Higher Gas Prices. Trump's Payoff To Putin?

You don't have an answer to why the Clinton Foundation's donations have absolutely "cratered" since Hillary lost to Trump...do you, Ed? I guess you want us to believe that all those donors suddenly didn't believe in the "humanitarian" causes espoused by the Foundation? That it wasn't simply a rather blatant way to get around our campaign finance laws?
Trump is running a scam on America and you want to talk about old, tired Hillary? Did you get a degree at Trump U, too?

The pulling out of the Iranian nuclear deal did nothing for the US but it sure helped petro-criminals like Putin and the Saudis. With Iranian oil off the market the Russians, Saudis and big oil are all able to make huge profits.

The American consumer is now stuck with the bill. That scam wasn't much different from Trump University scams.
Now the US can take advantage of the world's largest oil reserves. The ones right here in America. When this happens I bet you won't be thanking Trump.
You want me to thank Trump for paying more for gas??? My God you Trumptards are seriously sheep. No wonder he ran a Trump University scam, it worked!
No jackass you seem to have a reading comprehension problem. When the US starts to take advantage of its own reserves gas prices will fall and our economy will boom.

The pulling out of the Iranian nuclear deal did nothing for the US but it sure helped petro-criminals like Putin and the Saudis. With Iranian oil off the market the Russians, Saudis and big oil are all able to make huge profits.

The American consumer is now stuck with the bill. That scam wasn't much different from Trump University scams.
Now the US can take advantage of the world's largest oil reserves. The ones right here in America. When this happens I bet you won't be thanking Trump.
You want me to thank Trump for paying more for gas??? My God you Trumptards are seriously sheep. No wonder he ran a Trump University scam, it worked!

I'm curious, Imiss...would you have thanked Barack Obama if he'd gotten his wish and prices on oil had stayed high? Or are you one of those people that have conveniently FORGOTTEN that was part of Barry's "agenda" for us? Gas prices may have gone slightly higher lately but it's not because Trump is deliberately trying to make them go higher. That wasn't the case with Obama.

You don't have an answer to why the Clinton Foundation's donations have absolutely "cratered" since Hillary lost to Trump...do you, Ed? I guess you want us to believe that all those donors suddenly didn't believe in the "humanitarian" causes espoused by the Foundation? That it wasn't simply a rather blatant way to get around our campaign finance laws?
Trump is running a scam on America and you want to talk about old, tired Hillary? Did you get a degree at Trump U, too?
I'm amused by how you on the left have now declared Hillary "old" news whenever anyone points out how she was far more corrupt than Donald Trump could even hope to be! The Clinton's got fabulously wealthy off lemmings like you. They turned "public service" into multi million dollar franchise! But you can't see that...can you? You're too busy foaming at the mouth because Trump won...

No knumb knut, standard summer and Memorial weekend price hikes, mandatory summer blend gas production.

Ok so explain why the price of gas has been going up for about a year now.

Why was I paying over 3 dollars a gallon for gas this winter when I paid 2 dollars a gallon for gas in the winter in the Obama years?

Why has the price of gas been steadily going up since trump became president? And why does the price of gas always seem to increase when we have a republican president?

Obviously you didn't see the gasoline charts that were posted. Under DumBama, gasoline was close to four bucks a gallon for a couple of years. I don't know what you are remembering or how short your memory is.

In any case, if you are to blame or credit a President for the price of gasoline, you have to show what that President did to cause the change.

For instance I can post links where DumBama's people didn't allow new oil drilling, or new oil exploration. He closed down the Gulf. Such actions can make a difference in the price of all fuel. So the question is what did Trump do? And no, I'm not talking conspiracy theories like Imissbush posts, I'm talking about real policy or regulations.

Fuel is like any other commodity. The less supply and more demand, the higher the price. The more supply and less demand, the lower the price. So in order to blame Trump, you have to show how he reduced supply or created more demand.
Post away all the fake news you want. Who am I to believe, my eyes or all the fake news you clowns post?

No knumb knut, standard summer and Memorial weekend price hikes, mandatory summer blend gas production.

Why was I paying over 3 dollars a gallon for gas this winter when I paid 2 dollars a gallon for gas in the winter in the Obama years?

Why has the price of gas been steadily going up since trump became president? And why does the price of gas always seem to increase when we have a republican president?

Obviously you didn't see the gasoline charts that were posted. Under DumBama, gasoline was close to four bucks a gallon for a couple of years. I don't know what you are remembering or how short your memory is.

In any case, if you are to blame or credit a President for the price of gasoline, you have to show what that President did to cause the change.

For instance I can post links where DumBama's people didn't allow new oil drilling, or new oil exploration. He closed down the Gulf. Such actions can make a difference in the price of all fuel. So the question is what did Trump do? And no, I'm not talking conspiracy theories like Imissbush posts, I'm talking about real policy or regulations.

Fuel is like any other commodity. The less supply and more demand, the higher the price. The more supply and less demand, the lower the price. So in order to blame Trump, you have to show how he reduced supply or created more demand.
Post away all the fake news you want. Who am I to believe, my eyes or all the fake news you clowns post?
Get your eyes checked.............

Sure, what would you like to see proof of? I have an entire folder on energy.

Your eyes are not the problem. The problem is the stories you make up when your eyes see something you don't like.

The gubmint takes more in taxes per
gallon than the oil companies make i profit
Bullshit!
You idiots will believe anything especially the lie that oil companies only make a profit selling the gasoline at your local gas station. According to those STUPID enough to vote for Tramp, the oil companies pump the crude from the ground for free, and refine it into various products for free, sell jet fuel for free, and sell heating oil for free they do everything at no profit except sell the gasoline locally. :cuckoo:

^^^ Fish in a Barrel ^^^

Try doing some research before posting your nonsense.

At the gas tank integrated oil companies make about 7 cents per gallon. Meanwhile, the government extracts more than 48 cents, on average, per gallon. That's right: Uncle Sam takes nearly seven times more out of drivers' wallets via taxation than "Big Oil."

Oil Company Earnings: Reality Over Rhetoric

And here is some data from the the California State government, which isn't exactly pro oil company.

Estimated 2018 Gasoline Price Breakdown & Margins Details

Note: total taxes and fees are $.70 per gallon. The two areas which include "profit" are labeled Costs & Profit "Distribution Etc." and "Refining Etc.". These two categories total $1.16. For the profit to exceed the cost per gallon, the profit margin would have to be 60%! Given that highly profitable oil companies report about 10% net income, there is no bloody way in hell they are making 60%+ profit on a gallon of gas.

You lose!
And there it is folks, exactly as I predicted. First the claim Oil companies only make 7 cents per gallon of gas while the government takes 48 cents, as if the sale at the pump is the only profit for oil companies.

Then the fool includes distribution and refining profit of $1.16 per gallon which beats the government take of $.70 per gallon, proving the oil companies make more in profits than the government takes in taxes without even including the profit oil companies make off of a barrel of crude!!!!

Then the fool claims victory after exposing her own lie!!!!!

Crude is selling just under $70 a barrel now and it costs $20.99 to produce a barrel of non shale crude and $23.35 to produce a barrel of shale oil, and that includes taxes! So for shale oil the profit margin is about 300% and non shale oil even more!!!!!!

Barrel Breakdown

What you posted is nonsense. There is no such thing as a profit margin of 300%.

Profit Margin is (Revenue - Costs)/Revenue. So unless costs are NEGATIVE, there is no way to have 300% profit.

A million a pop?

He's not even making a million for the year! Gee, why do you think that is, Ed?
You have no idea how much he made in 2017 as the data has not been made public yet. So again you are just making shit up!!!

I was quoting what he made in the last year that WAS made public! Would you like to wager on whether that number has gone up or down for the next year?
Well then according to your lie he should have made millions in 2016 since Hillary had not lost yet until the end of the year, but you claimed the last year you have data on, which would be 2016 since you admit you have no data on 2017, he made less than a million, shooting down your own premise.
Thank you.

No, what happened well before 2016 is that the Clinton's started taking major heat over their use of the Foundation for their little "pay for play" scam at the State Department. Hillary's use of the private email servers to run the whole thing had been outed as was their failure to disclose all charitable donations...the agreement they'd reached with the Obama Administration before she became Secretary of State. Donations coming into the Clinton Foundation slowed drastically BECAUSE what they'd been doing was now out in the light of day! As much as Bill and Hillary must have wanted to keep that money rolling in...they couldn't because she was running for President at that point and the whole thing looked so dirty they were having a hard time even getting a compliant main stream media to stay quiet about it!
Repeating your lies does not make them any less a lie, it only makes you a serial liar.

Right because gas prices have never gone up in the Summer before.
View attachment 195318

Well, some facts are always helpful.........

In late spring 2016, the gallon of unleaded was averaging $170...Sure enough, come summer, the price rose to $1,85-$1,90

This coming summer (2018,) the gallon will witness a rise to just under $3.00 in most states (CA and HI with just under $4.00.)

Let's all send a thank you note to the orange buffoon for that "huge" tax cuts to the middle class drivers.

A $170 bucks a gallon!???

Are you really as stupid as you are coming across to be? Every summer gas prices go up and every year right after New Years they drop. Get a clue troll.
Ya sure. Sorry, Trumptard logic isn't worth listening to.

Trump's corrupt gang are ripping us off blind and leaving a mountain of debt behind. What a scam!

Say what??

Prove it..

Again you have no idea what donations have been made to the Clinton Foundation since Hillary's loss because that data has not been released yet. But facts never stop the worthless lying scum Right from lying.

I challenge you to pose the exact total amount of 2017 donations to the Clinton Foundation.
I already pointed out that Canada donated $20 million in 2017, and as far as I know that is the only 2017 donation that has been made public.

Bullshit!
You idiots will believe anything especially the lie that oil companies only make a profit selling the gasoline at your local gas station. According to those STUPID enough to vote for Tramp, the oil companies pump the crude from the ground for free, and refine it into various products for free, sell jet fuel for free, and sell heating oil for free they do everything at no profit except sell the gasoline locally. :cuckoo:

^^^ Fish in a Barrel ^^^

At the gas tank integrated oil companies make about 7 cents per gallon. Meanwhile, the government extracts more than 48 cents, on average, per gallon. That's right: Uncle Sam takes nearly seven times more out of drivers' wallets via taxation than "Big Oil."

And here is some data from the the California State government, which isn't exactly pro oil company.

Note: total taxes and fees are $.70 per gallon. The two areas which include "profit" are labeled Costs & Profit "Distribution Etc." and "Refining Etc.". These two categories total $1.16. For the profit to exceed the cost per gallon, the profit margin would have to be 60%! Given that highly profitable oil companies report about 10% net income, there is no bloody way in hell they are making 60%+ profit on a gallon of gas.

You lose!
And there it is folks, exactly as I predicted. First the claim Oil companies only make 7 cents per gallon of gas while the government takes 48 cents, as if the sale at the pump is the only profit for oil companies.

Then the fool includes distribution and refining profit of $1.16 per gallon which beats the government take of $.70 per gallon, proving the oil companies make more in profits than the government takes in taxes without even including the profit oil companies make off of a barrel of crude!!!!

Crude is selling just under $70 a barrel now and it costs $20.99 to produce a barrel of non shale crude and $23.35 to produce a barrel of shale oil, and that includes taxes! So for shale oil the profit margin is about 300% and non shale oil even more!!!!!!

Barrel Breakdown

Profit Margin is (Revenue - Costs)/Revenue. So unless costs are NEGATIVE, there is no way to have 300% profit.
OK the Markup then:

Shale oil markup $67.88/$23.35 = 290.07%

Non shale oil markup $67.88/$20.99 = 323.39%

Shale profit margin 66%

Non shale profit margin 69%

And that over 60% profit margin is the profit on pumping the crude alone not including the refining and distribution profits.

Bullshit!

^^^ Fish in a Barrel ^^^

You lose!

Barrel Breakdown

OK the Markup then:

Shale oil markup $67.88/$23.35 = 290.07%

Non shale oil markup $67.88/$20.99 = 323.39%

Shale profit margin 66%

Non shale profit margin 69%

And that over 60% profit margin is the profit on pumping the crude alone not including the refining and distribution profits.

Math and financial analysis are not your strong suits. Take a look at the financial statements for Exxon or Chevron.

The Clinton's got fabulously wealthy off lemmings like you. They turned "public service" into multi million dollar franchise!
Just more lies, they took no salary from the foundation. All their money came from book sales and speaking fees.

And the market reacted. The fact remains we have more then enough oil and gasoline without having to use imports.
Got nothing to do with this discussion.

Sure it does. Gasoline prices are set by the commodities market.
It's All One Class, and It Must Be Smashed

They're set by those who limit supply, whether they are looting petrocrats or their sons, the Environmentalists.
We don't have a limited supply of oil and gasoline, we have a glut.
So much so that some of the oil.producing nations are cooperating to reduce supplies.

Since we export more than we import that will make our glut larger.

Got nothing to do with this discussion.

They're set by those who limit supply, whether they are looting petrocrats or their sons, the Environmentalists.
So much so that some of the oil.producing nations are cooperating to reduce supplies.

Not true. How much petroleum does the United States import and export? - FAQ - U.S. Energy Information Administration (EIA)

Not true. How much petroleum does the United States import and export? - FAQ - U.S. Energy Information Administration (EIA)

From your post

Export 6.34 million barrels per day

Import 3.73 million barrels per day

From your post

Dude, are you lying or are you really that stupid?

Just in case you aren't lying I will.explain it to you:

That 3.78 million barrels a day is the net import, in other words what we import over and above what we export.

From your post

Dude, are you lying or are you really that stupid?

Just in case you aren't lying I will.explain it to you:

That 3.78 million barrels a day is the net import, in other words what we import over and above what we export.

I don't lie, and I'm definitely not stupid.

Both of the numbers are net. Canada is our largest import but most of that oil is exported to other nations.

Forum List

Back