Hey Mitch !! How about a 'Red State Bailout' now !!

Obama2020

Silver Member
Jul 28, 2018
Don't you love it when the coin flips and the putrid hypocrisy reeks out for all to puke on it? :puke:

McConnell says giving aid to states to help ease the pain from the pandemic would be a 'blue state bailout.' But most states were doing the right thing before the coronavirus hit.

You need that kind of nauseating and divisive demagogy during a 'global' pandemic? ... really? I can't just blame this guy. Who the hell puts guys like this in power positions ? Can you really sustain a 'United' States of America with that kind of discourse ?

With Kentucky, Florida and Texas starting to spike up in a major way with cases, 'Blue' states will be holding their noses helping out 'Red' states until they get hopefully rid of pathetic 'Mitch' types that managed to infiltrate the political system pushing their judgmental, retrograde and intolerant agendas.

Don't you love it when the coin flips and the putrid hypocrisy reeks out for all to puke on it? :puke:

McConnell says giving aid to states to help ease the pain from the pandemic would be a 'blue state bailout.' But most states were doing the right thing before the coronavirus hit.

You need that kind of nauseating and divisive demagogy during a 'global' pandemic? ... really? I can't just blame this guy. Who the hell puts guys like this in power positions ? Can you really sustain a 'United' States of America with that kind of discourse ?

With Kentucky, Florida and Texas starting to spike up in a major way with cases, 'Blue' states will be holding their noses helping out 'Red' states until they get hopefully rid of pathetic 'Mitch' types that managed to infiltrate the political system pushing their judgmental, retrograde and intolerant agendas.

The OP can go out and just find a fucking job, and if the OP happens to die from the democrat party/CCP bio-attack virus, well that will be sad, but life will continue on without them... :wink:

Looks like I triggered some fine 'Red' necks lol
Nope...you just made a fool of yourself again...."lol"?
Why can't you enjoy your Schwinn beer and leave politics alone ;) You have no opinion except for some Russian brainwashing propaganda.

How ironic to find rednecks affiliating with master 'Putin' through Russia-sympathizer Trump. The irony has been ironed out by now but then again... you always have those late bloomers ;)

Ultimate late bloomer: it took 145,000 deaths and 4.2 million reported infections of Covid-19 before Trump wore and condoned the wearing of masks.

I don't trigger anything but my .45 ACP pistol, or Colt carbine, this is a simple exercise in personal responsibility, take care of yourself, and stop looking to everyone else to be responsible for you, if thats to difficult for you then you should know that Liberia is thataway slick... :wink:

Helping Trump voters is good politics.....let the blue cities burn....

That's not even close to politics. That's barely some neanderthal logic at best.. and not worth the efforts of the founding fathers back in 1776.
Just take the first flight to Moscow and meet your maker..... please !
They deserve you

Last edited:
I don't trigger anything but my .45 ACP pistol, or Colt carbine, this is a simple exercise in personal responsibility, take care of yourself, and stop looking to everyone else to be responsible for you, if thats to difficult for you then you should know that Liberia is thataway slick... :wink:

I don't need no ACP .45 pistol to prove my manhood slick. Just build a business. Cash is king around here. ?!?! what are you shooting these days ? beer cans ?

I don't need no ACP .45 pistol to prove my manhood slick. Just build a business. Cash is king around here. ?!?! what are you shooting these days ? beer cans ?
What, hustling crack rock on the corner? Cash is king, then why the need for the handouts??? Stop whining and get back to work, or just get the fuck out, regardless of choice, shut the fucking trap up! :fu:

Helping Trump voters is good politics.....let the blue cities burn....

That's not even close to politics. That's barely some neanderthal logic at best.. and not worth the efforts of the founding fathers back in 1776.
Just take the first flight to Moscow and meet your maker..... please !
They deserve you
You man not be self aware enough to realize that invoking Russia as a defense for every argument makes you look really stupid.

Give it a rest.

What, hustling crack rock on the corner? Cash is king, then why the need for the handouts??? Stop whining and get back to work, or just get the fuck out, regardless of choice, shut the fucking trap up! :fu:
Yeah right lol. Shut my fucking trap up! That's what your favorite dictator would like me to do. Heil !

Listen up you mindless Brownshirt... most of the handouts are for the poorest states. If you could read you'd find out that the GOP just cut 400$ of the measly 600$ weekly allowance out of the 1 trillion $ budget. You might not need the handout but these poor folks in Mississippi sure need it.

You man not be self aware enough to realize that invoking Russia as a defense for every argument makes you look really stupid.
Give it a rest.

Hi Grampa, I was trying to avoid "Godwin's law" .... but now I'm tempted to cross the line.

Listen up you mindless Brownshirt... most of the handouts are for the poorest states. If you could read you'd find out that the GOP just cut 400$ of the measly 600$ weekly allowance out of the 1 trillion $ budget. You might not need the handout but these poor folks in Mississippi sure need it.

Are you running for village idiot? The unemployed were being paid more to remain unemployed than going back to work. Would you work for $500 a week if Sam were paying you $600 a week not to work? Businesses that took forgivable loans will have to pay them back if their employees don't return. The Pelousy rats got that in the package and will try to keep it that way to thwart Trump's recovery.....scumbags.

Are you running for village idiot? The unemployed were being paid more to remain unemployed than going back to work. Would you work for $500 a week if Sam were paying you $600 a week not to work? Businesses that took forgivable loans will have to pay them back if their employees don't return. The Pelousy rats got that in the package and will try to keep it that way to thwart Trump's recovery.....scumbags.
LMAO
Ok so I'll presume you were alive during the 1914-1918 pandemic ? You obviously know what to do then.
Any economics major knows that the money is recycled into local businesses. Take the money out of the system and.... guess what ? Anarchy until there's a viable vaccine
It's not about a 'Trump' recovery, it's about keeping the lid on chaos.

Afri cans.

Forum List

Back