Hillary Clinton: Donald Trump 'contributing nothing to our nation'

bripat9643

Diamond Member
Apr 1, 2011
Can you believe this ****? What has Hillary done for this nation? She sold out her government office for cash.

Toledo, Ohio (CNN) — Hillary Clinton laced into Donald Trump on Monday for living a billionaire's lifestyle while "contributing nothing to our nation," in her first public remarks about a New York Times report that revealed Trump might have avoided paying federal income taxes for close to two decades.

Can you believe this ****? What has Hillary done for this nation? She sold out her government office for cash.

Toledo, Ohio (CNN) — Hillary Clinton laced into Donald Trump on Monday for living a billionaire's lifestyle while "contributing nothing to our nation," in her first public remarks about a New York Times report that revealed Trump might have avoided paying federal income taxes for close to two decades.

Well, nothing is still better than what she has contributed - lies, corruption, destruction and even death.

And let's not forget other nations, she has fucked them too!

I guess it shows how well she knows Trump.

Trump contributed thousands of jobs, tons of new tax dollars those jobs generated, and new buildings in areas that could use some brightening up. Trump has provided us with several entertainment programs that for the most part were very successful.

Being a paid politician is not a contribution--it's a job.

It's also possible that the clintons don't understand that it's the people who own businesses who create jobs, and therefore, wealth. This is what Trump has contributed. Thousands of people with jobs. It looks like the clintons, having received paychecks from the taxpayers their whole lives, without having even run a lemonade stand, are incapable of understanding this concept of wealth creation.

Trump contributed thousands of jobs, tons of new tax dollars those jobs generated, and new buildings in areas that could use some brightening up. Trump has provided us with several entertainment programs that for the most part were very successful.

You beat me to the punch on this one by a few seconds.

She's been on the public dole nearly 30 years, she's a net loss to the country and not just economically.

Donald has never done a damn thing to help someone other than himself .

There are some people who are just politicians (Hellary), and there are some people who are not politicians (Trump), but decide to get involved. Politicians are necessary, but who they are is not crucial. Business people are crucial. There are many who have tried business and failed, Politicians only fail when they are not elected. Business people fail when they are not successful. Hellary is not capable of being a business person, Teump may not be capable of being a politician.

She's right. However, I'm sure Drumpf has contributed a great deal to China and Russia.

That's like saying being a mugger is a job.

She's right. However, I'm sure Drumpf has contributed a great deal to China and Russia.
Hillary sold American uranium to Russia.

There are some people who are just politicians (Hellary), and there are some people who are not politicians (Trump), but decide to get involved. Politicians are necessary, but who they are is not crucial. Business people are crucial. There are many who have tried business and failed, Politicians only fail when they are not elected. Business people fail when they are not successful. Hellary is not capable of being a business person, Teump may not be capable of being a politician.

Perhaps. We don't know what Trump will do as a politician because he's never been one. But we DO know what Hillary will do because she is one.

That's why I'm voting Trump. Even if the odds are 20-80 against our favor with Trump, it's better than 100% against our favor with Hil-Liar.

Forum List

Back