Highland Park Shooter in Custody

I believe there is enough repeated evidence to make the charge and see what the courts decide
If my dog charges out my front door and mauls someone in street, I cannot skate on “I had no idea”. Same thing here AND current “methods” to stop this are Clearly not working

No idea of what? You are just spitballing. There are NO current methods. How do you arrest someone for something that doesn't exist?

If he was a "second amendment supporting gun owner", he wouldn't have been in possession of a weapon and magazine that was in violation of the laws of that city and County.

We undergo background checks and fill out forms when we purchase guns. We don't lie on those forms about our drug us as Hunter Biden did, and as the shooter obviously did, and we obey the local, county, state, and federal gun laws.

It appears that ALL of his guns were legally owned. It appears he bought them in state and went through whatever checks were needed to purchase them.

The suspect in the deadly mass shooting at an Independence Day parade in Highland Park, Ill., fired more than 70 rounds into the crowd from a rooftop using a high-powered rifle that was purchased legally..............

........................A second rifle, also believed to be legally purchased by Crimo, was recovered from the vehicle, Covelli said. Other legally purchased firearms were found at his home.

Highland Park parade shooting suspect dressed as a woman to blend in with crowd, police say

It appears that ALL of his guns were legally owned. It appears he bought them in state and went through whatever checks were needed to purchase them.

The suspect in the deadly mass shooting at an Independence Day parade in Highland Park, Ill., fired more than 70 rounds into the crowd from a rooftop using a high-powered rifle that was purchased legally..............

........................A second rifle, also believed to be legally purchased by Crimo, was recovered from the vehicle, Covelli said. Other legally purchased firearms were found at his home.

Highland Park parade shooting suspect dressed as a woman to blend in with crowd, police say
Thank God Illinois requires a FOID card.

First you can tell just by listening to the videos it was an assault rifle with a bump stock or some other kind of modificaiton to fire full auto.

Frankly, let's go all out. Let's put the autopsy photos on TV. Let's show the video of people being hit and bleeding in the streets. Then all you fucking gun nuts can come back and talk about the Founding Fathers and how this is what they wanted.
You're an idiot. I can shoot and load a revolver faster than he was shooting.

Except we didn't have a lot of weapons "back then".

Up until 2010, we had fairly sensible gun laws until SCOTUS scrapped them all with Heller and McDonald.

The number of mass shooting DROPPED during the time the Assault Weapons ban was in place.

View attachment 666357
That's very weird since the assault weapons ban didn't actually ban any assault weapons. It didn't reduce the number of AR-15 or AK-47 or any other guns - not by a single gun...None. In fact, millions of AR-style and AK-style guns were sold during the assault weapons ban. All that happened was that they had to buy them with a fixed stock and without flash hiders.

I have several like that for hunting and target shooting, purchased after the ban ended because an AR without a flash hider is a great gun.

Since the quantity of AR-15s and AK-47s significantly increased during the fake assault-weapons-ban, the ban had less than zero effect on crime and shootings. Nothing.. Nada....

Thank God Illinois requires a FOID card.
Thank God this guy was a public school indoctrinated Biden voter because that made him stupid enough to leave the rifle tied to his FOID laying at the scene. They don't make 'em more stupid than that.

Highland Park Police Chief Lou Jogmen said 22-year-old Robert "Bobby" E. Crimo III was arrested around 6:30 p.m., more than eight hours after the shooting, following a chase in the north suburbs.

And it seems the cops didn't blast him away.
Neither did any "good guy" carrying a gun

Naw, you guys will flood the thread with photoshops trying to make him a member of Antifa, BLM or whoever else scares you at night.
Rather than owning this guy, since those you voted for created him, you're going to claim any photos showing what a scum he is are photoshopped? You're as dishonest of a human being as there are on this site.

You're not a serious member at all; your only purpose here is to distract and deny.

There is never a problem getting a gun anywhere, but it's not going to try and stop you from ignoring the actual issues here and make it all political.

As I've noted many times, this has become a mental health issue for the country.
The mental health issues are created, intentionally, in the schools. But you're right, neither party will fix it.

Murder has always happened and it always will, going back to Cain and Abel. Whether it be some idiot shooting up a parade, or the communists murdering a hundred million people. Take away the guns from decent law-abiding people, and you just leave them defenseless because those killers will still find a way. I'd much rather have a fighting chance.
Even if I have no chance, I would want to take a couple of them with me.

And yet you continue to support it and defend it.
:lol:
Still waiting for your response:

First let me state I am in NO way trying to paint any group with some stupid, lame, ignorant broad brush over his actions.

There are quite a few reports that he regularly attended Trump rallies and there is a pic of him with one of those "thin blue line" American flags.
A lot of Antifa types went to Trump rallies to stir up trouble. This guy has posted, and they're copied in this thread and the cartoon pictures thread, pictures of himself claiming his liberalism and his Antifa association.

Don't make yourself look any more stupid than you are by pretending that it's not certain that this guy is a left-wing, Antifa, Biden voter.

Still waiting for your response:
And you're still a gun controller. So what?

Forum List

Back