HE'S ALIVE!!!! :D

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
Oh my gosh, the guy I just posted about earlier who messaged me and said that he was going to hang himself actually got back to me and told me that he didn't actually do it yet, because he has people that's he talking to currently talking him out of it thank God!!! :D I wish he would have got back to me earlier though, I've been trying to get ahold of him all day just in case there was that hope that he was still alive and he is!! Everybody please pray that he gets the help he needs. :eusa_pray:

Whatever you do, do not tell him to hang around. Sorry, just a bit of gallows humor.

It's alright, just thank God he's okay, I was seriously worried about it when my other friend told me she was chatting with him last night and he said he was going to do it and she told me that he actually did. Maybe she just believed he did though, but who cares,.. he needs prayers BIG time!! :eusa_pray:

FJB
He needs to get on some meds
They saved my life in the early 2000s

I am still hanging around
That was my situation in 2010. I'd already bought a length of rope and picked out a bridge overpass to jump from. I changed my mind at the last minute and sought some help. It wasn't an easy process, either. The bottom line is I got on some anti-depressants and within a couple of weeks, I was out of danger and beginning to recover some hope in life.

Oh my gosh, the guy I just posted about earlier who messaged me and said that he was going to hang himself actually got back to me and told me that he didn't actually do it yet, because he has people that's he talking to currently talking him out of it thank God!!! :D I wish he would have got back to me earlier though, I've been trying to get ahold of him all day just in case there was that hope that he was still alive and he is!! Everybody please pray that he gets the help he needs. :eusa_pray:
Was it bear213 or whatever his username?

Everybody please pray that he gets the help he needs. :eusa_pray:
1645097498017.png
1645097504600.png
1645097501806.png
~S~
1645097510591.png
1645097513185.png
1645097515436.png

fncceo my sister messaged my cousin before she killed herself but he didn't take it seriously. I am sure it's rare like you said but since you can't know 100% I never ignore someone saying it now. But it could just be it triggers me since in my family we actually have had 3 suicides 2 aunts and my sister.

Robin Williams should have taught you that a guy who really wants to kill himself will find a way. The phonies, however, will whine until you can't stand them anymore.

I'll pray for him. My sister killed herself and you never get over the loss and devastation.

Btw, let me explain why I loved this comment, first of all my condolences to your sister,.. second of all I was loving the part where you said that the pain never really goes away. It does get easier, but you'll never actually get over it. Hugs! :smiliehug:

Was it bear213 or whatever his username?

No.

People who message other people about an incipient suicide rarely actually commit suicide.

They are seeking attention.

Yeah, I thought about this, but my family member I spoke of messaged me and talked to me on the phone about it all the time before they OD'd,.. but they were SUCH an attention seeker and liar that nobody really took them seriously unfortunately. :(

Much like those asking for prayers for them.

Excuse me? I could see it like that if I was asking for prayers for myself (even though I still wouldn't see anything wrong with it) but that's really sick and disrespectful to me and to all of the members who lost somebody on here to suicide, or are afraid of losing somebody to suicide. Grow the fuck up!! :rolleyes:

I'm just wondering why you didn't call the cops or 911 and say that your friend was threatening suicide.

• Thanks
Reactions: cnm
I'm just wondering why you didn't call the cops or 911 and say that your friend was threatening suicide.

Because I was told that this happened the other night when I wasn't around and my other friend was talking to him. I wasn't involved so they should have been the ones to do something about it. And now luckily he has other people he's talking to besides me getting him through it.

Besides, when somebody you love and care about is threatening suicide, you're not always thinking rationally, you just are thinking about saying and doing everything you can to get them to stop so it's not completely her fault either.

Forum List

Back