Hello from the Proud Southern State of Georgia

fly that flag

Rookie
Oct 22, 2020
Like some posts, finally some truth coming out. We aren't having it as far cancelling our culture and destroying history. If folks started to topple statues of other historical figures that wouldn't be cool Leave up our history, all of it. We learn from our mistakes that way.

Like some posts, finally some truth coming out. We aren't having it as far cancelling our culture and destroying history. If folks started to topple statues of other historical figures that wouldn't be cool Leave up our history, all of it. We learn from our mistakes that way.

Welcome, FF. Pull up a chair, pour yourself a cup of some hot whiskey coffee, load a few rifles full of your favorite ammo and blow some donuts to pieces.

ModNaval40-57mm.jpg

Welcome to USMB.

Met my wife in Atlanta 32 years ago and my first of 2 boys was born there at Piedmont Hospital. I'm from Ohio and she's from Arkansas, but for some reason our paths crossed there.

Fair warning -- Emotions are running high close to November 3rd--so don't be surprised to see the Trump haters getting a little unhinged as we near his reelection.;)

And if not into politics there are plenty of entertainment
boards. Have fun.

Last edited:
Welcome to USMB, fly that flag. Hope you enjoy the Boards!

Forum List

Back