Hi i'm from the north of England between Manchester & Liverpool.

Sadly will never visit US because of your gun death epidemic, death penalty & crazy prison sentences.
In the UK a 'Life' sentence is around 12 years!

So where do I hang my hat?

Could you please warn your fellow Brits? We get a shitload of them here in Central Florida every year to visit Disney. They really screw up the roads.
Don't know why they go all the way to Florida when there's a Disney near Paris France.

Don't say you don't learn anything going to Orlando. I asked a mate of mine who isn't the sharpest tool in the box "What is the difference between a crocodile and an alligator?"
Quick as a flash he said - "their teeth!"
It took me years of watching National Geographic Wild to learn that but he picked it up on a trip to Disney.

As I've said for reasons already stated I will not be visiting the U.S but even if the gun etc situation totally changed I would definately not visit Floria!
Did you know there are 10,000 Burmese Pythons on the loose in Florida?
Apparently the result of escaped exotic pets - what the fuck are their cages made of? - straw!
I have no desire to have one of those 20ft beasts wrapped around my neck!
There are hundreds of thousands Brits that visit Florida every year.

You are right, Florida has gators and guns and Rednecks and Crackers and humidity and heat and hurricanes and grove rats and nobody from "upnorth" or Eurotrashland should ever come here. Snakes, did I mention snakes?

So you wont visit the US because you are scared you will commit a felony or blow your brains out. Lol
For gawd sakes, please stay over there. Its where you belong.
Sadly will never visit US because of your gun death epidemic, death penalty & crazy prison sentences.

I don't usually feed trolls, but anyone who bans guns and hate speech deserves a little nibble. I see your reputation precedes you; never seen such a hostile intro thread. Well done! Welcome and happy hunting.

View attachment 341967
I thi
I think this is good news for us

But you do know that this forum is filled with conservatives who are gun owners that do not appreciate foreigners criticizing our gun laws

you may need a safe room and a petting pony to get over the experience
Thank you! What a wonderful reception!
I'm not scared of anything let alone little boys with pop guns - We faced down Hitler!

I am terminally i'll with Cancer but I was diagnosed in Aug 14, and given 3 months without treatment to live & six months with treatment. I opted for treatment and thanks to our wonderful National Health Service I have had 111 treatments costing £ 6000 per treatment (£666,000). All paid by the state.
The NHS is another subject I want to discuss with you - like why havn't you got one?
Anyway must rush now lockdown is partially lifted, catch you later!
Sorry to read this, a close personal friend of my wife died of Cancer on Sunday. Keep fighting.
I'm so sorry! They did this to me, I chose to do nothing. I really did have a lot of balls.... I will go out having a blast. Maybe the wrong decision on my part? lived three years so far. no regrets....? it was a very liberating experience actually…. no more worry? no more of fretting over the small stuff.... no decks to worry about.... no home repairs? just live to be free and have fun. The docs told me if I didn't do what they said I would die.. I thought about that for few minutes.. I asked him. You gonna tell me. That at 90 lbs. i should do chemo. I got scared. then I thought to yourself. no common sense in that? touche?

Cyndi? What are you saying?

One of my girl friends has blood cancer. A shadow of her former self. Only a few years ago, pretty and vigorous. Her beauty is now gone.

But this cancer, she can live with. No quality of life, whatsoever.
I got so skinny fam.. The guys r trying to fatten me up. I dropped 30 lbs...it's ok? I'm gaining some weight now. Not enough. It takes a lot out of a person. It really DOES? that's why? I just want to have fun now. ? we'll see what happens to me. you didn't know this did you? my partner in crime?
Cyndi remember that chemo can never shrivel up your most prime asset! Don't be scared to tell them if their sqeezing too hard!
I went from 74 kilos my optimum weight down to 47 and was like a Schindlers List reject looking too unhealthy for the role!
I was so nauseous for the first 3 years I became terrified of food but just at that time, - my line became infected and I was rushed into hospital and injected with every anti-biotic known to man. This caused my body to bloat and I went up to 63 kilos, but quite amazingly I could not stop eating cheap multi-pack potato crisps (chips in US). In one week I ate 90 bags - I ballooned up to 87k. till my Doc said I was too fat and put me on a diet.
So Cyndi my advice is to get plenty of that potassium roughage down you!
You convinced me I did the right. docs telling me to do that.. when I got out of the hospital I weighed 82 lbs. I am kind of small. 5 feet two. 120.... came out 82 lbs these idiots telling me to do chemo? at 82 lbs.. I said NO! that doesn't make common sense. it took a lot of guts.. we'll see how it goes.. I just want to party..
So you wont visit the US because you are scared you will commit a felony or blow your brains out. Lol

I don't usually feed trolls, but anyone who bans guns and hate speech deserves a little nibble. I see your reputation precedes you; never seen such a hostile intro thread. Well done! Welcome and happy hunting.

View attachment 341967
I thi

But you do know that this forum is filled with conservatives who are gun owners that do not appreciate foreigners criticizing our gun laws

I'm not scared of anything let alone little boys with pop guns - We faced down Hitler!

I am terminally i'll with Cancer but I was diagnosed in Aug 14, and given 3 months without treatment to live & six months with treatment. I opted for treatment and thanks to our wonderful National Health Service I have had 111 treatments costing £ 6000 per treatment (£666,000). All paid by the state.
The NHS is another subject I want to discuss with you - like why havn't you got one?
Sorry to read this, a close personal friend of my wife died of Cancer on Sunday. Keep fighting.
I'm so sorry! They did this to me, I chose to do nothing. I really did have a lot of balls.... I will go out having a blast. Maybe the wrong decision on my part? lived three years so far. no regrets....? it was a very liberating experience actually…. no more worry? no more of fretting over the small stuff.... no decks to worry about.... no home repairs? just live to be free and have fun. The docs told me if I didn't do what they said I would die.. I thought about that for few minutes.. I asked him. You gonna tell me. That at 90 lbs. i should do chemo. I got scared. then I thought to yourself. no common sense in that? touche?

One of my girl friends has blood cancer. A shadow of her former self. Only a few years ago, pretty and vigorous. Her beauty is now gone.

I got so skinny fam.. The guys r trying to fatten me up. I dropped 30 lbs...it's ok? I'm gaining some weight now. Not enough. It takes a lot out of a person. It really DOES? that's why? I just want to have fun now. ? we'll see what happens to me. you didn't know this did you? my partner in crime?
Cyndi remember that chemo can never shrivel up your most prime asset! Don't be scared to tell them if their sqeezing too hard!
I went from 74 kilos my optimum weight down to 47 and was like a Schindlers List reject looking too unhealthy for the role!
I was so nauseous for the first 3 years I became terrified of food but just at that time, - my line became infected and I was rushed into hospital and injected with every anti-biotic known to man. This caused my body to bloat and I went up to 63 kilos, but quite amazingly I could not stop eating cheap multi-pack potato crisps (chips in US). In one week I ate 90 bags - I ballooned up to 87k. till my Doc said I was too fat and put me on a diet.
I chose the other path. lets see how it goes?... it brings one down to what is important in life... I didn't want to lose my hair.. I'ts killed the most healthy people I know.... no no not me.. we'll see if I was right/?? been awhile... I want to party? then this covid,,, the riots... I don't like any of it. I really am worn out and very sad. I look ok because I never did it. but I think it's time to check out anyway.. because the world is getting to insane for me..

Could you please warn your fellow Brits? We get a shitload of them here in Central Florida every year to visit Disney. They really screw up the roads.
Don't know why they go all the way to Florida when there's a Disney near Paris France.

Don't say you don't learn anything going to Orlando. I asked a mate of mine who isn't the sharpest tool in the box "What is the difference between a crocodile and an alligator?"
It took me years of watching National Geographic Wild to learn that but he picked it up on a trip to Disney.

As I've said for reasons already stated I will not be visiting the U.S but even if the gun etc situation totally changed I would definately not visit Floria!
Apparently the result of escaped exotic pets - what the fuck are their cages made of? - straw!

You are right, Florida has gators and guns and Rednecks and Crackers and humidity and heat and hurricanes and grove rats and nobody from "upnorth" or Eurotrashland should ever come here. Snakes, did I mention snakes?
Also I watched a film about some US soldiers lost in the everglades.
Eventually they found a remote village except everyone living there looked really down and out and rather than help the GI's they all plotted to kill them and worst of all - they all spoke FRENCH!
Evil bastards!

Also I watched a film about some US soldiers lost in the everglades.
Eventually they found a remote village except everyone living there looked really down and out and rather than help the GI's they all plotted to kill them and worst of all - they all spoke FRENCH!
Evil bastards!

If it is the movie I think you are referring to it was in Louisiana and they were weekend warriors, not active duty. Fiction.

1591826843901.png

View attachment 341967
I thi

You convinced me I did the right. docs telling me to do that.. when I got out of the hospital I weighed 82 lbs. I am kind of small. 5 feet two. 120.... came out 82 lbs these idiots telling me to do chemo? at 82 lbs.. I said NO! that doesn't make common sense. it took a lot of guts.. we'll see how it goes.. I just want to party..

View attachment 341967
I thi

I chose the other path. lets see how it goes?... it brings one down to what is important in life... I didn't want to lose my hair.. I'ts killed the most healthy people I know.... no no not me.. we'll see if I was right/?? been awhile... I want to party? then this covid,,, the riots... I don't like any of it. I really am worn out and very sad. I look ok because I never did it. but I think it's time to check out anyway.. because the world is getting to insane for me..
Seriously - you need at least a CT scan every 3 months.
Chemo affects different people in different ways. I was lucky and even after 111 sessions I'm still in tact!
There are over 50 different types.
Losing you hair might not be as bad as you think - go for the Sinead O'Connor look!

View attachment 341967
I thi

Sad! What type of Cancer? Was it a long illness? Don't mean to pry but for obvious reasons I am always curious.
it gets even worse. I will pm you.

View attachment 341967
I thi

View attachment 341967
I thi

Chemo affects different people in different ways. I was lucky and even after 111 sessions I'm still in tact!
Losing you hair might not be as bad as you think - go for the Sinead O'Connor look!
it

View attachment 341967
I thi

View attachment 341967
I thi

I Havent been back in 2- three years... I wont even talk to an expert.. yea they saved everyone? No. I've seen it take out about 20 people I know.. much more healthy then me. no i wont do it, evah. I still have my hair, teeth, be a bit skinny. look ok I smoke and I drink, and i'm going out having a ball. who needs all this crap. then covid comes along... now riots..

" Impolite Candor *

* Stay Where Ewe Are Sheep *

Stay out of housing projects and away from the hoodlums and everything is pretty much normal , but it sounds as though you would intend to mix with the criminal elements and we do not need any more mentally challenged antifa .

Perhaps you could explain why so many british women decide to kill off their own kind by marrying themselves off to black africans and non kindred clads .

* No Regard For Those Deserving To Live Or Die *
Are you proud that murderers get to live and are set free after 12 years to mock the families of the dead they grieve ?

* Britain Has Been Fucked Up Since The Sex Pistols *
All the british must be so very proud of londanistan and the fictional ishmaelism clown shoes wearing princess charles whom likes to loft his rear in the air for a prostate massage while beckoning for the saudi derricks to splooge all over his back .

" Impolite Candor *

* Stay Where Ewe Are Sheep *

Stay out of housing projects and away from the hoodlums and everything is pretty much normal , but it sounds as though you would intend to mix with the criminal elements and we do not need any more mentally challenged antifa .

Perhaps you could explain why so many british women decide to kill off their own kind by marrying themselves off to black africans and non kindred clads .

Are you proud that murderers get to live and are set free after 12 years to mock the families of the dead they grieve ?

All the british must be so very proud of londanistan and the fictional ishmaelism clown shoes wearing princess charles whom likes to loft his rear in the air for a prostate massage while beckoning for the saudi derricks to splooge all over his back .

Blame Sadiq Khan. The useless mayor of London.

Y
Your point about British women is probably the most disgustingly racist thing I've read on here!
We are not trying to keep or produce a pure breed!

I watched a California Court Case. I was sure the defendant would be acquitted!
To my surprise not only was he found guilty but sentenced to 248 years - he didn't even kill anybody? It may be news to you but people simply do not live to be 248!
What happened to christian values of repentance, redemption and forgiveness?
That is after all what both your and our system is based on?

And finally:-

" Observations "

* Identity Politics And Cry Me A River Propaganda *

Y
Your point about British women is probably the most disgustingly racist thing I've read on here!
We are not trying to keep or produce a pure breed!
They are not even trying to hold onto their own identity and the left wing banter is doing everything it can to promote the idea that they should not , that includes working to supplant them through immigration .

According to the left and its agenda of anti-racist racism , only the lineages of japheth are not entitled to societies where they are homogeneous , or represent a majority of the demographic , and any notion of the same is promptly designated as supremacy , while the left cedes to and dares not to approach the exact opposite for the kindred clads of shem and ham who are numerically over represented globally and largely homogeneous therein .

If getting rid of a race is racism , then how does espousing miscegenation not qualify as racism ?

Providing information about the consequences of actions so that individuals may make informed decisions is not illegitimate aggression - aka violence .

* Topical References *
I watched a California Court Case. I was sure the defendant would be acquitted!
To my surprise not only was he found guilty but sentenced to 248 years - he didn't even kill anybody? It may be news to you but people simply do not live to be 248!
A search produced two 248 year prison sentence references that did not include homicide ; are one of these the focus of your recollection ?

What happened to christian values of repentance, redemption and forgiveness?
That is after all what both your and our system is based on?
The state does not establish religion , it enforces civil liberties and issues a reprise for violations thereof .

If one removes a wright to life of another , the perpetrator removes their own wright to life ; and , jurors decide whether to give it back that forfeited wright to life based upon the nature and circumstances of the homicide .

* Lame *

And finally:-

View attachment 341967
I thi

I am terminally i'll with Cancer but I was diagnosed in Aug 14, and given 3 months without t for a few years. reatment to live & six months with treatment. I opted for treatment and thanks to our wonderful National Health Service I have had 111 treatments costing £ 6000 per treatment (£666,000). All paid by the state.
Sad! What type of Cancer? Was it a long illness? Don't mean to pry but for obvious reasons I am always curious.
Not sure of the type; she had breast cancer originally but that went into remission for a few years, then they found cancer in her lymph nodes which spread despite chemo and radio therapy. Sadly they could do nothing more for her and were about to send her home when CV-19 hit. She lived throughout the lockdown but was too far gone to send her home. They let her daughter in to see her before she died.

View attachment 341967
I thi

I am terminally i'll with Cancer but I was diagnosed in Aug 14, and given 3 months without t for a few years. reatment to live & six months with treatment. I opted for treatment and thanks to our wonderful National Health Service I have had 111 treatments costing £ 6000 per treatment (£666,000). All paid by the state.
Not sure of the type; she had breast cancer originally but that went into remission for a few years, then they found cancer in her lymph nodes which spread despite chemo and radio therapy. Sadly they could do nothing more for her and were about to send her home when CV-19 hit. She lived throughout the lockdown but was too far gone to send her home. They let her daughter in to see her before she died.
Cancer is pretty merciless! My mother died at 52 just a few months before her first granddaughter was born.
The worst thing about it is how it attacks children, babies even!
If I ever feel a bit down with the relentless treatment, I remember that least I've had 60 odd years when many of these kids don't even get a chance of a meaningful life!

sorry i'm late to the party - welcome & i heard there was some band from liverpool that kinda got famous for awhile....
can't remember their names though. *

* i am SO joking :hyper:

Forum List

Back