Hillary Clinton Called Trump "An Illegitimate President"

Mueller was given unlimited resources and money to find out ANYTHING on Trump. He failed at it, you wouldn't be free if they did the same to you.
Mueller was put under limits, because after Mueller finished, it was later found that Manafort had given private polling data to the russians. Later the senate intelligence report on russia detailed the missing pieces.

There’s no ‘double standard’ – there is a false comparison fallacy.

Trump sought to overthrow the will of the people.

Trump incited a rightwing terrorist attack on America’s democracy.

Trump attempted to conspire with election officials to falsify voting records in his favor.

Trump has nothing but contempt for the Constitution, the rule of law, and our democratic institutions.

Democrats’ contempt for Trump is perfectly appropriate and warranted.

We need some links that prove your statements to be true from an unbiased source please.

"Because I said so" doesn't make something a fact. Neither does an opinion or perception.

Shrillary was wrong to label Rump an 'illegitimate President'...

He was legitimate alright...

He lost the popular vote by... what? ... three million votes?

But he DID win the Electoral College vote... and that's all it takes to secure a victory...

The vote was certified... the outgoing President surrendered his power peacefully... and attended the inauguration as a symbol of American Continuity.

Shrillary is playing the same 'legitmacy' game being played by the sore-loser minions and worshipers of the Orange Baboon-God...

And that's just plain wrong...

Demonstrating that she... just like her former opponent... is unfit to lead this great nation... less so than the Orange Baboon, probably... but unfit nevertheless.

Sleepy Old Uncle Joe is a one-term President... his job is that of Placeholder... getting Rump out of the White House and awaiting better leadership to emerge.

It's time for new faces and names and ideas on BOTH tickets in 2024.

Last edited:
Mueller was put under limits, because after Mueller finished, it was later found that Manafort had given private polling data to the russians. Later the senate intelligence report on russia detailed the missing pieces.
Mueller had unlimited resources and money. Quit trying to rewrite history.

That was known.....there are articles about it in Jan of 2019.....the Mueller Report was submitted months later......and he gave polling data to a employee of his...nothing illegal about someone sharing polling data with someone...especially an employee

That was known.....there are articles about it in Jan of 2019.....the Mueller Report was submitted months later......and he gave polling data to a employee of his...nothing illegal about someone sharing polling data with someone...especially an employee
the treasury dept released the new info about manaforts russian spy in april 2021, which means mueller didnt know about it.

the treasury dept released the new info about manaforts russian spy in april 2021, which means mueller didnt know about it.

what's new? That the Xiden admin sanctioned him?

We knew he was, we knew he was once employed by Manafort's lobbying firm, and all that was shared was some polling data.

Nothing exciting about that.

Long before he even shared some polling data....we know the Clinton campaign was paying a foreign national, to pay russians for misinformation...so what?

Rhetoric like this is why people could not stand HRC…

what's new? That the Xiden admin sanctioned him?

We knew he was, we knew he was once employed by Manafort's lobbying firm, and all that was shared was some polling data.

Nothing exciting about that.

Long before he even shared some polling data....we know the Clinton campaign was paying a foreign national, to pay russians for misinformation...so what?
the polling data is private, sharing it is "collusion", part of Russian meddling in our elections, or helping them do so.

For Clinton campaign, they were paying for opposition research. Its dirty and underhanded, but its legal because its not a quid-pro-quo since it was purchased opposition research. It should be noted also that this opposition research was never used during the 2016 campaign; the public didnt know about it until after Trump assumed office.

the polling data is private, sharing it is "collusion", part of Russian meddling in our elections, or helping them do so.

For Clinton campaign, they were paying for opposition research. Its dirty and underhanded, but its legal because its not a quid-pro-quo since it was purchased opposition research. It should be noted also that this opposition research was never used during the 2016 campaign; the public didnt know about it until after Trump assumed office.
haha it's "private" in that it's not public, but it's his polling data...he can show it to whom he wants.

My emails are private, but I can show them to whom I want.

That's not illegal.

I didn't say the Clinton did anything illegal per se, by paying Russians for misinformation....I am not sure if they broke any laws doing that, Durham is in the midst of a investigation into what all went happened

haha it's "private" in that it's not public, but it's his polling data...he can show it to whom he wants.

My emails are private, but I can show them to whom I want.

That's not illegal.

I didn't say the Clinton did anything illegal per se, by paying Russians for misinformation....I am not sure if they broke any laws doing that, Durham is in the midst of a investigation into what all went happened
foreign influence violates 52 USC 30121

Htf is this FNC fault? Is it Wall Street Journal and all the right wing writers who wrote about this for two + years fault too? This is a serious problem and we’re not concerned about that a candidate that is a democrat is allowed to do it again! But if a republican does it if they wanted to then they are going to go down

Last edited:
Hillary is so bland and inoffensive, the Politician from Pleasantville

also she's been too liberal for too long

Forum List

Back