Hildebeasty can still be charged and imprisoned for her misuse of classified emails

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
Earlier this week, Tom Fitton, the president of government watchdog organization Judicial Watch — which has been doing yeoman’s work exposing the various aspects of “Spygate” — implored Attorney General William Barr to reopen the case into former Secretary of State and 2016 Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton’s criminal abuse of classified emails.

As we reported, Fitton said in a July 3 video, not only is there enough evidence to investigation Clinton, but also “her former colleagues at the State Department, frankly, in the Obama White House and in the Justice Department itself.”

Judicial Watch has been out front for more than two years uncovering, through Freedom of Information Act requests and lawsuits, damning information regarding the “Spygate” scandal initiated by the previous administration to undermine President Donald Trump or run him out of office.

“I mean as if Benghazi wasn’t bad enough” — a reference to a terrorist attack on the U.S. consulate in Benghazi, Libya, in 2012 in which a U.S. ambassador and three American special operators were killed — “they lied about it, then they got caught,” and in the process, Judicial Watch discovered that under Clinton, national security had also been compromised, Fitton noted.

“This isn’t Judicial Watch saying this, this is the testimony of a former State Department official,” Fitton noted further.

(Excerpt) Read more at thenationalsentinel.com...

I like to think (and hope) that Trump AND BARR are carefully laying the groundwork so that when the big squeeze comes, the rats (yes, Clinton, that’s BOTH of you) will have no way out...

That report should be a dandy. Hope we all get to read it.

But I sure won't hold my breath for Hitlery to pay for any crimes she committed.

Hell. I work with many ex military. According to them if they did what she did they would all be in Leavenworth. Hope the same holds for that POS.

If it can still be done, I wish that the powers that be would just get on with it already and be done with it. What favor are they doing for themselves not to much the rest of us by letting a word that I can't say walk around free? The only thing that triumphs when good does nothing is evil.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Earlier this week, Tom Fitton, the president of government watchdog organization Judicial Watch — which has been doing yeoman’s work exposing the various aspects of “Spygate” — implored Attorney General William Barr to reopen the case into former Secretary of State and 2016 Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton’s criminal abuse of classified emails.

As we reported, Fitton said in a July 3 video, not only is there enough evidence to investigation Clinton, but also “her former colleagues at the State Department, frankly, in the Obama White House and in the Justice Department itself.”

Judicial Watch has been out front for more than two years uncovering, through Freedom of Information Act requests and lawsuits, damning information regarding the “Spygate” scandal initiated by the previous administration to undermine President Donald Trump or run him out of office.

“I mean as if Benghazi wasn’t bad enough” — a reference to a terrorist attack on the U.S. consulate in Benghazi, Libya, in 2012 in which a U.S. ambassador and three American special operators were killed — “they lied about it, then they got caught,” and in the process, Judicial Watch discovered that under Clinton, national security had also been compromised, Fitton noted.

“This isn’t Judicial Watch saying this, this is the testimony of a former State Department official,” Fitton noted further.

(Excerpt) Read more at thenationalsentinel.com...

I like to think (and hope) that Trump AND BARR are carefully laying the groundwork so that when the big squeeze comes, the rats (yes, Clinton, that’s BOTH of you) will have no way out...
So can Kushner and Ivanka.

Forum List

Back