Hillary Clinton's prison conga-line

TroglocratsRdumb

Diamond Member
Aug 11, 2017
WASHINGTON (AP) — The State Department has completed its internal investigation into former Secretary of State Hillary Rodham Clinton's use of private email and found violations by 38 people, some of whom may face disciplinary action.

Will Hillary get away with her crimes?
Will she go to prison?
Or will Hillary pull a Hermann Göring at the last minute before going to prison?

38 people cited for violations in Clinton email probe

WASHINGTON (AP) — The State Department has completed its internal investigation into former Secretary of State Hillary Rodham Clinton's use of private email and found violations by 38 people, some of whom may face disciplinary action.

Will she go to prison?
Or will Hillary pull a Hermann Göring at the last minute before going to prison?

anydaymoonbats-jpg.284604

Will she go to prison?

Skooter Libby went to prison for much less than Hillary's crimes

Will she go to prison?

The only people going to prison so far are Trump lickspittles. :lol:

Will she go to prison?

She will never get elected to anything because of what has transpired...she is a crook and America knows it....that's punishment that really stings a hack like her....

Will she go to prison?

She will never get elected to anything because of what has transpired...she is a crook and America knows it....that's punishment that really stings a hack like her....
So we elected another one instead.

Hillary's toast, rightly so
One party down
One more to go

Will she go to prison?

The only people going to prison so far are Trump lickspittles. :lol:
OK, so you are going with Hermann Göring option

Will she go to prison?

violations are not crimes.... disciplinary actions if the employee still works for the gvt ... not prison, silly one!

nothing mentioned on any violations of Hillary???

We live in an evil corrupt world, run by criminals. Of course someone like Hillary won't get locked up, because she is one of them, so she's protected. That's the bad news. The good news is, there is true justice, there is a power higher than the satanic criminals temporarily in charge, and just like everyone else, Hillary will be accountable for everything she has ever done.

I hope ya'll are happy now. That lonely Prison Cell you've been teasing for all these years with expectations of a high value prisoner like Hillary has just committed suicide.

rip little cell, rip.

I hope ya'll are happy now. That lonely Prison Cell you've been teasing for all these years with expectations of a high value prisoner like Hillary has just committed suicide.

rip little cell, rip.

After more than 25 years, no progress yet, but they got a good feeling about this time Any day now.

BREAKINGBOMBSHELL: RUBES STILL FALLING FOR HILLARY IMMINENT INDICTMENT STORIES FOR SIXTH YEAR IN A ROW!!!

USMB - The champagne has gone flat, the cake is stale, but the tards are still wearing their party hats, waiting for the signal that will never come.

"I haven't gone to the bathroom in eighteen months", one creduloid who is literally full of shit stated. "I'm worried the indictment will come down while I'm taking a dump and I'll miss my chance to be the first to post about it."

As they talk in excited tones in their huddled groups, the eyes of the lonely chumps are constantly darting to their propaganda news sites, hoping against hope that today is finally the day.

"I heard an anonymous inside source has said an FBI agent said a judge has just signed a Tase on Sight (TOS) order for Hillary Clinton!", one dupe titters excitedly. "It's happening! It's finally happening!"

But, it isn't happening. It is never happening. And as the sun rises after another long lonely night's vigil and heartbreak, the saps wander blearily-eyed toward the nearest Dunkin Donuts with free wifi to recharge their pathetic souls with black coffee and day old crullers.

"It's being signed right now. I just know it, " one mutters to another as he checks his phone's signal strength.

Will she go to prison?

Republicans investigated for years. Got nothing.

So either you are lying or Republicans are dumber than shit.

Dims will probably say she did something great, and throw her a parade.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BREAKINGBOMBSHELL: RUBES STILL FALLING FOR HILLARY IMMINENT INDICTMENT STORIES FOR SIXTH YEAR IN A ROW!!!

USMB - The champagne has gone flat, the cake is stale, but the tards are still wearing their party hats, waiting for the signal that will never come.

"I haven't gone to the bathroom in eighteen months", one creduloid who is literally full of shit stated. "I'm worried the indictment will come down while I'm taking a dump and I'll miss my chance to be the first to post about it."

As they talk in excited tones in their huddled groups, the eyes of the lonely chumps are constantly darting to their propaganda news sites, hoping against hope that today is finally the day.

"I heard an anonymous inside source has said an FBI agent said a judge has just signed a Tase on Sight (TOS) order for Hillary Clinton!", one dupe titters excitedly. "It's happening! It's finally happening!"

But, it isn't happening. It is never happening. And as the sun rises after another long lonely night's vigil and heartbreak, the saps wander blearily-eyed toward the nearest Dunkin Donuts with free wifi to recharge their pathetic souls with black coffee and day old crullers.

"It's being signed right now. I just know it, " one mutters to another as he checks his phone's signal strength.

Their continuing motto. "We'll get'er next time." as they the break into the familiar and soothing chant of: "LOCK HER UP" defiantly!

Forum List

Back