Welcome PurpleJason

Rust_Cohle

Diamond Member
Nov 6, 2021
[Redacted]
One of my very good friends from the other board I was telling you all about. Another right leaner to battle the communist horde. Welcome pal! Glad you made it

Well, it's nice that he's here with us but why didn't he just start an introductory thread himself?

Rainbow, purple. Do you have any pink or green friends coming too?

Just curious what the deal is with the color stuff. Are y'all gay? Which is fine, but...are ya? and age range? Maybe that is why I ask. Never met a man or men of my generation so focused on colors. Except artists and photographers.

Inquiring minds wanna know.

Rainbow, purple. Do you have any pink or green friends coming too?

Just curious what the deal is with the color stuff. Are y'all gay? Which is fine, but...are ya? and age range? Maybe that is why I ask. Never met a man or men of my generation so focused on colors. Except artists and photographers.

Inquiring minds wanna know.
No were not gay. My avatar name is from a movie with Robin Williams

:welcome: to the whole fam damnly...

1636851969481.png

I love Robin Williams, but I can't place that avie you are using in a movie you said he did. What was the name of it?

Welcome to your friends. Its always nice to have them with you at a new board.

I love Robin Williams, but I can't place that avie you are using in a movie you said he did. What was the name of it?

Welcome to your friends. Its always nice to have them with you at a new board.

Death to Smoochy is the movie.

Never heard of it. Which surprises me. I've watched all his movies...except popeye and the only reason I didn't watch that one is because of Shelley. Loath her.

You've missed Robin at his lunatic best.

Also stars Edward Norton,Catherine Keneer, John Stewart and Danny DeVito

Forum List

Back