Hi i'm from the north of England between Manchester & Liverpool.

Your women are very good at the 'beautiful game'. World Cup winners which is a lot better than your men.
The clue is in the name 'Football; which is played using ones feet and requires a lot more skill than catching and running with an egg shaped ball. Rugby in the UK is played without crash helmets or shoulder pads. Both were invented in the UK!
Red or Blue? Red or Blue?? Red.....or.....Blue?
Red in the UK as I support the Labour Party which would make me Blue in the US as I think their Democrats if anybody could tell?

But strictly Red when I comes to football - Arsenal....come on you gooners!
You mean soccer. Yeah, our women are really good at that girl's sport.
I am a HUGE fan of the world famous Glasgow Rangers. I have even traveled to Ibrox to watch them play. I wanted to go again this October but...who knows?
That's about the worst thing you could say to a catholic!
Come on Celtic!
A Catholic to me is another follower of our lord and savior, Jesus Christ.
They have a weird way of following Christ...IMHO...but they still love Jesus.

As for Celtic, 8.5 titles in a row (they were GIFTED the last title). They are champs...but next year Stevie G is gonna take us to the promised land!
LET'S GO!
I don't know where your from? - you sound German! Most people in England may tick the Church of England/ Catholic box on the census, but its really just the club we where born into.
I think most people if pushed would declare themselves either agnostlc if not atheist.

Wholly believe in the christian teaching, but I go on quantum probability not relative certainty. The abrahamic concept of an omnipotent monolithic being as God in Judaism, Christianity & Islam I find totally improbable. Eastern polytheist religion particularly Taoism I find far more convincing.
I do not however go along with the so called evolutionists Universe by accident theory. Far too much evidence of intelligent design to my mind!
Hope this helps!

Your women are very good at the 'beautiful game'. World Cup winners which is a lot better than your men.
Our best male athletes don't waste time on a game for little girls, but if that's the best you can do...
"Our best male athletes" - ...
Yes, and superior by every measure to the flaccid, bloodless eunuchs from your moldy little island. Would you like to compare Olympic medal counts?
Sure be delighted to -

Olympic Gold Medal Count 2016 based on percentage of population

1 Great Britain 27 Gold devided by 63m = 2.33
2 USA 46 " " " 333m = 0.13

We have a far higher average!

You walked right into that didn't you?

Ha Ha Ha ............don't take it too seriously!

Our best male athletes don't waste time on a game for little girls, but if that's the best you can do...
"Our best male athletes" - ...
Yes, and superior by every measure to the flaccid, bloodless eunuchs from your moldy little island. Would you like to compare Olympic medal counts?
Sure be delighted to -

Olympic Gold Medal Count 2016 based on percentage of population

1 Great Britain 27 Gold devided [sic] by 63m = 2.33
2 USA 46 " " " 333m = 0.13

We have a far higher average!

You walked right into that didn't you?

Ha Ha Ha ............don't take it too seriously!
I didn't say "average." It's obvious why you would feel the need to find some way to save face.

And if you're from England, you could at least learn the language.

What?

Stands to reason if you have around five times the population you need five times as many medals to equal.

Think even yanks on this forum would agree that's fair
Not comparing your entire moldy little island to NYC or even CA. Comparing country to country. After all, your lack of size (in several ways...) is one reason why we had to save your asses from the Germans - twice.

The clue is in the name 'Football; which is played using ones feet and requires a lot more skill than catching and running with an egg shaped ball. Rugby in the UK is played without crash helmets or shoulder pads. Both were invented in the UK!
Red or Blue? Red or Blue?? Red.....or.....Blue?
Red in the UK as I support the Labour Party which would make me Blue in the US as I think their Democrats if anybody could tell?

But strictly Red when I comes to football - Arsenal....come on you gooners!
You mean soccer. Yeah, our women are really good at that girl's sport.
I am a HUGE fan of the world famous Glasgow Rangers. I have even traveled to Ibrox to watch them play. I wanted to go again this October but...who knows?
That's about the worst thing you could say to a catholic!
Come on Celtic!
A Catholic to me is another follower of our lord and savior, Jesus Christ.
They have a weird way of following Christ...IMHO...but they still love Jesus.

As for Celtic, 8.5 titles in a row (they were GIFTED the last title). They are champs...but next year Stevie G is gonna take us to the promised land!
LET'S GO!
I don't know where your from? - you sound German! Most people in England may tick the Church of England/ Catholic box on the census, but its really just the club we where born into.
I think most people if pushed would declare themselves either agnostlc if not atheist.

Wholly believe in the christian teaching, but I go on quantum probability not relative certainty. The abrahamic concept of an omnipotent monolithic being as God in Judaism, Christianity & Islam I find totally improbable. Eastern polytheist religion particularly Taoism I find far more convincing.
I do not however go along with the so called evolutionists Universe by accident theory. Far too much evidence of intelligent design to my mind!
Hope this helps!
English faith is weak...and the people are too easy to relent to their corrupt government. Maybe the many years of moral and cultural relativism have been very effective?

Well as I've already said after losing the Battle of Britain Hitler couldn't invade.
The USSR though also looked beaten but did more to cook Hitlers goose than anyone losing 20 million people in the process.

Pearl Harbor? Did you know FDR was well aware that Japan was going to attack?
I like to think he didn't act because he wanted to get involved in defeating the Nazi's and the crazed Japs & not because he knew the USA would make a huge profit from arm sales.
The USA were the only nation to make a financial profit out of WWII.

So you wont visit the US because you are scared you will commit a felony or blow your brains out. Lol
For gawd sakes, please stay over there. Its where you belong.
Sadly will never visit US because of your gun death epidemic, death penalty & crazy prison sentences.
In the UK a 'Life' sentence is around 12 years!

So where do I hang my hat?
I don't usually feed trolls, but anyone who bans guns and hate speech deserves a little nibble. I see your reputation precedes you; never seen such a hostile intro thread. Well done! Welcome and happy hunting.

View attachment 341967
I thi
Sadly will never visit US because of your gun death epidemic, death penalty & crazy prison sentences.
I think this is good news for us

But you do know that this forum is filled with conservatives who are gun owners that do not appreciate foreigners criticizing our gun laws

you may need a safe room and a petting pony to get over the experience
Thank you! What a wonderful reception!
I'm not scared of anything let alone little boys with pop guns - We faced down Hitler!

I am terminally i'll with Cancer but I was diagnosed in Aug 14, and given 3 months without treatment to live & six months with treatment. I opted for treatment and thanks to our wonderful National Health Service I have had 111 treatments costing £ 6000 per treatment (£666,000). All paid by the state.
The NHS is another subject I want to discuss with you - like why havn't you got one?
Anyway must rush now lockdown is partially lifted, catch you later!
Put in food processor or blender every day: 1. cup distilled water; clear water wash and slice into chunks: 6 sticks celery, , 2 beets, 3 carrots, 1 radish, 1/2 cup dark green broccoli, and 1/8 potato slice, and process into a vegetable juice, adding more distilled water as necessary. Do it every day for 3 months, then every other day for 12 months. Replace breads with wheat germ cereal. Cut out cancer-causing cigarettes, sugar snacks and empty calorie fast food. You could outlive your doctor if you clean up your food act and start eating right. We care. :huddle:
Here are some tips for regular diet to fight specific cancers here: Diet and cancer: MedlinePlus Medical Encyclopedia

Prayers up for you, Oz and the Orchestra. :hands:

Last edited:
So you wont visit the US because you are scared you will commit a felony or blow your brains out. Lol

I don't usually feed trolls, but anyone who bans guns and hate speech deserves a little nibble. I see your reputation precedes you; never seen such a hostile intro thread. Well done! Welcome and happy hunting.

View attachment 341967
I thi

But you do know that this forum is filled with conservatives who are gun owners that do not appreciate foreigners criticizing our gun laws

I'm not scared of anything let alone little boys with pop guns - We faced down Hitler!

I am terminally i'll with Cancer but I was diagnosed in Aug 14, and given 3 months without treatment to live & six months with treatment. I opted for treatment and thanks to our wonderful National Health Service I have had 111 treatments costing £ 6000 per treatment (£666,000). All paid by the state.
The NHS is another subject I want to discuss with you - like why havn't you got one?
Put in food processor or blender every day: 1. cup distilled water; clear water wash and slice into chunks: 6 sticks celery, , 2 beets, 3 carrots, 1 radish, 1/2 cup dark green broccoli, and 1/8 potato slice, and process into a vegetable juice, adding more distilled water as necessary. Do it every day for 3 months, then every other day for 12 months. Replace breads with wheat germ cereal. Cut out cancer-causing cigarettes, sugar snacks and empty calorie fast food. You could outlive your doctor if you clean up your food act and start eating right. We care. :huddle:
Here are some tips for regular diet to fight specific cancers here: Diet and cancer: MedlinePlus Medical Encyclopedia

Prayers up for you, Oz and the Orchestra. :hands:
Thank you very much for your anti-cancer recipe and your sincere concern!

you may need a safe room and a petting pony to get over the experience.
Might I suggest a badger with an impacted tooth as your comfort animal.

I had some English in laws so I would suggest you treat me very well as reparations.

View attachment 341967
I thi

Sorry to read this, a close personal friend of my wife died of Cancer on Sunday. Keep fighting.

Forum List

Back