Hi

Status
Not open for further replies.

BackAgain

Neutronium Member & truth speaker #StopBrandon
Nov 11, 2021
Now a resident of a Red state! Hallelujah!
I used to post here. I eventually quit. Too contentious. I mean me. I rose to the bait too often. Got too snarky and petty. I would prefer to start fresh. I am a conservative. I’m no spring chicken either. Hi to one and all. Looking for threads that I am interested in. Politics. Government. Political philosophy. Law. Justice.

I used to post here. I eventually quit. Too contentious. I mean me. I rose to the bait too often. Got too snarky and petty. I would prefer to start fresh. I am a conservative. I’m no spring chicken either. Hi to one and all. Looking for threads that I am interested in. Politics. Government. Political philosophy. Law. Justice.
I’m no spring chicken

What kind of chicken are you?

Howdy. I’m currently trapped in a deep blue state. But with recent retirement comes the prospect of freedom. Will be heading south soon I hope. My conservative voting pattern wasted in BlueLand may help down South.
(“Howdy” sounds kinda country or maybe mid western.)

We've had members go away who had 214 IQ. ------------- Just checking.
I actually don’t know my own IQ. I recall from high school that one class I was in had no student in it with an IQ below 120. That might have been me at the baseline. I’m not MENSA. But I know how to think. (Ouch!)

Howdy. I’m currently trapped in a deep blue state. But with recent retirement comes the prospect of freedom. Will be heading south soon I hope. My conservative voting pattern wasted in BlueLand may help down South.
rural florida

a1621c7aa39257e3e787859ec8b6547d.jpg

Welcome to the Jungle...

Need all Reds to leave the communist Blue states and make sure they don't migrate and turn Red States Blue.

Florida and Texas being the most important.

So you're not jake starkey LOL

Welcome back.....I used to be Angelo.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back