Hi folks

blargo

Rookie
Aug 19, 2011
A little about me: I'm 25, live in the Pac Northwest, and very conservative. This doesn't make me popular with my neighbors, but I'd rather be disliked and maintain my integrity than sell out my ideals. I've lurked as a guest for around a year now, and want to start getting more involved in the lively discussion around here. That's about it for now, I'm sure I'll see you around! :cool:

You lurked here for a year? I'm surprised the neighbors even know you. Your not a member of any group who's name ends in militia are you? Not that there's anything wrong with that...

A little about me: I'm 25, live in the Pac Northwest, and very conservative. This doesn't make me popular with my neighbors, but I'd rather be disliked and maintain my integrity than sell out my ideals. I've lurked as a guest for around a year now, and want to start getting more involved in the lively discussion around here. That's about it for now, I'm sure I'll see you around! :cool:

Welcome to USMB, blargo.

First, you must pass the 'gauntlet'.

What is the land air speed velocity of an unladen European swallow?

Is it laden with coconuts?

Is it laden with coconuts?

Ummm...what is your favorite color?

You lurked for a year up here?

Any unsolved peeping Tom cases in your neighborhood......'cause I think we may have the unidentified perpetrator in our midst.

Welcome......And show the lefty's no mercy. They are gluttons for punishment, and not very bright. As you'll see by their repeated attempts to nail JELLO to the wall.

Forum List

Back