Zone1 Illinois School District Offers Classes Separated by Race to 'Shrink Learning Gap'

AMart

Diamond Member
Dec 29, 2020
Racist Democrats have never stopped being racist. This has to be illegal.

To merely exist as a white person today is to hold black people and Latino people down. That is what the liberals and progressives want everyone to believe as they blame “whiteness” as the primary cause for the educational inequality in our nation.

The fallacy is being escalated by Evanston Township High School located in Evanston, Illinois. New classes are being held that are reintroducing segregation into the school and our nation in a whole new way. The goal is to "shrink [the] learning gap" that is occurring between black, Latino, and white students, The Wall Street Journal reported.

SEGREGATION: Chicago area schools offer black students the option of going to classrooms free from Jewish and/or white students. When a WSJ reporter arrived at a public meeting to learn more, a district spokeswoman said she would cancel the meeting if the reporter didn’t leave. pic.twitter.com/EYfRCAFDMN

— @amuse (@amuse) November 27, 2023

The cause of this gap is being blamed on the existence of whiteness in the school. Public school officials believe that whiteness is a distraction to black and Latino students. These students need it to go away in order to perform, I guess. As a result optional courses have been set up to exclude the white element. The fact that they are optional bypasses any legal issues that could arise due to antidiscrimination laws, according to education lawyers.

Called affinity classes, 200 black and Latino kids have voluntarily signed up for math classes and a writing seminar made up of kids of a single race taught by a teacher of color, according to the Journal. These classes separate white students from black and Latino students. It’s a band-aid solution, in my opinion, much easier to latch onto than the actual root causes of black and Latino students’ under performance.

So the solution to a community doing poorly in school is to isolate them and then what? Sounds as. If they are setting them up for failure.

Illinois School District Offers Classes Separated by Race to 'Shrink Learning Gap'​

That is either an act of unmitigated racism, or the school just admitted there really is a difference between the races, that blacks are slower, and that affirmative action, Jim Crow, and all race-based policies of the last century were right after all?

That is either an act of unmitigated racism, or the school just admitted there really is a difference between the races, that blacks are slower, and that affirmative action, Jim Crow, and all race-based policies of the last century were right after all?

Chicago area schools offer black students the option of going to classrooms free from Jewish and/or white students.

The white and/or Jewish students make it harder for the stupid black kids to feel good about themselves?

I read about this yesterday. The argument is that since it's voluntary it's not illegal. The bigger question is, does it work?

I read about this yesterday. The argument is that since it's voluntary it's not illegal. The bigger question is, does it work?
the way theyre doing it is imoral,,,

I dont think the law says anything about being voluntary,, just setting up the system is illegal,,

it will work in not dragging down smarter kids to create equity,,

To merely exist as a white person today is to hold black people and Latino people down. That is what the liberals and progressives want everyone to believe as they blame “whiteness” as the primary cause for the educational inequality in our nation.

The fallacy is being escalated by Evanston Township High School located in Evanston, Illinois. New classes are being held that are reintroducing segregation into the school and our nation in a whole new way. The goal is to "shrink [the] learning gap" that is occurring between black, Latino, and white students, The Wall Street Journal reported.

SEGREGATION: Chicago area schools offer black students the option of going to classrooms free from Jewish and/or white students. When a WSJ reporter arrived at a public meeting to learn more, a district spokeswoman said she would cancel the meeting if the reporter didn’t leave. pic.twitter.com/EYfRCAFDMN

— @amuse (@amuse) November 27, 2023

The cause of this gap is being blamed on the existence of whiteness in the school. Public school officials believe that whiteness is a distraction to black and Latino students. These students need it to go away in order to perform, I guess. As a result optional courses have been set up to exclude the white element. The fact that they are optional bypasses any legal issues that could arise due to antidiscrimination laws, according to education lawyers.

Called affinity classes, 200 black and Latino kids have voluntarily signed up for math classes and a writing seminar made up of kids of a single race taught by a teacher of color, according to the Journal. These classes separate white students from black and Latino students. It’s a band-aid solution, in my opinion, much easier to latch onto than the actual root causes of black and Latino students’ under performance.

It's always 1860 in the DemoKKKrat party.

That's speculation. You don't know that.
Don't be so ignorant. They can't keep it with whites/jews so they want to put them in separate classes. In some places they just eliminate advanced courses totally, you know for equity!

What does any of that have to do with this program in Evanston, IL?
“A lot of times within our education system, Black students are expected to conform to a white standard,” said Dena Luna, who leads Black student-achievement initiatives in Minneapolis Public Schools

"Evanston is taking the strategy one step further, offering courses for Black and Latino students in core math classes: Algebra 2, precalculus and AP Calculus, as well as an English seminar. "

Wonder what the "black standard" for AP Calculus is.

Sounds as. If they are setting them up for failure.

That has been the goal for a long time. Convince black kids that they will fail in life because they are black. It is actually gross and makes me want to violently murder the people that tell black kids that but free speech and all that. You can’t kill them. There are people that want black kids to fail. They achieve it by brainwashing them by telling them they are doomed for being black. Yet the people doing this will call you racist for saying the n word.

Imagine being told from the time you are born until you are 75 years old that you are no good and will never succeed. The most valuable thing you can possibly do is to be murdered by a cop just so one cop can go to jail. It’s a fucked up culture and I wish these bastards would be murdered repeatedly over and over until they are all dead but they are held in high regard. And they ask if my culture is superior to theirs. Well. I won’t say. You decide for yourself.

A black kid in America can succeed but they have to say, “fuck you. I am not a failure for being black. Go fuck yourself.” They just have to secretly say it in their room every day because they will be shamed if they call out the powerful race baiters that want no black person to ever succeed so they can prove they are right. It is super fucking disgusting. Super duper fucking disgusting. It’s easy to tell who is really responsible for holding black people back. It isn’t guys in white hoods playing nerdy games in the woods and cooking barbecue. It’s people in suits and ties and receiving community awards for teaching black kids that they have no hope and no future but they also do other good things like call people racist and shame people for saying the n word. That’s important.

But allowing an eight year old girl to pursue her hopes and dreams. Nope. Can’t have that. Squash it fast or she might vote Republican some day.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back