi-dimensional and issues (at least for me) play only a part in the overall Scum Rating.

How does it work for you? Does agreeing with The Donald make him less scummy than The Hillary?

The quality of scummyness is multi-dimensional and issues (at least for me) play only a part in the overall Scum Rating.

How does it work for you? Does agreeing with The Donald make him less scummy than The Hillary?

Nope, they're both scummy, which is why I'm not voting for either of them. It's interesting to me that even though you know that, you actually like highlighting the black and white world you live in, while at the same time you criticize Republicans for being black and white.

Liberalism sure isn't built on any kind of intelligence

Forum List

Back