Hillary Clinton floats conspiracy that Tulsi Gabbard is being 'groomed' by Russians

Hillary Clinton floats conspiracy that Tulsi Gabbard is being 'groomed' by Russians.

Hillary Clinton in a new interview appeared to float a conspiracy theory that the Russians are “grooming” Hawaii congresswoman and Democratic presidential candidate Tulsi Gabbard to be a third-party candidate in 2020, while claiming 2016 Green Party nominee Jill Stein is "also" a Russian asset.

Appearing on former President Obama aide David Plouffe’s “Campaign HQ” podcast, Clinton did not mention Gabbard specifically by name, though Plouffe ended the podcast by noting Clinton’s “belief that Tulsi Gabbard is going to be a third-party candidate propped up by Trump and the Russians.”

She needs to get it through her shit stirring head. She’s never gonna be President.

upload_2019-10-18_17-45-20.png

Accept it.

Hillary IS already the Democrat nominee. Cut, dried, just not disclosed and won't be until the convention. Otherwise why would anyone attend?

Why make an ass of herself with "debates"? Show up with idiots and remove all doubt that she's a mental basket case? She may be nuts but she's not stupid. Well....not entirely.

I really just don't understand HOW though. Most folks in her own party can't stand her. I read her twitter feed, the "don't tempt me" tweet?

It was embarrassing the push back she got from her followers.

What can you do?

Rats have a one track mind! :cuckoo:

All they see is Russians. :dunno:

I7CGc5y.jpg

Secretary Clinton will be fine. she'll come back for the 2020 race. its american politics, after all!

Epic Tweetstorm!

I wanna see Tulsi body slam the Hildabeest!

tenor.gif

Ms. Gabbard is Samoan, an ethnicity that is well known for their wrestling prowess. I think she could probably do it.

I wonder if she is related to The Rock.

Don't you just love it when DemonRATS start to EAT each other...but GO TULSI.....fire the witch seeking missile's!!!!... ROTFLMFAO!

Rep. Tulsi Gabbard (D-Hawaii) has uh... something to say. In a Thursday interview with the Campaign HQ podcast, Hillary Clinton suggested Russia was "grooming" a current 2020 candidate "to be the third party candidate," clearly implying that the outsider Democrat Gabbard is a "favorite of the Russians." So with a very absurd and slightly unhinged tweet storm, Gabbard fired back. Reports have indicated Gabbard's campaign has become a target of foreign bots and Russian media — something Gabbard didn't address in her Friday tweets. She instead labeled Clinton "the queen of warmongers" and "embodiment of corruption," and taunted her by declaring "this primary is between you and me."

@TulsiGabbard

Great! Thank you @HillaryClinton. You, the queen of warmongers, embodiment of corruption, and personification of the rot that has sickened the Democratic Party for so long, have finally come out from behind the curtain

(Excerpt) Read more at theweek.com ...

joe-biden-hillary-kills-people-obama-blew-it-like-monica.jpg

mZvZA6z.jpg

So when is Schiff going to start an investigation into Gabbard...:eusa_think: Republicans in the house should demand an investigation into Hillary's accusation, Hillary should be asked to give testimony on what she knows and how she knows it.

Clinton implies Russia wants Gabbard as third-party candidate

Oh dear god...If I didn't despise cankles so much I would almost feel sorry for her obvious decline in her mental facilities....poor thing still hasn't gotten over it.

Post-traumatic syndrome superimposed on irreversible processes in the female body. It remains only to sympathize. Now imagine this sick person in a conflict with North Korea, Venezuela and Iran - she would already have filled up our country with coffins with the remains of our boys and girls!

Clinton implies Russia wants Gabbard as third-party candidate

Oh dear god...If I didn't despise cankles so much I would almost feel sorry for her obvious decline in her mental facilities....poor thing still hasn't gotten over it.

I agree with Hillary! How much money has Gabbard received from Putin? She should not be allowed to see any classified information. She is an opportunist - so I can easily imagine her selling out to Putin for personal gain. I've been hearing rumors that she's already a Russian asset.

"thousands of my fellow soldiers died and the blood is on Secretary Clinton's warmongering hands" - Tremendous Tulsi just now on Tucker

its not just Hillary who has attacked T, but also Samantha Power and other "liberals"

Forum List

Back