Hillary Clinton is a CHEATER & YOU are going to endorse that by voting for her.

If you cannot support Hillary anymore take a look at mcmullin. Competent, constitutional, and honest.

Why a Democrat vote for a candidate with a conservative agenda?

It may surprise you but not all democrats are hyperpartisan ideologues. Some just want good government.

Partisan issues though, form a part of what constitutes "good government" to each side. You can't really separate them out, you just have to figure out if the balance of negatives outweights the balance of positives in a particular candidate.

Donna Brazzil gives her questions in advance of debates. What does Hillary do? Refuse to accept them? Turn her in? Nope, she takes the questions and fine tunes the perfect answer. Cheater

Hillary colludes with the DNC to cheat Sanders out of a fair chance to compete in the primaries. Cheater

Hillary plants operatives in her town halls to ask preplanned questions that she has prepared for. Cheater

Hillary Clinton is a confirmed cheater that you are going to vote for. Explain that to your children & grandchildren.

Cheater?

She is a CRIMINAL! "Kill the cops" looters really love her for that. As for the rest of us, we have to make sure she gets nowhere near white house.

Clinton sucks. Trump sucks more. We can survive 4 yrs of Clinton. I have my doubts about 4 years of Trump. Keeping him out is more important.

I suspect there are ardent and blind supporters of both - but I think the majority of us are voting for the most paltable of the shit-sandwitch choice we're faced with.

It's funny how you think that agreeing with your positions makes someone less scummy somehow

The quality of scummyness is multi-dimensional and issues (at least for me) play only a part in the overall Scum Rating.

How does it work for you? Does agreeing with The Donald make him less scummy than The Hillary?

Nope, they're both scummy, which is why I'm not voting for either of them. It's interesting to me that even though you know that, you actually like highlighting the black and white world you live in, while at the same time you criticize Republicans for being black and white.

Liberalism sure isn't built on any kind of intelligence

Looking at the Trump supporters - I don't think conservativism is either.

I'm not sure you are any different than I simply because you are choosing to vote for neither.

What do you make your choices on? Why do you vote for one candidate over another? Are you not voting? Are you voting third party? If so, how are you choosing your candidate? On the issues?

If she got the questions in advance....it would be considered cheating. She would still get my vote. I'm confident that she knows
enough to do the job.

If she got the questions in advance....it would be considered cheating. She would still get my vote. I'm confident that she knows
enough to do the job.

Yes we know, but you will give her the vote regardless of whether she is a criminal or not. That's the way you roll as a hack.

enough to do the job.

Yes we know, but you will give her the vote regardless of whether she is a criminal or not. That's the way you roll as a hack.

In this election...she gets my vote.

Hack gonna hack...

Your children are going to be proud when you tell them that you voted for the criminal candidate who would kill to sell their futures.

Clinton sucks. Trump sucks more. We can survive 4 yrs of Clinton. I have my doubts about 4 years of Trump. Keeping him out is more important.

I suspect there are ardent and blind supporters of both - but I think the majority of us are voting for the most paltable of the shit-sandwitch choice we're faced with.
you would eat a hildabeast shit sandwich wether it was Trump running against her or not. I love how libtards are now saying they have to vote for the lesser of two evils when they have been 100% hildabeast all along.

enough to do the job.

Agree...there is too much evidence a lack of integrity in Clinton that is dismaying. But she can do the job. Trump has too many more failings.

enough to do the job.

Who has your vote Norman?

enough to do the job.

I didn't vote. But I should definitely have voted for Trump, it's not even close. How has someone not figured this out yet?

And if you are going to ask, yes I am hitting my head to the wall for that decision.

you would eat a hildabeast shit sandwich wether it was Trump running against her or not. I love how libtards are now saying they have to vote for the lesser of two evils when they have been 100% hildabeast all along.

Silly man.

I voted Obama in 2008. I voted Sanders in the primary.

I love how Retardicans think they know what they're talking about.

enough to do the job.

I didn't vote. But I should definitely have voted for Trump, it's not even close. How has someone not figured this out yet?

I figured out the not even close part.

Silly man.

I love how imbeciles vote for scum.

Now how many libtards will say they were for against hildabeast before they were for her. :badgrin:

Silly man.

Yes. I do as well.

Silly man.

Yes. I do as well.
Anyone that voted for obastard in 08 is a simple minded media fed imbecile. Own it.

Silly man.

Yes. I do as well.
Anyone that voted for obastard in 08 is a simple minded media fed imbecile. Own it.

Nope. I have no regrets.

Forum List

Back