Katy Perry, Bette Midler and Jessica Chastain lead online Independence Day protests: 'July 4th canceled'

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
The wannabe Queens and elite of Hollywood have declared that July 4th is cancelled. Take heed or your orders.

Katy Perry, Bette Midler and Jessica Chastain lead online Independence Day protests: 'July 4th canceled'​

Katy Perry, Bette Midler and Jessica Chastain were just a few of the many Hollywood stars engaging in social media protests against Independence Day in the wake of the Supreme Court ruling that overturned Roe v. Wade more than one week ago.

Perry, who gave birth to daughter Daisy with fiance Orlando Bloom more than one year ago, took to Twitter in the early hours of July 4 to acknowledge her arguably most widely used holiday anthem, in addition to women's rights.

"'Baby you're a firework' is a 10 but women in the US have fewer rights than an actual sparkler smh," she tweeted to her millions of followers, which garnered thousands of likes and comments.

One user quickly fired back, "You supported an anti-abortion mayoral candidate in the last 30 days," and then shared a June 4 tweet from Perry, who promoted billionaire Los Angeles mayoral candidate Rick Caruso "FTW."

The wannabe Queens and elite of Hollywood have declared that July 4th is cancelled. Take heed or your orders.

Katy Perry, Bette Midler and Jessica Chastain lead online Independence Day protests: 'July 4th canceled'​

Katy Perry, Bette Midler and Jessica Chastain were just a few of the many Hollywood stars engaging in social media protests against Independence Day in the wake of the Supreme Court ruling that overturned Roe v. Wade more than one week ago.

Perry, who gave birth to daughter Daisy with fiance Orlando Bloom more than one year ago, took to Twitter in the early hours of July 4 to acknowledge her arguably most widely used holiday anthem, in addition to women's rights.

"'Baby you're a firework' is a 10 but women in the US have fewer rights than an actual sparkler smh," she tweeted to her millions of followers, which garnered thousands of likes and comments.

One user quickly fired back, "You supported an anti-abortion mayoral candidate in the last 30 days," and then shared a June 4 tweet from Perry, who promoted billionaire Los Angeles mayoral candidate Rick Caruso "FTW."
Who cares?

Why don't they understand that they can still abort their children in their Blue States.
Why don't Libnutt women know how to use contraceptives?
Bette Milder has built in contraceptive......her face

Last edited:
Right wing nuts are gonna pay a price. Artists are going to refuse to perform in those shit hole states. Enjoy the fucking nasty ass music of the pub supporters. Maybe Kevin Sorbo can sing?
lol

You mean conservatives like Eric Clapton? :p

Just shut up and enjoy the 4th. Be grateful for your freedoms.

Rage Against The Machine would have been arrested and jailed in Russia a long time ago, just like Pussy Riot.

I'm going to take my own advice and turn on the barbecue, it's about that time.

I hope y'all have a happy and safe 4th.

Right wing nuts are gonna pay a price. Artists are going to refuse to perform in those shit hole states. Enjoy the fucking nasty ass music of the pub supporters. Maybe Kevin Sorbo can sing?
Do some research...90+% of these artists are broke due to being owned by their managers, the publishers, the record company and transporting their teams for concerts.

My gosh, how will we ever survive without the music of Katy Perry or Bette Midler? Life will never be the same
:rolleyes:
I don't even listen to any of them in the first place. I never have and I never will.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. Lately my jam has been everything that I can find from this late beautiful precious masterpiece of a gentleman.

oh no anyway.jpeg

Why don't they understand that they can still abort their children in their Blue States.
Why don't Libutt women know how to use contraceptives?

Libturds want choice, unlimited choice for themselves, which means no choice for you. If they can't have their way, they want to piss on your 4th in retribution.

You know, kinda like 2nd graders do when you take their pillow and blanket.

Midler is 76 and worth more than some Central America countries. Now she wants to shit on Independence Day because she is confused about the RvW decision. Maybe a nursing home environment would help her mental outlook.

Forum List

Back