Hi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Perhaps I wasn't clear. We had someone here who claimed to have a 214 IQ. Considering how much he was questioned about it, I'm not sure how many actually believed him.

You remember it well, though. Nobody else does. But, there is one poster and his previous socks who probably thinks all his personalities have IQ's that high.

I wouldn't know; I never saw it or don't remember it. It made no impact on me, pretty much like your 'history' lessons and 'expertise' on Da Evul Xians.
Not sure who you think the Xians, evil or otherwise, were, but I gave up on trying to understand the flotsam of rightwing imagination long ago.

I actually don’t know my own IQ. I recall from high school that one class I was in had no student in it with an IQ below 120. That might have been me at the baseline. I’m not MENSA. But I know how to think. (Ouch!)
I measure mine on the Richter scale.

I thought you were smart! Now I’m confused.
I thought I was too but now that you called me a nine, I find out I am not and I'm very upset finding this out. I was gonna start writing a book called I am smart, but now, thanks to you, I cannot!

:auiqs.jpg: :eek::eek:

I thought I was too but now that you called me a nine, I find out I am not and I'm very upset finding this out. I was gonna start writing a book called I am smart, but now, thanks to you, I cannot!

Are you 7 of 9?

I believe I’m at least a 120 but that’s a shitty batting average. So life balances out.

I believe I’m at least a 120 but that’s a shitty batting average. So life balances out.
Last time I took one of those tests it said I was somewhere around 130 something. I don't think they prove anything though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back