Trump once said a president under felony indictment would grind the government to a halt and create a constitutional crisis

Status
Not open for further replies.

Magnus

Diamond Member
Jun 22, 2020
Former President Donald Trump said in 2016 that a president under indictment would “cripple the operations of our government” and create an “unprecedented constitutional crisis” – years before he himself was indicted on federal charges while running for a second term as president.

Trump made the comments nearly seven years ago about Hillary Clinton during the 2016 presidential campaign.

“We could very well have a sitting president under felony indictment and ultimately a criminal trial,” Trump said during a November 5, 2016, campaign rally in Reno, Nevada, reviewed by CNN’s KFile. “It would grind government to a halt.”

Now, Trump finds himself under the exact situation he repeatedly described after he was charged in early June with 37 federal counts related to retention of classified documents and conspiracy to obstruct justice.

At another rally on November 3, 2016, in Concord, North Carolina, Trump made similar comments.

“If she were to win, it would create an unprecedented Constitutional crisis that would cripple the operations of our government,” he said. “She is likely to be under investigation for many years, and also it will probably end up – in my opinion – in a criminal trial. I mean, you take a look. Who knows? But it certainly looks that way.”

“She has no right to be running, you know that,” Trump said. “No right.”

Trump
added at a November 5, 2016, rally in Denver that as “the prime suspect in a far-reaching criminal investigation,” Clinton’s controversies would make it “virtually impossible for her to govern.”

Last edited by a moderator:
Biden would be out on his ass if the fucking FBI Gestapo went after the Biden Crime Family with as much energy as they are going after Trump.

We know Biden is senile and is NOT a real president. He is NOT the ultimate decider, he reads teleprompters.

There is NO WAY Biden could be elected legitimately in 2024. He can't even function and do a real press conference now, how bad will he be in 4 or 5 years?

As for the OP, the indictments against Trump are political not criminal.

Former President Donald Trump said in 2016 that a president under indictment would “cripple the operations of our government” and create an “unprecedented constitutional crisis” – years before he himself was indicted on federal charges while running for a second term as president.

Trump made the comments nearly seven years ago about Hillary Clinton during the 2016 presidential campaign.

“We could very well have a sitting president under felony indictment and ultimately a criminal trial,” Trump said during a November 5, 2016, campaign rally in Reno, Nevada, reviewed by CNN’s KFile. “It would grind government to a halt.”

Now, Trump finds himself under the exact situation he repeatedly described after he was charged in early June with 37 federal counts related to retention of classified documents and conspiracy to obstruct justice.

At another rally on November 3, 2016, in Concord, North Carolina, Trump made similar comments.

“If she were to win, it would create an unprecedented Constitutional crisis that would cripple the operations of our government,” he said. “She is likely to be under investigation for many years, and also it will probably end up – in my opinion – in a criminal trial. I mean, you take a look. Who knows? But it certainly looks that way.”

“She has no right to be running, you know that,” Trump said. “No right.”

Trump added at a November 5, 2016, rally in Denver that as “the prime suspect in a far-reaching criminal investigation,” Clinton’s controversies would make it “virtually impossible for her to govern.”

So what?.... go fuck yourself how's that?.... all bets are off pal... Trump is going to win and win big... Biden knows it and that's why he is trying to put Trump in jail but they failed to get a libtard whore judge this time... too bad.... LOL....

So what?.... go fuck yourself how's that?.... all bets are off pal... Trump is going to win and win big... Biden knows it and that's why he is trying to put Trump in jail but they failed to get a libtard whore judge this time... too bad.... LOL....
Trump ain't "winning" shit Skippy....except an all expense paid trip to a federal penitentiary.

Trump ain't "winning" shit Skippy....except an all expense paid trip to a federal penitentiary.
If Trump ain't winning, Biden is losing. A 75% "wrong track" number is not good...Skippy.

1688398306592.png

Biden would be out on his ass if the fucking FBI Gestapo went after the Biden Crime Family with as much energy as they are going after Trump.

We know Biden is senile and is NOT a real president. He is NOT the ultimate decider, he reads teleprompters.

There is NO WAY Biden could be elected legitimately in 2024. He can't even function and do a real press conference now, how bad will he be in 4 or 5 years?

Since you have no access to all the evidence and testimony, you are desperately presenting speculation as fact.

Wow look at the reaction from libtards... I must have hit a nerve... you all deep down inside know I'm right....

Which is why neither Trump nor Biden should be running for president. I don't want to have to vote for Biden. But I have no choice if he's the Democratic candidate and Trump is the Republican candidate. And I am not alone among those who feel that way.

But...but... Biden!!

Which is why neither Trump nor Biden should be running for president. I don't want to have to vote for Biden. But I have no choice if he's the Democratic candidate and Trump is the Republican candidate. And I am not alone among those who feel that way.
Which is why Trump is going to win... no enthusiasm on the snowflake left.... MAGA folks already have a pen in their hands waiting for the time to cast a ballot.... or two or three....

Didn’t they just do like a 3 year investigation into Hunter?! What are you talking about???

:crybaby: Waaaa.... not fair... Only we get to put our opponents in jail... Waaa:crybaby:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back