Highland Park Shooter in Custody

The local bulletin board. It's not hard. But you keep on trying to demonize those you see a different political bent for the problems and the problems will continue.
I am not sure what your "local bulletin board" is....like at a church or something? Yeah, don't think this guy is doing that.

Moreover, I have never seen guns advertised there. I suppose you could do like facebook marketplace...but never seen guns for sale there, moreover it would require some sort of travel...and Facebook could shut that down without any federal or state law being passed

I am not sure what your "local bulletin board" is....like at a church or something? Yeah, don't think this guy is doing that.

Moreover, I have never seen guns advertised there. I suppose you could do like facebook marketplace...but never seen guns for sale there, moreover it would require some sort of travel...and Facebook could shut that down without any federal or state law being passed

You know you can buy guns anywhere. Sadly that isn't even the issue but that is where you have to go. Its a mental illness with those like yourself I believe.

You know you can buy guns anywhere. Sadly that isn't even the issue but that is where you have to go. Its a mental illness with those like yourself I believe.
i agree in places like chicago it’s just about anywhere

i also agree mental illness is a massive factor

See you then...sooner rather than later

Murder has always happened and it always will, going back to Cain and Abel. Whether it be some idiot shooting up a parade, or the communists murdering a hundred million people. Take away the guns from decent law-abiding people, and you just leave them defenseless because those killers will still find a way. I'd much rather have a fighting chance.

Someone should be regulating who is in our "well regulated militia"...there seems to be a lot of homicidal maniacs in the militia.

That was an idiotic statement. Patriotic Second Amendment-loving gun-owners don't shoot up a parade on Independence Day. That's something you radical unhinged leftists would do.

Last edited:
So once more.

We find out that a mass shooter is a severely disturbed person who had no problem getting a gun.
and? if one isn't mentally disturbed before they buy something, how will you know it? with ........................... magic eight ball? I'm still trying to figure out your point in here on this subject.

Forum List

Back