Hillary Clinton: ‘Fox News Is Always Trying To Impeach Me’

[

Is someone forcing you to listen to her speeches, or forcing fox to constantly whine about them?
Whining is whining, and she is the queen of whining.

Funny. I never hear her whining on CNN or MSNBC. Where do you hear her whining? Voices in your head?
The fact that you watch CNN and MSNBC explains everything, not only about the queen of whining, but your own pathologies.

What do you watch?

I agree that the Right is obsessed with her.

That is like saying the Left is obsessed with Nazis. Anyone who commits war crimes needs to face justice, and being Right or Left is irrelevant.

However, I disagree that if she 'became a hermit' they would still run stories about her.

Exactly. Even today the Left is tracking down anyone who was a Nazi and trying to put them on trial. Similarly, Crooked Hillary needs to face trial for her crimes.

She continues to speak around the world, to do speaking engagements and interviews.

Interviews? Those public appearances are charades and a forum for her to whine to a paid audience of femaNazis.

If she stopped, they wouldn't have anything to attack.

R U kidding meh? :p Crooked Hillary's warcrimes, corruption, pay for play schemes, the attack on our government, the rigging of an election, etc., etc. are still being uncovered!

As Jesse "The Body" Ventura stated, "When a coup d'état takes place, there can be no trial." Unfortunately for Crooked Hillary, Obama, Mueller, Rosenstine, et al., who attempted a coup d'état here in the good old USA, there just might be a trial!

Impeach her? Last time I checked she doesn’t hold office. Thank God for that

Forum List

Back