What's new
US Message Board 🦅 Political Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bull Ring Hey @Penelope...Did You See the CDC Statement?

Status
Not open for further replies.

SweetSue92

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hey Penelope read your quote in my signature again. You realize the CDC recognizes no difference now between vaxxed and unvaxxed, yes? You realize they admit they made big mistakes, yes?

So. Does the statement still stand in my signature, or do you redact it and apologize to forum unvaxxed folks who you wished to "die at home"? Let me know. I'll change my signature if you redact and apologize.

McRib

Diamond Member
Reaction score
You conservatives are so easily triggered, just like the Orange Ape.

OP
SweetSue92

SweetSue92

Diamond Member
Reaction score

This is the Bull Ring, you realize. Not open to commentary. Please delete.

johngaltshrugged

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Calling out a progbot moderator that actually stated she wished anyone not dumb enough to take the clot shots would die & not even get into the hospitals isn't "triggered", it's just asking a lefty to acknowledge completely wrong she was.

Sounds like you got triggered by someone pointing out the dempanic was the scam on easily fooled & manipulated sheeple we told you it was

candycorn

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Calling out a progbot moderator that actually stated she wished anyone not dumb enough to take the clot shots would die & not even get into the hospitals isn't "triggered", it's just asking a lefty to acknowledge completely wrong she was.

Sounds like you got triggered by someone pointing out the dempanic was the scam on easily fooled & manipulated sheeple we told you it was
Gee, and your blob declared a national emergency. I guess he was fooled and manipulated?

LOL...I just love rubbing your nose in your own shit. That is how you train a dog.

Darkwind

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Says someone who spent four years triggered by Donald Trump being President and 2 years after he left the office.

strollingbones

Diamond Member
Reaction score
treason should trigger us all.....

strollingbones

Diamond Member
Reaction score
? how would she redact? and odds are she wont answer...she made a comment on a thread of mine and i ask her what she was saying...no reply and i even @ ed her

DukeU

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Gee, and your blob declared a national emergency

Gee, I thought Trump didn't do anything to curb the dem-panic. SMH

You guys need to huddle more often to make sure you're on the same page, your stories change daily.

jbrownson0831

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hey Penelope read your quote in my signature again. You realize the CDC recognizes no difference now between vaxxed and unvaxxed, yes? You realize they admit they made big mistakes, yes?

So. Does the statement still stand in my signature, or do you redact it and apologize to forum unvaxxed folks who you wished to "die at home"? Let me know. I'll change my signature if you redact and apologize.
Crickets......

Pete7469

Platinum Member
Reaction score
backout.gif

Pete7469

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Nah.... F*** it I have to comment.

Pinheadlope is the sort of sociopath that dumps Zyklon-B down a chute because Der Fuhrer says so. It's a mindless, soulless zealot. It can't be reasoned with. It can't be debated, it seeks one thing and one thing only.... the promotion of it's own ignorance. It's a virus.

OP
SweetSue92

SweetSue92

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Nah.... F*** it I have to comment.

Pinheadlope is the sort of sociopath that dumps Zyklon-B down a chute because Der Fuhrer says so. It's a mindless, soulless zealot. It can't be reasoned with. It can't be debated, it seeks one thing and one thing only.... the promotion of it's own ignorance. It's a virus.

Fair enough. It's been most of the day and no answer from Penelope just as I expected.

OP
SweetSue92

SweetSue92

Diamond Member
Reaction score
? how would she redact? and odds are she wont answer...she made a comment on a thread of mine and i ask her what she was saying...no reply and i even @ ed her

Redacting would be saying the information she stated or at least implied--that the unvaccinated would be clogging up the hospitals so we should "die at home" was at least inaccurate.

But Penny can never be wrong.

johngaltshrugged

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Gee, and your blob declared a national emergency. I guess he was fooled and manipulated?

LOL...I just love rubbing your nose in your own shit. That is how you train a dog.
He was wrong to go along with the UNiparty dempanic.

Please tell me more about your clot shots ya proggy lapdog.
They fed you bowls of shit & you still ask for more.

I imagine you have a lot of practice rubbing your pagina & any poor drunk dude you can corner in a safe space

OP
SweetSue92

SweetSue92

Diamond Member
Reaction score

Hey Penelope here's a hospital system in Michigan. Look at the folks in the ICU and on vents. Most of them are vaccinated and/or vaccinated AND boosted. What was that you were saying about the unvaccinated "dying at home?"

Cat got your tongue?

1660909766054.png

strollingbones

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Our local hospital is full

Status
Not open for further replies.

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$55.00
Goal