What's new
US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

High school band refuses to buy music from ' White Composers'

MindWars

Diamond Member
Reaction score
HIGH SCHOOL BAND REFUSES TO BUY MUSIC FROM ‘WHITE COMPOSERS’
Students taught to view music in terms of race, gender, rather than artistic merit
High School Band Refuses to Buy Music from ‘White Composers’
===================================

Indoctrination teaching kids to hate being white. Social engineering is going to destroy these kids mentally.
They will hate who they are, yeah liberal retreads great job you freaks are causing innocent kids to be victims of your severe mental case issues. .................gawd you fks are pathetic.

Fenton Lum

Gold Member
Reaction score
I'm not sure that just because they may learn that they are not superior to others means they will hate who they are. Maybe that's just how you feel when you hear you're not superior.

Hossfly

ZIONUT
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Students taught to view music in terms of race, gender, rather than artistic merit

Indoctrination teaching kids to hate being white. Social engineering is going to destroy these kids mentally.
They will hate who they are, yeah liberal retreads great job you freaks are causing innocent kids to be victims of your severe mental case issues. .................gawd you fks are pathetic.
How in hell does a high school band play rap music?

irosie91

Diamond Member
Reaction score

How in hell does a high school band play rap music?

I think the clarinet can do it--------and the rest can mumble obscenities and jiggle around

OP
MindWars

MindWars

Diamond Member
Reaction score
I'm not sure that just because they may learn that they are not superior to others means they will hate who they are. Maybe that's just how you feel when you hear you're not superior.

Sorry , it isn't who I am...............like I told you you are out of touch with what real information is out there...
It is the WHITE PRIVLEDGE TEACHING THEM TO HATE BEING WHITE..... and of course this sort of MSM bs went right over your heads..

upload_2017-2-20_15-41-4.png

upload_2017-2-20_15-41-58.png

Fenton Lum

Gold Member
Reaction score

Sorry , it isn't who I am...............like I told you you are out of touch with what real information is out there...
It is the WHITE PRIVLEDGE TEACHING THEM TO HATE BEING WHITE..... and of course this sort of MSM bs went right over your heads..

That's just your conscience calling out to you when you hear the term "white privilege". Has nothing to do with white folks hating themselves.

Tipsycatlover

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Some schools have banned great literature because the authors are white.

Dont Taz Me Bro

Diamond Member
Staff member
Senior USMB Moderator
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
That's just your conscience calling out to you when you hear the term "white privilege". Has nothing to do with white folks hating themselves.

Sure it does. It has everything to do with it.

Dont Taz Me Bro

Diamond Member
Staff member
Senior USMB Moderator
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score

How does examining how a society's institutions favor one group over others teach white kids to hate themselves?

Telling a group of people they are privileged based on nothing more than the color of their skin without taking individual circumstances into consideration is for one purpose only and that is to make them feel guilty and self loathing. Anyone with at least an ounce of common sense can understand this, which is why I imagine you're struggling with it.

Uncensored2008

Libertarian Radical
Reaction score

Refusing to buy music based on the color of the composers skin is the most vile form of racism.

Exactly what we expect from you Stalinists.

Fenton Lum

Gold Member
Reaction score

How does examining how a society's institutions favor one group over others teach white kids to hate themselves?

Telling a group of people they are privileged based on nothing more than the color of their skin without taking individual circumstances into consideration is for one purpose only and that is to make them feel guilty and self loathing. Anyone with at least an ounce of common sense can understand this, which why I imagine you're struggling with it.

I guess if you take it personally. I'm what this society would refer to as white, doesn't bother me at all. It simply has to do with the history of this society and how it came to be; and this issue is a lingering legacy. If you're uncomfortable with the subject matter, just deny white privilege altogether; many american do, no worries.

Fenton Lum

Gold Member
Reaction score

Refusing to buy music based on the color of the composers skin is the most vile form of racism.

Oh I like all music hon.

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Reaction score

Uncensored2008

Libertarian Radical
Reaction score

Oh I like all music hon.

That's nice, but a school that refused to buy music from white composers is patently racist. You Stalinists think racism is kewl - it's not.

Vastator

Gold Member
Reaction score
If the opposition didn't sense superiority... These things wouldn't even be an issue. And we wouldn't even be having this conversation.

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$350.00
Goal
$350.00

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List