Hillary Clinton is a CHEATER & YOU are going to endorse that by voting for her.

It is very simple - the choice is between plane-jane status quo politician and a ridiculous orangutan.
"plane jane"? Are you serious? She's a lying thieving corrupt Pol

And, its "plain" BTW

After 30 years of trying to prove that maybe it's time to stfu already. I don't believe Hillary is corrupt and I think she will do what is best for America and her place in history.

You may disagree and you are entitled to that opinion, just as I am to mine.
"believe" being the operative word.

keep your head buried in the sand. Its less likely your delicate sensibilities will get ruffled :thup:

Yea yea, you let me know when you find something provable, for now all you have is fantasies.
That's the job of the FBI and the DOJ.

Stay tuned

Yea yea, we are tuned in and awaiting for 30 years now. You wake me up.

It is very simple - the choice is between plane-jane status quo politician and a ridiculous orangutan.

And, its "plain" BTW

After 30 years of trying to prove that maybe it's time to stfu already. I don't believe Hillary is corrupt and I think she will do what is best for America and her place in history.

keep your head buried in the sand. Its less likely your delicate sensibilities will get ruffled :thup:

Yea yea, you let me know when you find something provable, for now all you have is fantasies.

Stay tuned
me and you agreeing? :ack-1: Has the world been turned upside down? :eusa_think: No, the crony Establ Dem Party got caught w/ their hands in the cookie jar ;)

Last edited:

And, its "plain" BTW

Stay tuned

If it happens I will do what I can to wake you from your Zombified state of mind.

Stay tuned

If it happens I will do what I can to wake you from your Zombified state of mind.

But until then you are the zombie.

Forum List

Back