Hi from the Aloha state

Borillar

Gold Member
Reaction score
Hi, i was just wanted to say hi to the boards.

I been lurking this site from google search and such.
Howzit Brah! I lived there back in the 70’s. I took my family back there in 2017 to show them my old home and hangouts. I hardly recognized the place. A lot can change in 45 years, lol. Welcome and Aloha!

OP
M

metalwolf

Reaction score
Lord of the rings was enya and other ethereal music. Loved it.
Those 3 you just posted? Noise. Horrible noise. Then again, I'm old so..........
I'm probably younger than you.

I'm 43 years old.
68 here.
As for the modern metal being noise.

I can say the same about the rap music that is blasted from cars that have the bass boosted and shakes the windows of the house and i can hear every word of those rap songs,like most have profanity and are glorifying criminal life.

Yet, those kids parents are ok with them listening to that?

Gracie

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Lord of the rings was enya and other ethereal music. Loved it.
Those 3 you just posted? Noise. Horrible noise. Then again, I'm old so..........
I'm probably younger than you.

I'm 43 years old.
68 here.
As for the modern metal being noise.

I can say the same about the rap music that is blasted from cars that have the bass boosted and shakes the windows of the house and i can hear every word of those rap songs,like most have profanity and are glorifying criminal life.

Yet, those kids parents are ok with them listening to that?
Amen!

verker

Reaction score
:tank:

Scorpions is one of greatest bands rock and Metallica are greatest bands thrash metal and Iron Maiden even do bonny hard rock songs but he is not the best band and hard rock band Judas Priest sounds frigging badly and for sure rock is relaxing to be said well !

Last edited:

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List