Hi from the Aloha state

a1621c7aa39257e3e787859ec8b6547d.jpg

Welcome to the Jungle

Lord of the rings was enya and other ethereal music. Loved it.
Those 3 you just posted? Noise. Horrible noise. Then again, I'm old so..........

I'm probably younger than you.

I'm 43 years old.
68 here.

As for the modern metal being noise.

I can say the same about the rap music that is blasted from cars that have the bass boosted and shakes the windows of the house and i can hear every word of those rap songs,like most have profanity and are glorifying criminal life.

Yet, those kids parents are ok with them listening to that?

Lord of the rings was enya and other ethereal music. Loved it.
Those 3 you just posted? Noise. Horrible noise. Then again, I'm old so..........

I'm 43 years old.
68 here.

As for the modern metal being noise.

I can say the same about the rap music that is blasted from cars that have the bass boosted and shakes the windows of the house and i can hear every word of those rap songs,like most have profanity and are glorifying criminal life.

Yet, those kids parents are ok with them listening to that?
Amen!

:tank:

Scorpions is one of greatest bands rock and Metallica are greatest bands thrash metal and Iron Maiden even do bonny hard rock songs but he is not the best band and hard rock band Judas Priest sounds frigging badly and for sure rock is relaxing to be said well !

Last edited:
So how many years ago did you have a cold day there. :up: Really,what’s thelowest you can ever recall it being?

A early December morning in the early 80's at HNL International Airport, rain was coming down sideways and the temp had dropped to 58 degrees... Wind was blowing in gale force gusts and it was chilly...
Coldest I have ever seen it here on Oahu...

I'm 43 years old.

I have BVD's older than that...

Forum List

Back