Hillary Clinton floats conspiracy that Tulsi Gabbard is being 'groomed' by Russians

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
Ah, only the Hildebesst knows who might last to the last women before she takes the DemonRAT nomination for president in 2020!

Hillary Clinton in a new interview appeared to float a conspiracy theory that the Russians are “grooming” Hawaii congresswoman and Democratic presidential candidate Tulsi Gabbard to be a third-party candidate in 2020, while claiming 2016 Green Party nominee Jill Stein is "also" a Russian asset.

Appearing on former President Obama aide David Plouffe’s “Campaign HQ” podcast, Clinton did not mention Gabbard specifically by name, though Plouffe ended the podcast by noting Clinton’s “belief that Tulsi Gabbard is going to be a third-party candidate propped up by Trump and the Russians.”

“I'm not making any predictions but I think they've got their eye on somebody who is currently in the Democratic primary and are grooming her to be the third-party candidate,” Clinton said, in apparent reference to Gabbard. “She's the favorite of the Russians. They have a bunch of sites and bots and other ways of supporting her so far.”

She then accused Stein, who ran against her and Donald Trump in 2016, of also being an asset of Russia: "That’s assuming Jill Stein will give it up, which she might not because she’s also a Russian asset."

(Excerpt) Read more at foxnews.com ...

You just see the party of INFANTICIDE IMPLODING.... Can't make this shit up... too unbelievable!!!!

Clinton implies Russia wants Gabbard as third-party candidate

Oh dear god...If I didn't despise cankles so much I would almost feel sorry for her obvious decline in her mental facilities....poor thing still hasn't gotten over it.

She just wants a third chance.
Yep. Why else CONSTANTLY keep herself IN the news.
Biden- is gonna get taken down because of the Ukraine,China deals
Warren- a KNOWN liar and fraud
Beto- Seriously thinks people are going to turn their weapons in which just KILLS his chances in rustbelt states

I mean seriously who else is there?! Harris even though she is black sent blacks to prison for drug crimes she now doesn't support but did then..Clinton is gonna be their only choice....I think Gabbard can beat Trump but the establishment would rather lose with Clinton AGAIN than win with Gabbard who would change the democrat party.

Tulsi challenged Hillary to get into the race and stop throwing stones from the cheap seats.

OMG, can Hillary try again? That is simply too delicious!!

The Hildabeast is getting desperate now She needs to be put away where she cannot hurt herself. Her mind is gone

Oh dear god...If I didn't despise cankles so much I would almost feel sorry for her obvious decline in her mental facilities....poor thing still hasn't gotten over it.

She just wants a third chance.
Yep. Why else CONSTANTLY keep herself IN the news.
Biden- is gonna get taken down because of the Ukraine,China deals
Warren- a KNOWN liar and fraud
Beto- Seriously thinks people are going to turn their weapons in which just KILLS his chances in rustbelt states

I mean seriously who else is there?! Harris even though she is black sent blacks to prison for drug crimes she now doesn't support but did then..Clinton is gonna be their only choice....I think Gabbard can beat Trump but the establishment would rather lose with Clinton AGAIN than win with Gabbard who would change the democrat party.

Not sure if Gabbard has sufficient name recognition. Aside from that, there may be way too many liberals in the democrat party to want to change.

Tulsi challenged Hillary to get into the race and stop throwing stones from the cheap seats.

OMG, can Hillary try again? That is simply too delicious!!
Tulsi vs the Hildabeast one on one is a perfect debate that I would be willing to watch on pay per view, Tulsi would crush her.

Epic Tweetstorm!

I wanna see Tulsi body slam the Hildabeest!

tenor.gif

The Maha Rushdie covered this story on this afternoon's program.

Mrs. Clinton mentioned in a matter of fact way that Dr. Jill Stein is a Russian asset and so was Rep. Gabbard- although she graciously didn't mentioned Gabbard's name, it was pretty obvious.

The Maha Rushdie covered this story on this afternoon's program.

Mrs. Clinton mentioned in a matter of fact way that Dr. Jill Stein is a Russian asset and so was Rep. Gabbard- although she graciously didn't mentioned Gabbard's name, it was pretty obvious.
Both of them probably turned her down, sexually. So there you go.

Accept it.

Hillary IS already the Democrat nominee. Cut, dried, just not disclosed and won't be until the convention. Otherwise why would anyone attend?

Why make an ass of herself with "debates"? Show up with idiots and remove all doubt that she's a mental basket case? She may be nuts but she's not stupid. Well....not entirely.

Forum List

Back