Hillary Clinton dares Republicans to stand up to "far-Right crazies”

Hillary expressed hope that “smart, articulate” members of the Republican party will stand against colleagues who have been sympathetic to Russia.

Comment:
As usual Hillary Clinton is a fatassed lying hate monger.
There are no Russian sympathizers in the GOP.
There are people who are pointing out Joe Biden's epic failure in foreign policy leadership.
There are also no Republicans who sold the Russians access to uranium.
Hillary used her fake charity to launder bribes and to evade taxes.

NY Times: Hillary Clinton Approved Russian Uranium Deal ...

The Times reported in an explosive piece on Thursday that Canadian records show the chairman of Russian-owned Uranium One gave over $2 million in donations to …

The "Crazies" are all in Hillary's Democrat Cult.
Gender pronoun crackpots
Climate Change End Timer wackos
Neo Marxist knuttjobs
Antifa terrorists
BLM racists
Klan racists
Nation of Islam bigots
Black Panthers racists
Racist Latino Nationalist
Muslim Brotherhood bigots
CRT racist

Biden's job approval hits new low: poll | TheHill

21 hours ago · The same poll found that 64 percent of registered voters said Biden is “too lenient” with Russia, while 31 percent said he handles Russia “just right.”
From the looks of CPAC so far, they might be listening somewhat.

Haha, sure you do. And a rainbow unicorn. Now go make those cookies.
Did you vote for Hillary?
Remember when Hillary said "Black men are predators who should be brought to heel"
It's amazing what Hillary's crazy supporters will tolerate.
BTW, Biden is even more racist.

HillaryCLintonisaracistposggfdfgfdryhjuutdddc.jpg

What do you call Trump calling Putin’s invasion “Genius” and a peacekeeping mission?

What do you call Tucker Carlson’s nightly defense of Putin’s invasion and minimizing the impact?

Where is the Republican outrage?
Because TV and the media limits how much anyone who is not a Prog can say. All the rest of TV except the religious channels is Prog.

In a typically ironically named Partnership for Peace plan, it was her husband led the deal to get Ukraine to completely give up their nuclear deterrent in exchange for security assurances from the US and UK and - wait for it - Russia. Ukraine Agrees to Give Up Its Nuclear Arsenal, Clinton Says : Summit: President hails the accord as a breakthrough, but it faces parliamentary opposition. NATO endorses the U.S. 'Partnership for Peace' plan to broaden alliance.

The dems have been a great and consistent strategic partner to Russian foreign policy.

Hillary expressed hope that “smart, articulate” members of the Republican party will stand against colleagues who have been sympathetic to Russia.

I didn't know there were members in the GOP who are sympathetic to the Russians. Did she mention any names? And I can't imagine that anybody in the GOP has the slightest interest in her expressed hope. I think she's fulla crap, like always.

I dare far left crazies to stand up against Cankles

Cripes why doesn't she go bake cookies
There was an SNL skit with the original cast. I believe Belushi was in it. It was called "the thing that wouldn't leave". A party was over, but he just stayed all night long.

Forum List

Back