High school band refuses to buy music from ' White Composers'

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
HIGH SCHOOL BAND REFUSES TO BUY MUSIC FROM ‘WHITE COMPOSERS’
Students taught to view music in terms of race, gender, rather than artistic merit
High School Band Refuses to Buy Music from ‘White Composers’
===================================

Indoctrination teaching kids to hate being white. Social engineering is going to destroy these kids mentally.
They will hate who they are, yeah liberal retreads great job you freaks are causing innocent kids to be victims of your severe mental case issues. .................gawd you fks are pathetic.

I'm not sure that just because they may learn that they are not superior to others means they will hate who they are. Maybe that's just how you feel when you hear you're not superior.

Students taught to view music in terms of race, gender, rather than artistic merit

Indoctrination teaching kids to hate being white. Social engineering is going to destroy these kids mentally.
They will hate who they are, yeah liberal retreads great job you freaks are causing innocent kids to be victims of your severe mental case issues. .................gawd you fks are pathetic.
How in hell does a high school band play rap music?

How in hell does a high school band play rap music?

I think the clarinet can do it--------and the rest can mumble obscenities and jiggle around

• Banned
I'm not sure that just because they may learn that they are not superior to others means they will hate who they are. Maybe that's just how you feel when you hear you're not superior.

Sorry , it isn't who I am...............like I told you you are out of touch with what real information is out there...
It is the WHITE PRIVLEDGE TEACHING THEM TO HATE BEING WHITE..... and of course this sort of MSM bs went right over your heads..

upload_2017-2-20_15-41-4.png

upload_2017-2-20_15-41-58.png

Sorry , it isn't who I am...............like I told you you are out of touch with what real information is out there...
It is the WHITE PRIVLEDGE TEACHING THEM TO HATE BEING WHITE..... and of course this sort of MSM bs went right over your heads..

That's just your conscience calling out to you when you hear the term "white privilege". Has nothing to do with white folks hating themselves.

That's just your conscience calling out to you when you hear the term "white privilege". Has nothing to do with white folks hating themselves.

Sure it does. It has everything to do with it.

How does examining how a society's institutions favor one group over others teach white kids to hate themselves?

Telling a group of people they are privileged based on nothing more than the color of their skin without taking individual circumstances into consideration is for one purpose only and that is to make them feel guilty and self loathing. Anyone with at least an ounce of common sense can understand this, which is why I imagine you're struggling with it.

Refusing to buy music based on the color of the composers skin is the most vile form of racism.

Exactly what we expect from you Stalinists.

Sure it does. It has everything to do with it.

How does examining how a society's institutions favor one group over others teach white kids to hate themselves?

Telling a group of people they are privileged based on nothing more than the color of their skin without taking individual circumstances into consideration is for one purpose only and that is to make them feel guilty and self loathing. Anyone with at least an ounce of common sense can understand this, which why I imagine you're struggling with it.

I guess if you take it personally. I'm what this society would refer to as white, doesn't bother me at all. It simply has to do with the history of this society and how it came to be; and this issue is a lingering legacy. If you're uncomfortable with the subject matter, just deny white privilege altogether; many american do, no worries.

Refusing to buy music based on the color of the composers skin is the most vile form of racism.

Oh I like all music hon.

Oh I like all music hon.

That's nice, but a school that refused to buy music from white composers is patently racist. You Stalinists think racism is kewl - it's not.

If the opposition didn't sense superiority... These things wouldn't even be an issue. And we wouldn't even be having this conversation.

Forum List

Back