Flaming Libs/Koranimals
May 1, 2012
Gulf of Mex 26.609, -82.220
She'll end up having another stroke...

HILLARY CLINTON: I'M "PART OF THE RESISTANCE"
May 3, 2017

Daniel Greenfield
hillary.png

As a poor black Southern Yankees fan who came under sniper fire in Bosnia, would anyone expect any less from Hillary Clinton?

Talking to CNN's Christiane Amanpour at the Women for Women International Luncheon, she announced, "I'm now back to being an activist citizen and part of the resistance."

The "Resistance" is what we used to call the political opposition. Then the left decided that everyone who disagreed with them had to be destroyed by the "Resistance". And Hillary, always eager to be on board with everything, is now a paid up member of the #Resistance.

What does being in the Hillary Resistance involve? Giving her money. Obviously.

America needs a Hillary PAC like it needed a Hillary presidency. But foreign donors are less interested in giving the Clinton Foundation money now that Chelsea in the heir to the throne. And Chelsea has all the charisma of a drunken poodle. So that leaves leveraging her brand and connections to create a PAC.

What's a flat broke black Yankees fan and resistance member to do?

Hillary Clinton: I'm "Part of the Resistance"

gheesh, are you guys gonna cry continuously when the dems treat the GOP the way the GOP treated the dems during Oblama??

May 3, 2017

Daniel Greenfield
hillary.png

As a poor black Southern Yankees fan who came under sniper fire in Bosnia, would anyone expect any less from Hillary Clinton?

Talking to CNN's Christiane Amanpour at the Women for Women International Luncheon, she announced, "I'm now back to being an activist citizen and part of the resistance."

The "Resistance" is what we used to call the political opposition. Then the left decided that everyone who disagreed with them had to be destroyed by the "Resistance". And Hillary, always eager to be on board with everything, is now a paid up member of the #Resistance.

America needs a Hillary PAC like it needed a Hillary presidency. But foreign donors are less interested in giving the Clinton Foundation money now that Chelsea in the heir to the throne. And Chelsea has all the charisma of a drunken poodle. So that leaves leveraging her brand and connections to create a PAC.

She is watching to much star wars..

But it did admit the Democrat plan and why Eric Holder is in California and Obama just a few miles from the WH..

B-B-B-B-Ut I was winning! You saw, You saw! The polls, those beautiful polls. Then all the women haters Comey, Assange and Putin showed up and stole my election. WAAAAAAAHHH!

I say ignore her. She is inconsequential now. Her and slick Wiley are having to shrink their phony charitable foundation now that they have no influence to sell. Ignore them both, it will drive them bat shit crazy.

It's funny watching libs call Trump a megalomaniac, yet never criticize Hillary, who has demonstrated she is unwilling to give up on the White House even though the voters have always run away from her (2008 and 2016). She is far more a megalomaniac than Trump ever was.

It's funny watching libs call Trump a megalomaniac, yet never criticize Hillary, who has demonstrated she is unwilling to give up on the White House even though the voters have always run away from her (2008 and 2016). She is far more a megalomaniac than Trump ever was.
Trump has little political power, he doesn't really care now that his game is called and he whines about how hard it is to exercise any power he thought he may have as president...It's not the same as being president of your own company...The US govt. functions in a different way than a corporation..Maybe he'll catch on after the humiliation sets in..

Resistance to what, the Constitution, traditional American values, justice for the women who were molested by her husband through the years?

Hillary Clinton is a dishonest, incompetent and corrupt piece of shit, just like that scumbag Slick Willy.

The "resistance" she wants to join is a collection of all the Moon Bat swamp filth that the American people elected Trump to go fix.

"Bill Clinton is not a hypocrite. If a man believes that it is just and moral to redistribute wealth, there is nothing hypocritical in his attempts to redistribute some of that wealth to himself."

PJ O'Rourke

The same can be said of Hillary.

"Bill Clinton is not a hypocrite. If a man believes that it is just and moral to redistribute wealth, there is nothing hypocritical in his attempts to redistribute some of that wealth to himself."

PJ O'Rourke

The same can be said of Hillary.

Nope.

But it describes the mess that is trump-lyinryan care. Biggest redistribution of wealth in a single bill in our history. It will close hospitals and clinics. Takes from every group of working class America but gives a massive tax cut to the 2%.

Question: if it's so good, why is congress exempt and gets to keep ObamaCare?

Note to Secty Hillary - we all saw an open attack on the First Amendment today and the pussy grabber said he wants to gut the US Constitution. Therefore, ALL patriotic American is part of the resistance.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

Shit, she's batshit crazy and frankly, irrelevant. Just send her another bottle of vodka.

May 3, 2017

Daniel Greenfield
hillary.png

Does she want to get drug down the street from the back of a Ford 3/4 ton all tied together head-to-foot like the rest of the Antifa "resisters"?

I'm talking trains being pulled by trucks.

You thought Deliverance was bad? Antifa has no clue. There probably will be no rape, much to their disappointment, straight to tied up and dragged.

Forum List

Back