What's new
US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hi folks

blargo

Rookie
Reaction score
A little about me: I'm 25, live in the Pac Northwest, and very conservative. This doesn't make me popular with my neighbors, but I'd rather be disliked and maintain my integrity than sell out my ideals. I've lurked as a guest for around a year now, and want to start getting more involved in the lively discussion around here. That's about it for now, I'm sure I'll see you around! :cool:

saveliberty

Diamond Member
Reaction score
You lurked here for a year? I'm surprised the neighbors even know you. Your not a member of any group who's name ends in militia are you? Not that there's anything wrong with that...

freedombecki

Let's go swimmin'!
Reaction score
A little about me: I'm 25, live in the Pac Northwest, and very conservative. This doesn't make me popular with my neighbors, but I'd rather be disliked and maintain my integrity than sell out my ideals. I've lurked as a guest for around a year now, and want to start getting more involved in the lively discussion around here. That's about it for now, I'm sure I'll see you around! :cool:

Welcome to USMB, blargo.

percysunshine

Platinum Member
Reaction score

First, you must pass the 'gauntlet'.

What is the land air speed velocity of an unladen European swallow?

OP
blargo

blargo

Rookie
Reaction score

Is it laden with coconuts?

percysunshine

Platinum Member
Reaction score

Is it laden with coconuts?

Ummm...what is your favorite color?

MeBelle

MeBelle 4 Prez 2024
Staff member
Reaction score

Lumpy 1

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the fray..

Liberals are a constant source of amusement around here... better to laugh..

Wicked Jester

Libsmackin'chef
Reaction score
You lurked for a year up here?

Any unsolved peeping Tom cases in your neighborhood......'cause I think we may have the unidentified perpetrator in our midst.

Welcome......And show the lefty's no mercy. They are gluttons for punishment, and not very bright. As you'll see by their repeated attempts to nail JELLO to the wall.

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$280.00
Goal
$350.00

New Topics

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List