ALEX JONES, "Claiming he coordinated with the Trump White House on the events of January 6." "Put up $500k of his own money to make it happen."

Before Donald Trump's presidency, conspiracy theorist Alex Jones' Infowars was considered a fringe outlet in right-wing media circles; even former Fox News pundit Bill O'Reilly dismissed Jones as a buffoon. But the Trump White House treated Infowars like a serious news organization, and according to Free Speech TV.

Jones "is now claiming that he coordinated with the Trump White House on the events of January 6."

Free Speech TV, in a page for David Pakman's show, explains, "The Infowars host made the claim last week that he even put up $500,000 of his own money to make it happen. Jones said, 'The White House told me three days before: We're going to have you lead the march.' He went on to say that 30 minutes before the end of Trump's speech at the Rotunda, the Secret Service planned to take Jones out of the crowd to the spot where the march was supposed to begin. He went on to say, 'Trump will tell people: Go, and I'm going to meet you at the Capitol.' Jones' statements are basically a full-on admission about his involvement in the riots, although he can always hide behind saying he did not intend for the rally to get violent."

Pakman, however, stressed that Jones has a long history of lying.

This week on his show, Pakman explained, "Bear in mind: Alex Jones lies all the time. He may be lying here, but he may not be. And even if a fraction of this is true, it's a whole new level of insanity related to those riots…. If Alex Jones is to be believed, he got his marching orders from the Trump White House about the January 6 riots. But understand that if one iota of this is true, the White House helped coordinate the January 6 insurrection with extremist conspiracy theorists."
“There’s an invisible contract we all signed at birth,” it begins, introducing the idea (threadbare and moth-eaten these days) that citizens deserve to expect things from their government. Their own efforts and labor ought to form part of “a promise: Every hour we work means longer days of freedom and security." Ed Markey, 2020
Raw Story ....

LMAO @ the Stupid Shit you Leftist are so Gullible to believe.

I have linked other sources.. Why don't you read them?

Gee no threads applauding Joe's first trip abroad...only more tired orange man bad threads...you libs have emotional issues....guess your guy Joe the finger at the G7 even embarrassed you.....

Couldn't get past Raw Story .....

Post a video of Alex Jones saying this in his own words.

NOTHING Raw Story has EVER published was factual.
You have Raw Sewage and Alex Jones on the same side.....I'm now looking out my window to see if the SMOD is hurtling toward the Earth. :laughing0301:

Allow me to assist you--there is no video at this time..because it was taken down....but it's been viewed by everyone in the media....so believe or not, I guess. But he clearly said it.

Right-wing radio host Alex Jones is facing online calls for his arrest after social media users resurfaced the conspiracy theorist's nearly $500,000 donation to a January 6 rally that preceded the Capitol riot.
In a video posted from Washington D.C. on January 6, Jones said his media company paid to organize the pro-Trump rally that took place prior to the insurrection. He also claimed that the White House instructed him to lead the march to the Capitol.
"No one would book the Ellipse, no one would book the other areas. No one would pay for it. We went and paid for it," he said. "It cost close to half a million dollars."
Jones has previously faced calls for his arrest over his involvement in pushing Trump's baseless claim that widespread voter fraud caused his election defeat to President Joe Biden. In December, critics demanded the radio host be arrested for insisting that Biden would be removed from office "one way or the other."
On Saturday, the calls for Jones' arrest grew louder after a Twitter user resurfaced his donation to the event that led to the riot. "Alex Jones paid $500,000 to organize the insurrection on January 6th and he admits to getting his marching orders from Donald Trump. They literally sponsored a domestic terrorist attack on our nation's capital. Arrest them," tweeted user @davenewworld_2, alongside Jones' January 6 video.

Well..he just lost the Sandy Hook lawsuit..so he needs some bucks--but a lot of people are calling for his arrest.

Allow me to assist you--there is no video at this time..because it was taken down....but it's been viewed by everyone in the media....so believe or not, I guess. But he clearly said it.

Right-wing radio host Alex Jones is facing online calls for his arrest after social media users resurfaced the conspiracy theorist's nearly $500,000 donation to a January 6 rally that preceded the Capitol riot.
In a video posted from Washington D.C. on January 6, Jones said his media company paid to organize the pro-Trump rally that took place prior to the insurrection. He also claimed that the White House instructed him to lead the march to the Capitol.
"No one would book the Ellipse, no one would book the other areas. No one would pay for it. We went and paid for it," he said. "It cost close to half a million dollars."
Jones has previously faced calls for his arrest over his involvement in pushing Trump's baseless claim that widespread voter fraud caused his election defeat to President Joe Biden. In December, critics demanded the radio host be arrested for insisting that Biden would be removed from office "one way or the other."
On Saturday, the calls for Jones' arrest grew louder after a Twitter user resurfaced his donation to the event that led to the riot. "Alex Jones paid $500,000 to organize the insurrection on January 6th and he admits to getting his marching orders from Donald Trump. They literally sponsored a domestic terrorist attack on our nation's capital. Arrest them," tweeted user @davenewworld_2, alongside Jones' January 6 video.

Well..he just lost the Sandy Hook lawsuit..so he needs some bucks--but a lot of people are calling for his arrest.

It's Fake News.

And, no one cares what Alex Jones did or didn't do.

It's Fake News.

LOLOL.. Its not fake news. Alex Jones went to some trouble to say he invested $500K in the attack on the Capitol.

It's Fake News.

LOLOL.. Its not fake news. Alex Jones went to some trouble to say he invested $500K in the attack on the Capitol.
And suddenly a fucking loony conspiracy whack, who got his ass kicked for saying that Sandy Hook was a hoax, and spread another goofy claim that all the 2020 ballots were watermarked, has the credibility of Edward R. Murrow.

Man, you moonbats are the funniest inadvertent comics on the planet. :auiqs.jpg:

It's Fake News.

And suddenly a fucking loony conspiracy whack, who got his ass kicked for saying the Sandy Hook was a hoax, has the credibility of Edward R. Murrow.

Man, you moonbats are the funniest inadvertent comics on the planet. :auiqs.jpg:

LOLOL.. Alex Jones is a liar and he diid claim tht he was in touch with Trump and he invested $500 K in the Jan 6th attack.

Is Trump suing him yet?

LOLOL.. Alex Jones is a liar and he diid claim tht he was in touch with Trump and he invested $500 K in the Jan 6th attack.

Is Trump suing him yet?
Why would Trump sue for something that didn't happen?

You psycho Leftist are so are so gullible for the Fake News MSM.

You have Raw Sewage and Alex Jones on the same side.....I'm now looking out my window to see if the SMOD is hurtling toward the Earth. :laughing0301:

Is Trump suing him yet?
Why would Trump sue for something that didn't happen?

You psycho Leftist are so are so gullible for the Fake News MSM.

Then you should be able to post a legitimate source to prove he actually said that.

And, Alex Jones is a conspiracy theorist anyway.

No one takes him seriously ..... except for gullible fools like yourself.

And that disproves what I just said in what way, Dudley?

Then you should be able to post a legitimate source to prove he actually said that.

And, Alex Jones is a conspiracy theorist anyway.

No one takes him seriously ..... except for gullible fools like yourself.

Trump likes Alex Jones.

Forum List

Back