Hillary attacks Trump on The View

hillaryisacriminalposfhhfrg.jpg

hillarysatanshelperhbfshfhe.jpg

Hillary Clinton has made a direct comparison between Donald Trump and Adolf Hitler as she claimed the former president winning in 2024 would lead to 'almost unimaginable wreckage' for America.
She drew parallels between how the Nazi leader became a dictator and what she claimed were Trump's 'dictatorial, authoritarian tendencies' which would lead to the 'end of our country as we know it'.
During an appearance on The View, Clinton accused Trump of wanting to throw opponents in jail and shut down a free press if he regains the White House.
Clinton said: 'The wreckage is almost unimaginable. You know, when I was Secretary of State, I used to talk about "won and done". What I meant by that was people would get legitimately elected and then they would try to do away with elections, and do away with opposition, and do away with a free press.
'And you could see in countries where - well, Hitler was duly elected right - all of a sudden someone with those tendencies, those dictatorial, authoritarian tendencies, would be like OK we're going to shut this down, we're going to throw these people in jail.
'And they didn't usually telegraph that. Trump is telling us what he intends to do. Take him at his word. The man means to throw people in jail who disagree with him, shut down legitimate press outlets, do what he can to literally undermine the rule of law and our country's values.'

Comment:
Hillary Clinton's delusions about Trump are a sign of her mental illness.
She should be under psychiatric observation.
What's really scary is that there are people who think that she is wonderful.

Hillary Clinton has made a direct comparison between Donald Trump and Adolf Hitler as she claimed the former president winning in 2024 would lead to 'almost unimaginable wreckage' for America.
She drew parallels between how the Nazi leader became a dictator and what she claimed were Trump's 'dictatorial, authoritarian tendencies' which would lead to the 'end of our country as we know it'.
During an appearance on The View, Clinton accused Trump of wanting to throw opponents in jail and shut down a free press if he regains the White House.
Clinton said: 'The wreckage is almost unimaginable. You know, when I was Secretary of State, I used to talk about "won and done". What I meant by that was people would get legitimately elected and then they would try to do away with elections, and do away with opposition, and do away with a free press.
'And you could see in countries where - well, Hitler was duly elected right - all of a sudden someone with those tendencies, those dictatorial, authoritarian tendencies, would be like OK we're going to shut this down, we're going to throw these people in jail.
'And they didn't usually telegraph that. Trump is telling us what he intends to do. Take him at his word. The man means to throw people in jail who disagree with him, shut down legitimate press outlets, do what he can to literally undermine the rule of law and our country's values.'

Comment:

I see she's still living rent free in your head.

Comment:
Hillary needs to...

Comment:
F-BF76~1.JPG

Comment:
Whoa who could have seen that coming? Hillary getting a chance to attack the man that literally kicked her fat ass into the history books. :abgg2q.jpg:

Hillary thought Obama was going to be her VP….. Democrats had other ideas.

This is the most wonderful irony in all of American politics. She LITERALLY got Trump elected in 2016. It was the revulsion of the American people toward her that induced them (us) to elect an untried, untested, quixotic gadfly.

How wonderful that he turned out to be our greatest President in the last 100 years (at least).

Comment:
Marxists like Hillary always blame others for what they themselves do.

Comment:
She needs to be re-programmed.

Forum List

Back