What's new
US Message Board 🦅 Political Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hi

Bernhard

Gold Member
Reaction score
I used to post here. I eventually quit. Too contentious. I mean me. I rose to the bait too often. Got too snarky and petty. I would prefer to start fresh. I am a conservative. I’m no spring chicken either. Hi to one and all. Looking for threads that I am interested in. Politics. Government. Political philosophy. Law. Justice.

A self-reflecting conservative! That's pretty cool. We need more of you.

flacaltenn

Diamond Member
Staff member
Senior USMB Moderator
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
I actually don’t know my own IQ. I recall from high school that one class I was in had no student in it with an IQ below 120. That might have been me at the baseline. I’m not MENSA. But I know how to think. (Ouch!)

Use "the force" on USMB.. You'll do all right.. LOL..

Gracie

Diamond Member
Reaction score
I used to post here. I eventually quit. Too contentious. I mean me. I rose to the bait too often. Got too snarky and petty. I would prefer to start fresh. I am a conservative. I’m no spring chicken either. Hi to one and all. Looking for threads that I am interested in. Politics. Government. Political philosophy. Law. Justice.
Run. This place is no better than FB, Twatter, CNN, etc. They censor your posts if they don't like what you have to say about them (mods). Especially the "senior" ones. One of them can dish it but not take it.

candycorn

Diamond Member
Reaction score
I could acknowledge who I was, but that would make the whole “fresh start” thing a whole lot less likely. Plus, it used to be a kind of game to guess who the returned former member was. (Note: I had not been banned. I quit. But if certain liberals here knew my secret identity, the reception would be a bit rude.) To me.

And I’m so sensitive.
It could be a real Liability to be sure.... LOL

MisterBeale

Diamond Member
Reaction score

Same things are the same, a lot has changed.

Welcome back.

Uncensored2008

Libertarian Radical
Reaction score

Uncensored2008

Libertarian Radical
Reaction score

BULLDOG

Diamond Member
Reaction score

Opie

Gold Member
Reaction score
Start fresh? Did you run a program in 12 days or something? ;p Welcome back!! Stick around the place works if you work it

OP
BackAgain

BackAgain

Neutronium Member & truth speaker
Reaction score
Now a resident of a Red state! Hallelujah!
Start fresh? Did you run a program in 12 days or something? ;p Welcome back!! Stick around the place works if you work it
I was gone for several years. So no. No 12 days. But unless and until I lose interest, I am sticking around.

There’s a rumor going around that the Admin might even give me vending machine privileges! 😎

Uncensored2008

Libertarian Radical
Reaction score
I was gone for several years. So no. No 12 days. But unless and until I lose interest, I am sticking around.

There’s a rumor going around that the Admin might even give me vending machine privileges! 😎

Don't get too excited, the condoms are old and leak....

flacaltenn

Diamond Member
Staff member
Senior USMB Moderator
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score

Dogmaphobe

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Perhaps I wasn't clear. We had someone here who claimed to have a 214 IQ. Considering how much he was questioned about it, I'm not sure how many actually believed him.
Well, yes, but you claimed to have an IQ of 83, and almost everybody thought you were exaggerating.

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$225.00
Goal
$350.00

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List