Highland Park Shooter in Custody

Most of the guns in Chicago don't come from the city of Chicago, did you not know that?

Who cares. The point is the gangs have guns and any piece of shit criminal who wants one can get one. And if they get caught with it they get a slap on the hand and are released.

BLACK PRIVILEGE!

I guess you think being incarcerated for 20yrs is a black privilege. Idiot.

Who? 70 odd gangbangers have committed murders while on home release from other gun crimes....LAST YEAR! in shitcago.

Like I said, BLACK PRIVILEGE. No whitey would ever get that sort of kid glove treatment.

What an ironic post.
Doubly ironic: "All Lives Matter" exposes the race-baiting racism of "Black Lives Matter." The former properly evokes democracy and higher IQ, the latter is low IQ pre-emptive, exclusionary racism that reifies itself at the expense of all other races in a democracy; narcissism in your face with Chicago grills.

So whose roof was he living under and how many adults there “had no idea” for the umpteenth time?
Lock some of them up as accessory and this clueless excuse ends overnight.

Well, he appears to be a gun owner. I don't know about anything else.

First let me state I am in NO way trying to paint any group with some stupid, lame, ignorant broad brush over his actions.

There are quite a few reports that he regularly attended Trump rallies and there is a pic of him with one of those "thin blue line" American flags.

So whose roof was he living under and how many adults there “had no idea” for the umpteenth time?
Lock some of them up as accessory and this clueless excuse ends overnight.

Lock them up for what exactly? This is a serious question.

I'm thinking this guy was a second amendment supporting gun owner.

If he was a "second amendment supporting gun owner", he wouldn't have been in possession of a weapon and magazine that was in violation of the laws of that city and County.

We undergo background checks and fill out forms when we purchase guns. We don't lie on those forms about our drug us as Hunter Biden did, and as the shooter obviously did, and we obey the local, county, state, and federal gun laws.

If he was a "second amendment supporting gun owner", he wouldn't have been in possession of a weapon and magazine that was in violation of the laws of that city and County.

What weapon was that and the Supreme Court dispensed with that nonsense. City and county laws no longer apply and second amendment supporters are quick to note that they are not giving up anything.

We undergo background checks and fill out forms when we purchase guns. We don't lie on those forms about our drug us as Hunter Biden did, and as the shooter obviously did, and we obey the local, county, state, and federal gun laws.

LOL.

What weapon was that and the Supreme Court dispensed with that nonsense. City and county laws no longer apply and second amendment supporters are quick to note that they are not giving up anything.

LOL.

WTF?

Ok. I'll give you a 30-round AK-47 magazine and you carry it around in your pocket in DC, Chicago, or any other locality where they're prohibited.

Then let's see what happen to you.

Better yet, just quit being stupid. If you have anything to add to this thread besides trolling, please do.

WTF?

Ok. I'll give you a 30-round AK-47 magazine and you carry it around in your pocket in DC, Chicago, or any other locality where they're prohibited.

Then let's see what happen to you.

Better yet, just quit being stupid. If you have anything to add to this thread besides trolling, please do.

Link to what weapon he had.

Who did they kill and were are they now?

No comparison to WHITE PRIVILEGE where you get probation and rehab.

So, you are saying that rehab is the equivalent of a black dude, shooting another black dude, then being released by a black dude, who then go's and finally is able to kill another black dude.

Are you REALLY that stupid?

How so? Again, serious question.
I believe there is enough repeated evidence to make the charge and see what the courts decide
If my dog charges out my front door and mauls someone in street, I cannot skate on “I had no idea”. Same thing here AND current “methods” to stop this are Clearly not working

Forum List

Back