Hilarious

Defying Trump, Chicago will continue as immigrant sanctuary
They act so tough, but want their republican governor to fight for them, I'd say fuck off Chicago.
This is an easy fix (no pun intended):

The President just needs to tell the country that all federal funding will be cut off from City Governments who run their cites as 'Sanctuary Cities'. Go one step further and inform Governors that they have 1 month from the announcement to get their cities in line and following this or federal funding for states with Sanctuary cities will be cut. This will incentivize the Governors to actively work to end Sanctuary cities.

Any city who violates Federal Law should NOT be eligible to receive federal funds. Period.

Easy, dear., nothing easy or even doable about your
solution
Rosie, no one has ever explained WHY cities are insisting on harboring/supplying services to undocumented persons. I would like to understand but no one seems to want to explain the reasons. Would you?
It's been known why for decades now... the dems want a permanent, beholding underclass of citizens that will always vote for THEM. That is why these radical leftist controlled cess pools harbor and protect ILLEGAL ALIENS... PERIOD.
I WANT TO KNOW THE REAL REASON. Which per usual, I'm not getting.
The reason is to encourage illegal immigrants to cooperate with the police in criminal investigations without fear of deportation. It is to allow immigrants the security to get medical care for communicable diseases before they become epidemic.

These are excuses with no basis in reality. Illegals don't turn in criminals and they send very sick children to school or even abandon them to play in malls.

We could always leave Chicago completely alone...maybe even build a fence around it. Eventually the murder rate will grow so high they will all kill themselves off. (This is the point where libs feign shock and offense at the comment, even though Emmanuel, Obama, and every other lib has done NOTHING to curb the repeated annual record-setting violence / murder rate there.)

The President just needs to tell the country that all federal funding will be cut off from City Governments who run their cites as 'Sanctuary Cities'. Go one step further and inform Governors that they have 1 month from the announcement to get their cities in line and following this or federal funding for states with Sanctuary cities will be cut. This will incentivize the Governors to actively work to end Sanctuary cities.

Any city who violates Federal Law should NOT be eligible to receive federal funds. Period.

solution
Rosie, no one has ever explained WHY cities are insisting on harboring/supplying services to undocumented persons. I would like to understand but no one seems to want to explain the reasons. Would you?
It's been known why for decades now... the dems want a permanent, beholding underclass of citizens that will always vote for THEM. That is why these radical leftist controlled cess pools harbor and protect ILLEGAL ALIENS... PERIOD.
The reason is to encourage illegal immigrants to cooperate with the police in criminal investigations without fear of deportation. It is to allow immigrants the security to get medical care for communicable diseases before they become epidemic.

These are excuses with no basis in reality. Illegals don't turn in criminals and they send very sick children to school or even abandon them to play in malls.

Tipsy-----you never met an Illegal. I am----what is sometimes called "non-threatening"------thus I know
lots of illegals------another reason is -----privileged
communication<<< very important for the reasons cited

solution

Well, at last, a beginning. Thank you.
Wasn't someone telling me that EVERYONE can receive medical care in our Emergency Rooms? That seems a weak excuse, if so.

solution

Wasn't someone telling me that EVERYONE can receive medical care in our Emergency Rooms? That seems a weak excuse, if so.

yes----everyone------regardless of color, gender, age, economic level and PAPERS------it is the very very important
reason -----it gets even more important in times of stress and
disaster. Try using your "intelligence" <such as it>

yes----everyone------regardless of color, gender, age, economic level and PAPERS------it is the very very important
Ya... we get what your VERY IMPORTANT REASON is...

Voter Registration Analysis Shows "More Than 3 Million Non-Citizens Illegally Voted"... That makes the Trump victory a legitimate LANDSLIDE!

Double-voting – even triple-voting – found in US elections

Report: Three Million Votes in Presidential Election Cast by Illegal Aliens

BREAKING : Obama Encourages VOTER FRAUD on Live TV, Encourages ILLEGALS TO VOTE!

... and it's the reason behind your fucking SANCTUARY CITIES.

Well, sorry, but they WILL get shut down, one way or another. President Trump and his administration will have many, MANY different ways to get the job done.

Tax Payers still pay for the supplies / medicine, etc even if they go to the emergency room.

They act so tough, but want their republican governor to fight for them, I'd say fuck off Chicago.
NYC too, I heard. They have that choice. No federal funds, that's all.

both NYC and Chicago have HEART

and a penchant to hide criminals

which of them is hiding criminals?
All so called sanctuary cities do.

They should hit not a penny of federal funds.

solution

Tipsy-----you never met an Illegal. I am----what is sometimes called "non-threatening"------thus I know
lots of illegals------another reason is -----privileged
communication<<< very important for the reasons cited

what is "funny" about it, easy dear?----------you like making
death by disease or injury "EASY" for illegals and their kids?

yeah ok-------the kids should die in the streets of starvation

Why can't their parents get jobs, etc, to keep that from happening?

Oh, that's right...

they're here ILLEGALLY

No kids need to die. They can go with the country of their parents. They would grow up to be America back stabbed anyway.

Why can't their parents get jobs, etc, to keep that from happening?

Oh, that's right...

they're here ILLEGALLY

Illegals have "jobs"--- sorta-------even middle class people in
our PARADISE------cannot afford the ER and sometimes need an assist on groceries

If the child of an American mother is an American, then the child of an illegal immigrant's mother is also an illegal.

If the child of an American mother is an American, then the child of an illegal immigrant's mother is also an illegal.

so? they belong dead in the gutter?

Just wondering why, if this is true everywhere, why do we need sanctuary cities to provide medical care to folks?

Just wondering why, if this is true everywhere, why do we need sanctuary cities to provide medical care to folks?

we do not need SANCTUARY cities to provide EMERGENCY CARE ----------it is a matter of ethics to ALL health care workers ------city or town or out in them thar hills.

Forum List

Back