Hillary Clinton Called Trump "An Illegitimate President"

She called him illegitimate because the Russians helped him

She never questioned the legitimacy of the election process
the chinese and iranian helped xiden

he’s an illegitimate president because of that and the illegal voting processes in many states

Hillary is the poster child for the end of Democracy.
Yet, six years after the FBI let her walk, Neo-Marxist Dimm's wanna pin the end of Democracy on the Repubs!!

Onwards and forward with this sham of a shitshow.

Only Biden and Kennedy are the only ones that are proven illegitimate that I know of.

Attachments

• 1644102466684.png
    1644102466684.png
    56.9 KB · Views: 17
Sure they did Skippy
that’s what our intel community said are you calling them a liar?

Russia also helped obama and xiden win in 2012…obama was caught on camera literally asking for the help

The chinese donated to her husbands campaign too…

both are illegitimate too

thanks

don't say anything bad about hit-lery, or pedo bill....people tend to die if they do.....

So, are you saying that it wasn't the airplanes that killed the beast, but it was greed that killed Democracy??
Democracy is not dead as long as we have an operating Constitution and people follow it. All this Democrat bs about a threat to democracy is more of their lies.
Congress still works and so do the courts.

Democracy is not dead as long as we have an operating Constitution and people follow it. All this Democrat bs about a threat to democracy is more of their lies.
Congress still works and so do the courts.

Did you play the violin in a previous life on the Titanic?

The only thing that Mueller said was that the "collusion" you refer to would be hard to prove beyond a reasonable doubt to have risen to criminal conspiracy with people of the Trump campaign. There isn't any dispute about the fact that Russia helped Trump to get elected.
No they didn't, Putin would've preferred Hillary. He already bought her. I could see Putin helping Hillary with the Russia collusion story.

Here's a page from the Mueller report describing the efforts of the GRU

If you want I can also give you the pages showing the different ways the Trump campaign colluded from the same report. As I said, there's a difference between collusion and proving criminal conspiracy which has a legal meaning. The Trump campaign's activities fall under the term collusion. Mueller simply came to the conclusion that criminal conspiracy would be hard to prove beyond a reasonable doubt.
Mueller was given unlimited resources and money to find out ANYTHING on Trump. He failed at it, you wouldn't be free if they did the same to you.

Wasn't this the same Clown who tried to use a fake research and report on a candidate? we are supposed to let this woman to lecture us about trump? lady you damaged your own name

Here's a page from the Mueller report describing the efforts of the GRU

If you want I can also give you the pages showing the different ways the Trump campaign colluded from the same report. As I said, there's a difference between collusion and proving criminal conspiracy which has a legal meaning. The Trump campaign's activities fall under the term collusion. Mueller simply came to the conclusion that criminal conspiracy would be hard to prove beyond a reasonable doubt.
Mueller was a weak sister to the deep state. He really didn't want Trump to be innocent so he withheld exoneration, which he should have used. In judicial issue, the Clintons placed their most-likely-to-condone-favoritism to lying Democrats in the judicial branch.

Here's the true description of Hillary's crimes:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back