Hillary Clinton floats conspiracy that Tulsi Gabbard is being 'groomed' by Russians

Clinton implies Russia wants Gabbard as third-party candidate

Oh dear god...If I didn't despise cankles so much I would almost feel sorry for her obvious decline in her mental facilities....poor thing still hasn't gotten over it.

I agree with Hillary! How much money has Gabbard received from Putin? She should not be allowed to see any classified information. She is an opportunist - so I can easily imagine her selling out to Putin for personal gain. I've been hearing rumors that she's already a Russian asset.
TinFoilHat.gif

Tulsi is right about Clinton. And obviously she considers riding on Trump's coattails to be a good strategy against her opponents right now.

She may destroy more Dem candidates than Trump if she eyes the brass ring.

She may trip on her way to the podium, then fart [emoji100] while responding to questions. She could probably hide a TelePrompTer under her skirt. How else would she be able to answer the questions?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Clinton implies Russia wants Gabbard as third-party candidate

Oh dear god...If I didn't despise cankles so much I would almost feel sorry for her obvious decline in her mental facilities....poor thing still hasn't gotten over it.

Tulsi is not a Russian asset... Jill Stein was...

That's what Mrs. Clinton has stated, but is it true? Dr. Stein is a moon bat, no doubt about that. But a "Russian asset"? I hadn't heard that until today

Don't you just love it when DemonRATS start to EAT each other...but GO TULSI.....fire the witch seeking missile's!!!!... ROTFLMFAO!

Rep. Tulsi Gabbard (D-Hawaii) has uh... something to say. In a Thursday interview with the Campaign HQ podcast, Hillary Clinton suggested Russia was "grooming" a current 2020 candidate "to be the third party candidate," clearly implying that the outsider Democrat Gabbard is a "favorite of the Russians." So with a very absurd and slightly unhinged tweet storm, Gabbard fired back. Reports have indicated Gabbard's campaign has become a target of foreign bots and Russian media — something Gabbard didn't address in her Friday tweets. She instead labeled Clinton "the queen of warmongers" and "embodiment of corruption," and taunted her by declaring "this primary is between you and me."

@TulsiGabbard

Great! Thank you @HillaryClinton. You, the queen of warmongers, embodiment of corruption, and personification of the rot that has sickened the Democratic Party for so long, have finally come out from behind the curtain

(Excerpt) Read more at theweek.com ...

joe-biden-hillary-kills-people-obama-blew-it-like-monica.jpg

mZvZA6z.jpg
when the thread author said that "Democrats" are eating each other, he's talking about a Fox contributor whom usmb conservatives absolutely love.
Yes. That's the "Democrats" in question.
LOL.

Don't you just love it when DemonRATS start to EAT each other...but GO TULSI.....fire the witch seeking missile's!!!!... ROTFLMFAO!

Rep. Tulsi Gabbard (D-Hawaii) has uh... something to say. In a Thursday interview with the Campaign HQ podcast, Hillary Clinton suggested Russia was "grooming" a current 2020 candidate "to be the third party candidate," clearly implying that the outsider Democrat Gabbard is a "favorite of the Russians." So with a very absurd and slightly unhinged tweet storm, Gabbard fired back. Reports have indicated Gabbard's campaign has become a target of foreign bots and Russian media — something Gabbard didn't address in her Friday tweets. She instead labeled Clinton "the queen of warmongers" and "embodiment of corruption," and taunted her by declaring "this primary is between you and me."

@TulsiGabbard

Great! Thank you @HillaryClinton. You, the queen of warmongers, embodiment of corruption, and personification of the rot that has sickened the Democratic Party for so long, have finally come out from behind the curtain

(Excerpt) Read more at theweek.com ...

joe-biden-hillary-kills-people-obama-blew-it-like-monica.jpg

mZvZA6z.jpg
when the thread author said that "Democrats" are eating each other, he's talking about a Fox contributor whom usmb conservatives absolutely love.
Yes. That's the "Democrats" in question.
LOL.

He died.

Gabbard is actually the best candidate the Dems have right now. But she will not toe the line of the establishment.

She has more than earned the right to criticize those sending Americans to War as she has been in this War. She joined right after 911/

She isn't in the club and has no chance, but is the best candidate of the whole lot.

Gabbard is actually the best candidate the Dems have right now. But she will not toe the line of the establishment.

She has more than earned the right to criticize those sending Americans to War as she has been in this War. She joined right after 911/

She isn't in the club and has no chance, but is the best candidate of the whole lot.

One and a half years later is not "right after 9/11".

One and a half years later is not "right after 9/11".
Whatever................she still has the right to call out the likes of Hillary Clinton and the establishment who if allowed will keep us there 2 more decades.................

Ok........your opinion on Turkey.............point.......with Friends like them who needs enemies........well......we spoke about this before.

This is awfully odd is it not?
Don’t we have candidates campaigning in Mexico? Don’t we have candidates delivering speeches in spanish? Don’t we have candidates telling us they intend to force us to pay for Mexico’s healthcare?
Hmmm, are any candidates campaigning in Russia, speaking russian, promising to force us to pay for Russia’s healthcare?
Hillary Clinton floats conspiracy that Tulsi Gabbard is being 'groomed' by Russians

Forum List

Back