Another Reason not to vote Democrat

How low can one go.

New Party 2020....in all our major cities.

That's OK, Azog, I'm already about 200 reasons past the point I need not to ever EVER Fucking EVER vote Democrat.

Amen to that. After 3 more months of liberal abuse of these cities, nobody else will want to vote Democrat either.

How low can one go.

I'm sorry did the vandals leave cards with their party affiliation listed on them? Or spray paint the word Democrat on the memorials? Or even leave a letter D...something? Anything? No?
Then there's a 50/50 chance this was done by people looking to stir up trouble and cause division. Sounds like something right wingers would stoop to.

How low can one go.

I'm sorry did the vandals leave cards with their party affiliation listed on them? Or spray paint the word Democrat on the memorials? Or even leave a letter D...something? Anything? No?
Then there's a 50/50 chance this was done by people looking to stir up trouble and cause division. Sounds like something right wingers would stoop to.

No, that's an american taliban type of thing to do. You stalinists want to tear everything down.

How low can one go.

50/50? If you had to bet your life. How would you lean on this one? And it happened under the watch of their idiot Leftist mayor.

Forum List

Back