Hey Rightwingers: why should I believe Trump even has a basic understanding of the following issues:

Lefties don't have to believe anything that doesn't fit into their small minds but they have to accept the fact that Trump won the election.

Hey Rightwingers: why should I believe Trump even has a basic understanding of the following issues:

Hey little billy: Why should anyone care what you believe?

Why should anyone pay attention to you? Normal people know you'll just keep complaining and whining no matter what we say. Since you're no longer in a position to do harm to the country, there's no point in paying attention to you. You're just not worth the trouble.

1) Foreign policy; specifically the complex nature of the Middle East

2) Economics (not the same as business although the argument could easily be made he doesn't understand business either)

3) How the US government even works

4) Immigration. Him coming up with the mentally lazy solution of deporting all illegals says nothing about his knowledge of statistics or the current law of it in this country.

Now keep in mind that regardless of what you think of the character of Obama or Hillary, nothing changes the fact that their education backgrounds are in law and public policy. That gives us evidence of their knowledge of these subjects.
At this point, what difference does it make?

See, that's what's pathetic about you voting for Trump. Your only justification for his election is because of Hillary. You aren't even examining Trump and it's dumb.
I'm 15, I voted for nobody.

There are no positives about Trump other than the fact that he's not a massively corrupt policy and pardon-selling Establishment shill who compromised classified information out of either sheer stupidity or carelessness. Hillary is even worse than a candidate with no positives.

15?
You haven't even finished your formal education. Your opinion is not informed by any real world experience but rather by dubious internet narratives.

Treat the OP as a class assignment. Do your homework and give an informed answer with sources.Your answers so far would not warrant a passing grade.
And yet I'm more informed than you. Does your age give you the comfort you need when realizing a 15 year old is better informed, better educated, and more mature than you?

Maybe you should read the thread instead of making an uneducated assumption based on reading... pretty much none of it. Well, that and the fact that you're just upset I'm not riding Hillary's coattails like an establishment-worshipping peeon and disregarding all evidence that she's the least fit candidate in recent history, like you.

I'd tell you to base your opinion of me on my posts rather than my age, but you'll remain short-sighted and ignorant, regardless of what I say.
And yet I'm more informed than you.
Hardly.
You're but yet another fool who cannot distinguish between fact and fiction. In your case it's understandable as your age has not yet afforded you the experience to discern the difference.

My opinion of you, as with any poster, can only be based on the content of your posts.
View must be nice from that glass house of yours. The fact that the Establishment has decided, and still decides, what you have determined to be fact only shows that you lack self-awareness.
Pumpkin, you're young so I'll you this now: facts have a liberal bias. As you grow older, you'll figure that out. I sure didn't at 16.

2) Economics (not the same as business although the argument could easily be made he doesn't understand business either)

4) Immigration. Him coming up with the mentally lazy solution of deporting all illegals says nothing about his knowledge of statistics or the current law of it in this country.

Now keep in mind that regardless of what you think of the character of Obama or Hillary, nothing changes the fact that their education backgrounds are in law and public policy. That gives us evidence of their knowledge of these subjects.
Because everyone should be on guard when the shit hits the fan. ANYONE in the political field would be a better choice than Trump.

Because everyone should be on guard when the shit hits the fan. ANYONE in the political field would be a better choice than Trump.
You're a LW Establ Spazztard

You're a LW Establ Spazztard
And yet you can't explain why I am wrong.

See, that's what's pathetic about you voting for Trump. Your only justification for his election is because of Hillary. You aren't even examining Trump and it's dumb.

There are no positives about Trump other than the fact that he's not a massively corrupt policy and pardon-selling Establishment shill who compromised classified information out of either sheer stupidity or carelessness. Hillary is even worse than a candidate with no positives.

15?
You haven't even finished your formal education. Your opinion is not informed by any real world experience but rather by dubious internet narratives.

Treat the OP as a class assignment. Do your homework and give an informed answer with sources.Your answers so far would not warrant a passing grade.
And yet I'm more informed than you. Does your age give you the comfort you need when realizing a 15 year old is better informed, better educated, and more mature than you?

Maybe you should read the thread instead of making an uneducated assumption based on reading... pretty much none of it. Well, that and the fact that you're just upset I'm not riding Hillary's coattails like an establishment-worshipping peeon and disregarding all evidence that she's the least fit candidate in recent history, like you.

I'd tell you to base your opinion of me on my posts rather than my age, but you'll remain short-sighted and ignorant, regardless of what I say.
Hardly.
You're but yet another fool who cannot distinguish between fact and fiction. In your case it's understandable as your age has not yet afforded you the experience to discern the difference.

My opinion of you, as with any poster, can only be based on the content of your posts.
View must be nice from that glass house of yours. The fact that the Establishment has decided, and still decides, what you have determined to be fact only shows that you lack self-awareness.

The simple fact that you believe the idea that "the establishment" or MSM is lying about the world and the that you feel you are enlightened by believing the opposing nonsense, tells me all I need to know about you.

15?

Hardly.

The simple fact that you believe the idea that "the establishment" or MSM is lying about the world and the that you feel you are enlightened by believing the opposing nonsense, tells me all I need to know about you.
You literally just admitted to following sheep and believing the DNC's propaganda.

15?

Hardly.

You literally just admitted to following sheep and believing the DNC's propaganda.

Not in any way. Just further evidence of your warped perceptions. You know, that really sucks for you starting life from such a damaged place.

Hardly.

Not in any way. Just further evidence of your warped perceptions. You know, that really sucks for you starting life from such a damaged place.
You did, the media are the DNC's propaganda arms, revealed through the leaked emails, the Establishment tells you what to believe, and you do so without question. Sucks for you ending life in such an ignorant place. Tell me, is it bliss?

Nothing personal, but who cares what you believe?! Trump is the new President.

Hardly.

You did, the media are the DNC's propaganda arms, revealed through the leaked emails, the Establishment tells you what to believe, and you do so without question. Sucks for you ending life in such an ignorant place. Tell me, is it bliss?

To clueless to even understand why you're clueless.

1. Like the last two presidents did any better ?
2. Again, the last guy diddnt do any better here either.
3. Hmm, could be wrong but our last president seemed to also have an issue here to. Remember "we gotta pass it before we know whats in it" and other stupidity yall bought?
4. Dont see how enforcing the current law is mentally lazy. Thats about the stupidest shit i have heard so far.

1. He is smart enough to realize the Cold War is over, and that fucking with RUssia is a bad idea.

2. The recent WTO airbus ruling proved him right on trade and all his critics on both sides of the issue wrong.

3. See Ivy League Graduate, and a successful career in three highly competitive fields.

4. Deporting illegals is the law. You don't want to see it because illegals help the demographic shift that is changing America into a Third World SHithole where your politics will be more popular.

To clueless to even understand why you're clueless.
... He says, unironically, as he uses the wrong form of the word "Too". I think you've put your ignorance on display better than I can. Good job.

Hey little billy: Why should anyone care what you believe?

Why should anyone pay attention to you? Normal people know you'll just keep complaining and whining no matter what we say. Since you're no longer in a position to do harm to the country, there's no point in paying attention to you. You're just not worth the trouble.
Prevent-Defense Prevents Victory

On the contrary, now's the chance to skewer the Hillalosers instead of letting them go. Don't let up on them until they are worse off than they would have been 60 years ago, when every item of their agenda would have been considered lunatic fringe.

Forum List

Back