Hey...the left wing is dreaming of assassinating another Republican President again...

No one's been named yet, but if he does get named, get back to me when he's the one instead of republicans trying to cram religious doctrine into our code of law

He is a radicl muslim who supports the racist group the nation of islam....he is a typical democrat...a racist through and through.....
Get back to me when he's the one, instead of republicans, trying to cram religious doctrine into our code of law

Is it possible that you are unaware of the fact that our code of law is based on religious doctrine???

Could you really be this stupid????

Government school grad, huh?
Our code of law protects us from the most savage aspects of religion. Still it's had to be amended in the past. Religious doctrine and our code of law used to call for slavery for example. Thankfully saner and more secular minds prevailed.
Instead your Democrats favor a religious savage who in his attempt to assassinate trump wouldn't be too specific. As a Muslim terrorist he'd take out a couple of adjacent city blocks in the process.

https://www.google.com/amp/www.nbcn...-enters-race-dnc-chair-strong-support-n683751
They're filth.

Remember when Bush was elected...and books and movies came out fantasizing about assassinating him....well...they're baaaaaaaack.........

Michelle Malkin: The Return of The Far Left's Assassination Fascination - The Truth About Guns

Michelle Malkin writes [via ammoland.com]: Alert the CDC: Left-wing America has been overcome by another contagious epidemic of assassination fascination. It’s time to declare a public health crisis.

In San Antonio last week, two high school students performed a sicko skit depicting the assassination of President-elect Donald Trump.

In Cleveland, unhinged 24-year-old Zachary Benson tweeted his “life goal is to assassinate Trump.” The hashtag #AssassinateTrump surfaced on Twitter, along with a flood of bloodthirsty death wishes.

Another #AssassinateTrump threat came from Atlanta public transit employee Aleama Philips, who tweeted, “I wish I had the balls to kill him myself,” illustrated with a photo of Trump dead and riddled with bullets. She was fired by the Metropolitan Atlanta Rapid Transit Authority last week.

In San Diego, the loony (and now former) CEO of cybersecurity firm PacketSled, Matt Harrigan, took to Facebook on election night to declare “I’m going to kill the president.” He further threatened that he was “getting a sniper rifle and perching myself where it counts. Find a bedroom in the White House that suits you, [expletive]. I’ll find you.”

In the music world, rapper Rick Ross vowed to “assassinate Trump like I’m (George) Zimmerman.”

Inevitably, the Kill Trump mania has spread overseas. French radio host Pablo Mira reportedly gloated: “Donald Trump and his victory have given a hope in the American people — the hope that he would be killed even before his inauguration.”

Where is your condemnation of these perverted incitements to violence, President Obama? Where are you, media concern trolls, to bemoan the anti-Trump culture of hatred and climate of intolerance?

AWOL, of course. The Blame Righty crowd that has falsely blamed random shootings and suicides on conservative talk radio, the tea party, right-wing blogs and Fox News is nowhere to be found when left-wing violent extremism rears its ugly head.
"Books and Movies".....name them.

Moron...

The Assassination of George W. Bush: A Love Story: Krandall Kraus: 9781430321354: Amazon.com: Books

The left’s hypocrisy: Remember ‘Death of a President,’ a movie about assassinating George W. Bush?
ONE book and ONE foreign movie......you said "books and movies"....name the rest.

No one's been named yet, but if he does get named, get back to me when he's the one instead of republicans trying to cram religious doctrine into our code of law

He is a radicl muslim who supports the racist group the nation of islam....he is a typical democrat...a racist through and through.....
Get back to me when he's the one, instead of republicans, trying to cram religious doctrine into our code of law

Is it possible that you are unaware of the fact that our code of law is based on religious doctrine???

Our code of law protects us from the most savage aspects of religion. Still it's had to be amended in the past. Religious doctrine and our code of law used to call for slavery for example. Thankfully saner and more secular minds prevailed.
Instead your Democrats favor a religious savage who in his attempt to assassinate trump wouldn't be too specific. As a Muslim terrorist he'd take out a couple of adjacent city blocks in the process.

https://www.google.com/amp/www.nbcn...-enters-race-dnc-chair-strong-support-n683751
He's a religious savage who wants to assassinate Trump? Stop being so silly. How about this, get back to me when he's the one, instead of republicans, trying to cram religious doctrine into our code of law.

Remember when Bush was elected...and books and movies came out fantasizing about assassinating him....well...they're baaaaaaaack.........

Michelle Malkin: The Return of The Far Left's Assassination Fascination - The Truth About Guns

Michelle Malkin writes [via ammoland.com]: Alert the CDC: Left-wing America has been overcome by another contagious epidemic of assassination fascination. It’s time to declare a public health crisis.

In San Antonio last week, two high school students performed a sicko skit depicting the assassination of President-elect Donald Trump.

In Cleveland, unhinged 24-year-old Zachary Benson tweeted his “life goal is to assassinate Trump.” The hashtag #AssassinateTrump surfaced on Twitter, along with a flood of bloodthirsty death wishes.

Another #AssassinateTrump threat came from Atlanta public transit employee Aleama Philips, who tweeted, “I wish I had the balls to kill him myself,” illustrated with a photo of Trump dead and riddled with bullets. She was fired by the Metropolitan Atlanta Rapid Transit Authority last week.

In San Diego, the loony (and now former) CEO of cybersecurity firm PacketSled, Matt Harrigan, took to Facebook on election night to declare “I’m going to kill the president.” He further threatened that he was “getting a sniper rifle and perching myself where it counts. Find a bedroom in the White House that suits you, [expletive]. I’ll find you.”

In the music world, rapper Rick Ross vowed to “assassinate Trump like I’m (George) Zimmerman.”

Inevitably, the Kill Trump mania has spread overseas. French radio host Pablo Mira reportedly gloated: “Donald Trump and his victory have given a hope in the American people — the hope that he would be killed even before his inauguration.”

Where is your condemnation of these perverted incitements to violence, President Obama? Where are you, media concern trolls, to bemoan the anti-Trump culture of hatred and climate of intolerance?

AWOL, of course. The Blame Righty crowd that has falsely blamed random shootings and suicides on conservative talk radio, the tea party, right-wing blogs and Fox News is nowhere to be found when left-wing violent extremism rears its ugly head.

Moron...

The Assassination of George W. Bush: A Love Story: Krandall Kraus: 9781430321354: Amazon.com: Books

The left’s hypocrisy: Remember ‘Death of a President,’ a movie about assassinating George W. Bush?
ONE book and ONE foreign movie......you said "books and movies"....name the rest.
And you wonder why nobody likes dikes.

So....you know the answer to my questions...all of those groups are openly and proudly racist........and obama is a racist, having sat in a racist church for 20 years...

You don't want to address my questions because it would force you to confront the truth...that the democrat party is the party of racism....

So you simply call me a racist.....

You are now offically a lame as left wing moron.......you can't debate...so you throw out the race card...
so you call everyone and their mother a racist, but your crying that i called you personally a racist? just precious

Nope...I called the democrat party the party of racism......people who pay little attention and vote democrat aren't racists...they just don't fucking pay close enough attention to the issues.....I used to be a democrat by the way.......then I learned the history and pracitices of the democrats and left them in a hurry....
wait you mean your one of those suckers who truly beleives nazi propganda? like you have actual doubts the holocaust happened?
Remember...it was the GOP cheering on Hitler and Mussolini and selling scrap iron to Japan before Pearl Harbor.

Time for a teachable moment:

"American progressives, for the most part, did not disavow fascism until the horrors of the Nazi Holocaust became manifest during World War II. After the war, those progressives who had praised Mussolini and Hitler in the 1920s and 1930s had no choice but to dissociate themselves from fascism.

“Accordingly,” writes Jonah Goldberg, “leftist intellectuals redefined fascism as 'right-wing' and projected their own sins onto conservatives, even as they continued to borrow heavily from fascist and pre-fascist thought.” This progressive campaign to recast fascism as the "right-wing" antithesis of communism was aided by Joseph Stalin,..."
Goldberg, Liberal Fascism

" Fascism did not acquire an evil name in Washington until Hitler became a menace to•the Soviet Union."
Manly, "The Twenty Year Revolution,"p. 48
It was not the progressives praising Hitler and Mussolini, it was the GOP...and their speeches praising them are on the record....there's a wonderful anthology of their Fascist praising speeches collected by Rex Stout.

He's a religious savage who wants to assassinate Trump? Stop being so silly. How about this, get back to me when he's the one, instead of republicans, trying to cram religious doctrine into our code of law.
Bruh.....You should get AIDS and die. I don't cater to reprobates.

so you call everyone and their mother a racist, but your crying that i called you personally a racist? just precious

Nope...I called the democrat party the party of racism......people who pay little attention and vote democrat aren't racists...they just don't fucking pay close enough attention to the issues.....I used to be a democrat by the way.......then I learned the history and pracitices of the democrats and left them in a hurry....
wait you mean your one of those suckers who truly beleives nazi propganda? like you have actual doubts the holocaust happened?
Remember...it was the GOP cheering on Hitler and Mussolini and selling scrap iron to Japan before Pearl Harbor.

"American progressives, for the most part, did not disavow fascism until the horrors of the Nazi Holocaust became manifest during World War II. After the war, those progressives who had praised Mussolini and Hitler in the 1920s and 1930s had no choice but to dissociate themselves from fascism.

“Accordingly,” writes Jonah Goldberg, “leftist intellectuals redefined fascism as 'right-wing' and projected their own sins onto conservatives, even as they continued to borrow heavily from fascist and pre-fascist thought.” This progressive campaign to recast fascism as the "right-wing" antithesis of communism was aided by Joseph Stalin,..."

" Fascism did not acquire an evil name in Washington until Hitler became a menace to•the Soviet Union."
It was not the progressives praising Hitler and Mussolini, it was the GOP...and their speeches praising them are on the record....there's a wonderful anthology of their Fascist praising speeches collected by Rex Stout.
"He's the TOPS, He's the Great Houdini, He's the Tops, He's Mussolini"

Moron...

And you wonder why nobody likes dikes.
The Dutch do.

There's a reason the GOP inserted an establishment religious nut into Trump's VP spot. They've got their fingers crossed too.
And the Democrats just put an even more hardcore religious nut in charge of the DNC.

Oh....? Enlightenment philosophers would love to hear from you on that on. Tell us how many of the Ten Commandments are codified in our law.....

Look up "The Illustrious Dunderheads". That's the problem with the Congressional Record.....people get recorded for posterity.

When Abraham Lincoln was assassinated, the GOP was "the left" and Liberal

Wrong. The democrats were the same as they always were...racist big statists.....

i haven't seen one, ive seen countless republicans saying they would revolt if hillary clinton won

There is news story after news story of the riots since the election of Trump and now calls for violence against Trump and his supporters....
did anybody takeover a wildlife refuge?

One group......wow......I have rioters in just about every major city.....all bitching about losing the election.....and now calling for the assssination of Trump......you have one isolated group......who were found innocent by the way........
so what you pansies are always bitching about something

Iraq war protestors,OWS BLM now these protests against trump im starting to think facsists dont beleive in the right to protest lol

No...we actually support the right to protest......we object to burning down neighborhoods and destroying the property of others, violently attacking those who disagree with you when you do it......that is the tiny difference between us and thugs like you.......
15202529_1289674191100560_5176767739019600326_n.jpg

I postulated on the chance that he would assassinate trump and, if so, he'd create a lot of collateral damage.
He's a black muslim which makes him an ideogical savage and he has lots of dem support to become DNC head.

Me...no......I am a conservative.....I thought the country would become a banana republic.....but armed revolution is a long way off.....

You have me mistaken for every left wing nut job here who calls for violence simply because they lost an election....as this post shows....
i haven't seen one, ive seen countless republicans saying they would revolt if hillary clinton won

There is news story after news story of the riots since the election of Trump and now calls for violence against Trump and his supporters....
did anybody takeover a wildlife refuge?
Did you ever find your brain? You need a proctologist to help you.
proctologist? that's a big word for you
You just call him lover.

One group......wow......I have rioters in just about every major city.....all bitching about losing the election.....and now calling for the assssination of Trump......you have one isolated group......who were found innocent by the way........
so what you pansies are always bitching about something

Iraq war protestors,OWS BLM now these protests against trump im starting to think facsists dont beleive in the right to protest lol

No...we actually support the right to protest......we object to burning down neighborhoods and destroying the property of others when you do it......that is the tiny difference between us and thugs like you.......
yeah like you racists give a shit if some black neighborhood in baltimore gets burned down, you would probably join in and help if you weren't so afraid to be around black people lol

We aren't racists....we don't care about race.....the left/democrats are obsessed with race.....everything you discuss is based on race...you use it as a shield and a sword, you hide behind racism to ignore your failures, you attack others as racists if they disagree with your dumb ideas....

the democrat party is the party of racism...the entire party is made up of core groups that are completely, proudly and openly racist.......

la raza
black lives matter
the Southern Poverty Law Center
the Congressional black caucus....

the leadership of the democrat party is also openly racist...obama sat in a racist church....for 20 years...and had jeremiah wright, the racist head of that church marry him and michelle and baptize their children.......

We care about human beings...you morons see only skin color....

We want all humans to be happy....you want people to only see skin color....
yeah yeah thats what all racists say.... you should join the KKK you'd make a great spokesman, you certainly have their propaganda memorized
Why would anyone join a democratic party like the kkk? Your proctologist/lover is a member probably.

Evil people use religion to justify all kinds of things. Thankfully, secular social liberals have won battle after battle in this country for hundreds of years to get us the freedoms we have today :thup:

"Evil people use religion to justify all kinds of things."

The typical bigotry from a Liberal.

BTW....
“52 of the 56 signers of the declaration and 50 to 52 of the 55 signers of the Constitution were orthodox Trinitarian Christians.” David Limbaugh

Believers in the Father, Son, and Holy Ghost, or, as they would be known today, “an extremist Fundementalist hate group.”
Coulter

So.....who taught you to hate America?
They were also smart enough to realize the need to protect people from religious tyranny :thup:

Thank you Founding Fathers :clap:

Of course that was not the case. What they did was guarantee freedom to practice one's religion.

It was not restricted until the Liberal FDR appointed a KKKer, Hugo Black, to the Supreme Courts.

Curious how much you don't know.
That must be why you're a Liberal, huh?
You are not free to practice your religion? What laws are preventing you? Hmm... there aren't any politicians trying to ban your religion or put you on a registry are there?

Ask those bakers, florists and photographers if they can practice their religions without losing their businesses....genius....

And, of course, the Fascists impose a gag order in spite of the first amendment.

No, Religious doctrine did not call for slavery...the democrats used religion to justify owning black people ........

islam calls for slavery....and the apparent leading candidate for the democrats is a muslim from the nation of islam branch of islam.....he is a racist....
Evil people use religion to justify all kinds of things. Thankfully, secular social liberals have won battle after battle in this country for hundreds of years to get us the freedoms we have today :thup:

"Evil people use religion to justify all kinds of things."

The typical bigotry from a Liberal.

BTW....
“52 of the 56 signers of the declaration and 50 to 52 of the 55 signers of the Constitution were orthodox Trinitarian Christians.” David Limbaugh

Believers in the Father, Son, and Holy Ghost, or, as they would be known today, “an extremist Fundementalist hate group.”
Coulter

So.....who taught you to hate America?
They were also smart enough to realize the need to protect people from religious tyranny :thup:

Thank you Founding Fathers :clap:

Of course that was not the case. What they did was guarantee freedom to practice one's religion.

It was not restricted until the Liberal FDR appointed a KKKer, Hugo Black, to the Supreme Courts.

Curious how much you don't know.
That must be why you're a Liberal, huh?
You are not free to practice your religion? What laws are preventing you? Hmm... there aren't any politicians trying to ban your religion or put you on a registry are there?

Of course not, you moron.

Under Democrat/Liberal LBJ, the law was passed that deprived pastors of their right of free speech.
What possible compelling government interest could this represent????

This is the position of the Fascists....er, Democrats:
The mandate compels religious groups to pay for birth control and drugs that may ... mandate that they give their employees free access to contraception, .

Not just a fool...you're an uneducated fool.

1. " The excesses of the European versions of fascism were mitigated by the specific history and culture of America, Jeffersonian individualism, heterogeneity of the population, but the central theme is still an all-encompassing state that centralizes power to perfect human nature by controlling every aspect of life., albeit at the loss of what had hitherfore been accepted as ‘inalienable human rights.’
Goldberg, "Liberal Fascism."

2. There are, of course, significant differences between fascism and Progressivism, but these are mainly attributable to the cultural differences between Europe and America- and between national cultures in general.

a. The Germans have a history of embracing authoritarian rule. As the German philosopher Hegel said, “The state says … you must obey …. The state has rights against the individual; its members have obligations, among them that of obeying without protest” (Ralf Dahrendorf, Society and Democracy in Germany).

3. The attitude of the FDR government can be seen in these words of A.B. “Happy” Chandler, a former Kentucky governor: “[A]ll of us owe the government; we owe it for everything we have—and that is the basis of obligation—and the government can take everything we have if the government needs it. . . . The government can assert its right to have all the taxes it needs for any purpose, either now or at any time in the future."Folsom and Folsom, "FDR Goes To War."

There are no substantive differences between the goals they have for society, between Nazism, Fascism, Communism, Liberalism, Progressivism, and Socialism.

Excellent.
But the unread, the government school grads, won't recognize the how popular Fascists and Fascism was to their elites....FDR, specifically.

And won't recognize the song.

Of this:
.... Mussolini praised the New Deal as “boldly . . . interventionist in the field of economics,” and Roosevelt complimented Mussolini for his “honest purpose of restoring Italy” and acknowledged that he kept “in fairly close touch with that admirable Italian gentleman.” Also, Hugh Johnson, head of the National Recovery Administration, was known to carry a copy of Raffaello Viglione’s pro-Mussolini book, The Corporate State, with him, presented a copy to Labor Secretary Frances Perkins, and, on retirement, paid tribute to the Italian dictator." Fascism: The Concise Encyclopedia of Economics | Library of Economics and Liberty

Forum List

Back