Hi

Status
Not open for further replies.
I used to post here. I eventually quit. Too contentious. I mean me. I rose to the bait too often. Got too snarky and petty. I would prefer to start fresh. I am a conservative. I’m no spring chicken either. Hi to one and all. Looking for threads that I am interested in. Politics. Government. Political philosophy. Law. Justice.
So what is your IQ?
Howdy. I’m currently trapped in a deep blue state. But with recent retirement comes the prospect of freedom. Will be heading south soon I hope. My conservative voting pattern wasted in BlueLand may help down South.
(“Howdy” sounds kinda country or maybe mid western.)
I actually don’t know my own IQ. I recall from high school that one class I was in had no student in it with an IQ below 120. That might have been me at the baseline. I’m not MENSA. But I know how to think. (Ouch!)

Welcome old friend, and I see you are as confused as ever. Moving down south to a red state, your vote will add absolutely nothing, as it does/did in a blue state.

Let's hope you remember to not be so...
too snarky and petty

Welcome old friend, and I see you are as confused as ever. Moving down south to a red state, your vote will add absolutely nothing, as it does/did in a blue state.

Let's hope you remember to not be so...
Dainty ^ living down to his new username.

Dainty may be in love with me. He follows me around like a puppy. Such a bitch.

'New?'

clueless
Yes. New. Since you omce were “Dante” and then became “Dante Reawakened” (as if you’d ever been awake) and then changed it back to “Dante.” It’s certainly “new,” you mindless fuckstick.

But I agree that you are clueless. No need to sign your posts, though.

Now, hurry up and follow my every word, as usual.

Yes. New. Since you omce were “Dante” and then became “Dante Reawakened” (as if you’d ever been awake) and then changed it back to “Dante.” It’s certainly “new,” you mindless fuckstick.

But I agree that you are clueless. No need to sign your posts, though.

Now, hurry up and follow my every word, as usual.
as you said, too easily baited. It's the unrequited thing?

If you remember, Dante joined in 2008.

and keeping you here, keeps the forums safe from your pondific nonsense and supposed I.Q.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back