At this point, we know the differences are irreconcilable between libs and conservatives

Burgermeister

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jan 23, 2021
After just a little over one year we are living the reality of a completely failed president and his party. Whatever could go wrong has gone wrong and continues to go worse and there is no sign of it letting up. Still, while one side is saying - See? Just look around and listen to our president try and talk!, the other side is finding ways to defend this shit show. If the media was even a little bit honest, some of these people would realize how bad it is, but I think most would still cling to some alternate lib reality any way they could.

After just a little over one year we are living the reality of a completely failed president and his party. Whatever could go wrong has gone wrong and continues to go worse and there is no sign of it letting up. Still, while one side is saying - See? Just look around and listen to our president try and talk!, the other side is finding ways to defend this shit show. If the media was even a little bit honest, some of these people would realize how bad it is, but I think most would still cling to some alternate lib reality any way they could.
Putin invades Ukraine....rightwingers respond by blaming United States government.

What the fuck is wrong with you idiots? Did Putin's trolls get into all of your facebook feeds? What the hell is going on?

Putin invades Ukraine....rightwingers respond by blaming United States government.

What the fuck is wrong with you idiots? Did Putin's trolls get into all of your facebook feeds? What the hell is going on?
The thing is Anton, getting it right for the wrong reason, is still better than getting it wrong and supporting US/Biden's military aggression.

Hopefully some will get it right for the right reasons.
I've been quite impressed with justoffal understanding the situation yesterday.

You simply can't reason with the left, I've pretty much quit trying. All you get from them now is being called a "Nazi" for your trouble if you go out of your way and take the time to state your case. They seem incapable of reasonable/rational thought, much less a two-way debate on a issue.

It's like they have never been told "No, I'm not going to do that" so they try getting politicians to make you do it and when that does not happen or we still refuse then they come completely unglued. It sorta scary.

That and there is just no placating them, the right-leaning, by and large just want to be left alone and not have our pockets picked or livelihoods stolen by whatever new misery the left comes-up with.

If all goes according to past precedence, the war effort will be able to trump the irreconcilable differences and bring Americans together.

The only problem is, if or when Americans become involved in the shooting, it won't last more than a day or two.

We can hope for a truce of some sort but it's much more likely to become a quickly decided world war.

You simply can't reason with the left, I've pretty much quit trying. All you get from them now is being called a "Nazi" for your trouble if you go out of your way and take the time to state your case. They seem incapable of reasonable/rational thought, much less a two-way debate on a issue.

It's like they have never been told "No, I'm not going to do that" so they try getting politicians to make you do it and when that does not happen or we still refuse then they come completely unglued. It sorta scary.

That and there is just no placating them, the right-leaning, by and large just want to be left alone and not have our pockets picked or livelihoods stolen by whatever new misery the left comes-up with.
I'm probably more left than anybody on this board and I certainly wouldn't have any problem debating you or even one of most clever ones. I'm quite sure my opponent will turn to profanity, spamming, and childish behaviour before I would.

I have a whole covey of examples of extreme right spammers to prove it!

What are 'you' talking about?

Who usurped the legally elected democratic gubmint in Ukraine, then installed a stand-up comic as their puppet, in 2014?

Answer your own question: what the fuck is wrong with you idiots?

I find you can deal with some Democrats that are not of the far Left variety. Regular Democrats do not like all this vitriol either. They also believe what is going on is a sh** show, and have no qualms about admitting it. As long as you do not bring up Trump, conversation can be rewarding, although while they agree on some things, they do disagree on others.

The far Left did an excellent job on Trumps character. The biggest gripe I hear from regular Democrats is------------> I didn't want to vote for Biden, but no way was I going to vote for Trump. When you ask why, it is a who's, who's of what the far Left regurgitated for 4 years. The far Left and their media, did an excellent job of insuring that people who would normally have supported his policies, wanted absolutely nothing to do with him.

I agree

antontoo ‘s post is typical of the totally emotional position of libs and their hate for trump

another example is anything written by our old friend and one half of the Tweener Twins, aka Mac1958

its true that trump is rubbing biden’s nose in the ukraine poop

but contrary to what libs seem to think never has trump said he supported the invasion of ukraine

and they cant post any direct quotes to prove he did

Last edited:
Who usurped the legally elected democratic gubmint in Ukraine, then installed a stand-up comic as their puppet, in 2014?
Ukranians dummy, thats who.

Ukrainians who want developed western democracy as their future, not Putin style backward, corrupt, authoritarianism.

I know for rightwingers fighting for freedom is suddenly a foreign concept, but thats what caused Ukrainians to rise up against Russian lakeys in their leadership.

Last edited:

Liar.

Conservatives respond by pointing out how impotent the traitor-in-chief is when it comes to having to be a man on the world stage.

Get this through your fucking head. No ONE on the right is for Russia in this. We just don't support a fully corrupted Ukraine and frankly, this is NOT our fucking war.

The incompetence of the Biden Admin yes.

The incompetence of the Biden Admin yes.
What 'Incompetence"?

For a month Administration was raising the alarms about incoming Russian invasion while you rightwingers were repeating Russian bs about how supposedly thats just fearmongering.

Well now Russians are invading and even though you (like just about everyone) were always against sending American millitary into Ukraine suddenly you are blaming American government for....not doing what was needed to prevent this invasion - US/NATO millitary in Kiev.

Liar.

Conservatives respond by pointing out how impotent the traitor-in-chief is when it comes to having to be a man on the world stage.
Ignorant nonsense, Putin doesn't give a shit about your little Kabuki theater fantasies.

All he needed to be sure of is that NATO and US will not millitarily intervene when he set out to behead pro-west Ukrainian leadership and install a puppet regime he can controll.

For a month Administration was raising the alarms about incoming Russian invasion while you rightwingers were repeating Russian bs about how supposedly thats just fearmongering.
“Raising the alarm” was just posturing by biden

but he barely lifted a finger to assist the ukraines

“Raising the alarm” was just posturing by biden

but he barely lifted a finger to assist the ukraines
More bullshit, Biden sent weapons and other aid. I could never get an actuall answer out of any of you day-late conservatives about what he should have actually done short of millitary intervention.

We have a wider range of Clutching Pearls and Wailing Towels on Sale now than ever before for the pain you must be feeling now after all that fact free gibberish you typed there.

But that is the beauty of the Neo GOP wordsmiths. You believe he is a failed president don't you?

Forum List

Back