Hilarious

Defying Trump, Chicago will continue as immigrant sanctuary
They act so tough, but want their republican governor to fight for them, I'd say fuck off Chicago.
NYC too, I heard. They have that choice. No federal funds, that's all.
it should be the choice of the State. Not the fed and not local.

However, the fed has the responsibility to prevent them from coming in undocumented.

sorry-----who gets in, who gets citizenship and ---who goes is
a FEDERAL ISSUE local issue is "who can get drunk"

So, in theory, if the federal government did their job properly, the state nor the cities would have the dilemma to begin with.
I guess you had an issue comprehending my post. I take blame. Perhaps I could have been more articulate.
I think you stand a better chance saying something she'd understand if you dumbed it down to about 3rd grade.

They act so tough, but want their republican governor to fight for them, I'd say fuck off Chicago.
This is an easy fix (no pun intended):

The President just needs to tell the country that all federal funding will be cut off from City Governments who run their cites as 'Sanctuary Cities'. Go one step further and inform Governors that they have 1 month from the announcement to get their cities in line and following this or federal funding for states with Sanctuary cities will be cut. This will incentivize the Governors to actively work to end Sanctuary cities.

Any city who violates Federal Law should NOT be eligible to receive federal funds. Period.

Easy, dear., nothing easy or even doable about your
solution
Rosie, no one has ever explained WHY cities are insisting on harboring/supplying services to undocumented persons. I would like to understand but no one seems to want to explain the reasons. Would you?
They're not undocumented, they're ILLEGAL.

solution
I disagree, rosie. Just because a President refused to enforce the law, allowed cities to violate Federal law, and now things are in a mess doesn't mean that 'oversight' / failure can't be corrected quickly.

Again, make it clear to Sanctuary cities and the states they are in that there is a new President who, unlike the last, is going to enforce all existing laws and will not tolerate any further law-breaking. Tell the sanctuary cities if they want to continue breaking Federal law they can, only without any further federal funding. 'Good luck with that'.

It is extremely 'easy'.
Will it cause 'pain'? Hell Yeah!

This situation is another version of Liberals wanting to fund 'abortions' - or any other personal choice they may want but don't want to have to pay for t themselves. They want to protect illegals - got it. THEY can pay for it.

This is a nation of laws...or was before Barry showed up. Once he did one of the 1st things he did - after taking his oath of office in which he swore to uphold and defend the Constitution and Rule of Law - was to declare he would NOT existing law because HE did not like it.

Sanctuary cities are the same thing - liberals don't like it, they won't obey Federal Law, and they want to be subsidized by Federal Tax dollars - MY money - to continue to break the law. Ummmm....NO!

The President just needs to tell the country that all federal funding will be cut off from City Governments who run their cites as 'Sanctuary Cities'. Go one step further and inform Governors that they have 1 month from the announcement to get their cities in line and following this or federal funding for states with Sanctuary cities will be cut. This will incentivize the Governors to actively work to end Sanctuary cities.

Any city who violates Federal Law should NOT be eligible to receive federal funds. Period.

solution
Rosie, no one has ever explained WHY cities are insisting on harboring/supplying services to undocumented persons. I would like to understand but no one seems to want to explain the reasons. Would you?

la la la Tradition!! ------TRADITION!!!!!!!!!! cities that harbor immigrants---------harbor people who want their
relatives OVER HERE-----or even just their countrymen

solution
It's been known why for decades now... the dems want a permanent, beholding underclass of citizens that will always vote for THEM. That is why these radical leftist controlled cess pools harbor and protect ILLEGAL ALIENS... PERIOD.

According to Liberals, a guy who breaks into your house through a window in the middle of the night is not a criminal - he is an 'Undocumented visitor / collector' who from that point on has every 'right' to squat in your house and have you pay them a salary, for their food, clothes, medical, etc...

solution
It's been known why for decades now... the dems want a permanent, beholding underclass of citizens that will always vote for THEM. That is why these radical leftist controlled cess pools harbor and protect ILLEGAL ALIENS... PERIOD.

no

According to Liberals, a guy who breaks into your house through a window in the middle of the night is not a criminal - he is an 'Undocumented visitor / collector' who from that point on has every 'right' to squat in your house and have you pay them a salary, for their food, clothes, medical, etc...

hyperbolic and VERY BITTER

solution

no
Sorry snowflake but, yes....

truth_zpszysvgfmm.jpg

solution
I WANT TO KNOW THE REAL REASON. Which per usual, I'm not getting.

It's a parable, and quite accurate.

Tissue?

It's all about permanently changing the political power structure in this country, once and for all destroying the GOP's chances of ever resting power away from them. (And how'd that go for ya, Libs?)

Obama went as far as seditiously and publicly tried to 'overthrow' this government this election by advocating / encouraging illegals to vote, vowing they would face no punishment.
-- They have been bringing in millions of illegals for this very reason for years....except it did not work. It was PART of a solid plan, but they just learned of the flaw in their plan - the Electoral College.

Brining in millions of illegals to vote for them is only 1/2 of what you need. The other half is the elimination of the Electoral college in favor of the Popular Vote.

Libs are freaking out because even with felons voting for Hillary, even with dead people voting for Hillary, even with illegals voting for Hillary, even with Soros voting machines switching votes for Hillary :p, even with winning several millions more 'popular' votes (thanks to those illegals) HILLARY LOST!

If they can affect the elimination of the Electoral College they will never make that mistake again and will never lose another election.

cities that harbor immigrants---

cities that harbor ILLEGAL ALIENS---

Fixed it for ya.

nope----immigrants. Long ago when the Irish were STARVING to death-------their LEGAL immigrant cousins
would do anything to get their cousins over here----Jews did
it, Italians did it, today---Indians and Pakistanis do it.
I have a hard time BLAMING THEM

solution
I WANT TO KNOW THE REAL REASON. Which per usual, I'm not getting.
What real person?

Tissue?

a very bitter and CYNICAL parable

cities that harbor immigrants---

cities that harbor ILLEGAL ALIENS---

Fixed it for ya.

nope----immigrants. Long ago when the Irish were STARVING to death-------their LEGAL immigrant cousins
would do anything to get their cousins over here----Jews did
it, Italians did it, today---Indians and Pakistanis do it.
I have a hard time BLAMING THEM
1) Entered this country illegally - ILLEGAL
2) Were not born on American soil - ALIEN

Person born in another country that illegally enters the US - ILLEGAL ALIEN.

Sorry... I don't play stupid progtard, PC, name change games.

Tissue?

a very bitter and CYNICAL parable
Every bit as bitter and cynical as you America hating jackasses attempting to tell the rest of America that we HAVE to PAY for your sanctuary cities so you can harbor ILLEGAL ALIENS for VOTES.

Libs love to spend other people's money...especially on criminal things.

Forum List

Back