Bull Ring Hey @Penelope...Did You See the CDC Statement?

Status
Not open for further replies.

SweetSue92

Diamond Member
Jul 18, 2018
USA
Hey Penelope read your quote in my signature again. You realize the CDC recognizes no difference now between vaxxed and unvaxxed, yes? You realize they admit they made big mistakes, yes?

So. Does the statement still stand in my signature, or do you redact it and apologize to forum unvaxxed folks who you wished to "die at home"? Let me know. I'll change my signature if you redact and apologize.

You conservatives are so easily triggered, just like the Orange Ape.
Calling out a progbot moderator that actually stated she wished anyone not dumb enough to take the clot shots would die & not even get into the hospitals isn't "triggered", it's just asking a lefty to acknowledge completely wrong she was.

Sounds like you got triggered by someone pointing out the dempanic was the scam on easily fooled & manipulated sheeple we told you it was

Calling out a progbot moderator that actually stated she wished anyone not dumb enough to take the clot shots would die & not even get into the hospitals isn't "triggered", it's just asking a lefty to acknowledge completely wrong she was.

Sounds like you got triggered by someone pointing out the dempanic was the scam on easily fooled & manipulated sheeple we told you it was
Gee, and your blob declared a national emergency. I guess he was fooled and manipulated?

LOL...I just love rubbing your nose in your own shit. That is how you train a dog.

? how would she redact? and odds are she wont answer...she made a comment on a thread of mine and i ask her what she was saying...no reply and i even @ ed her

Hey Penelope read your quote in my signature again. You realize the CDC recognizes no difference now between vaxxed and unvaxxed, yes? You realize they admit they made big mistakes, yes?

So. Does the statement still stand in my signature, or do you redact it and apologize to forum unvaxxed folks who you wished to "die at home"? Let me know. I'll change my signature if you redact and apologize.
Crickets......

backout.gif

Nah.... F*** it I have to comment.

Pinheadlope is the sort of sociopath that dumps Zyklon-B down a chute because Der Fuhrer says so. It's a mindless, soulless zealot. It can't be reasoned with. It can't be debated, it seeks one thing and one thing only.... the promotion of it's own ignorance. It's a virus.

Nah.... F*** it I have to comment.

Pinheadlope is the sort of sociopath that dumps Zyklon-B down a chute because Der Fuhrer says so. It's a mindless, soulless zealot. It can't be reasoned with. It can't be debated, it seeks one thing and one thing only.... the promotion of it's own ignorance. It's a virus.

Fair enough. It's been most of the day and no answer from Penelope just as I expected.

? how would she redact? and odds are she wont answer...she made a comment on a thread of mine and i ask her what she was saying...no reply and i even @ ed her

Redacting would be saying the information she stated or at least implied--that the unvaccinated would be clogging up the hospitals so we should "die at home" was at least inaccurate.

But Penny can never be wrong.

Gee, and your blob declared a national emergency. I guess he was fooled and manipulated?

LOL...I just love rubbing your nose in your own shit. That is how you train a dog.
He was wrong to go along with the UNiparty dempanic.

Please tell me more about your clot shots ya proggy lapdog.
They fed you bowls of shit & you still ask for more.

I imagine you have a lot of practice rubbing your pagina & any poor drunk dude you can corner in a safe space

Hey Penelope here's a hospital system in Michigan. Look at the folks in the ICU and on vents. Most of them are vaccinated and/or vaccinated AND boosted. What was that you were saying about the unvaccinated "dying at home?"

Cat got your tongue?

1660909766054.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back