HE'S ALIVE!!!! :D

Because I was told that this happened the other night when I wasn't around and my other friend was talking to him. I wasn't involved so they should have been the ones to do something about it. And now luckily he has other people he's talking to besides me getting him through it.
Got it

Thanks

Yeah, and a lot of times when you do get a chance to call the police first, they are generally too late unfortunately. :(

whitehall I am glad for phonies they lived, I wish that had been the case in my family but it wasn't. It's the worst thing to have to live with in the family when it happens.
People who commit suicide are selfish bastards who don't care about anything but their own petty problems. Sometimes it's drugs and sometimes they are just plain crazy.

whitehall My sister had a really terrible terrible thing happen she was raped when she was 10 years old, it was the single father of a kid she babysat and then our dad he was an alcoholic and he used to get violent one time beat her so bad her eyes were swollen shut.

We had a hard life and she just couldn't heal. I was angry at first then sad and hurt and devastated, I felt all alone left here to deal with the stuff that happened. But I LOVE my sister and pray for her every day and I miss her soooo much. It's real hard for me because even though we would sometimes fight we also at times were best friends. I feel bad I wasn'tthere for her and it changed me as a person and I am much more careful with my loved ones and sensitive to them.

whitehall My sister had a really terrible terrible thing happen she was raped when she was 10 years old, it was the single father of a kid she babysat and then our dad he was an alcoholic and he used to get violent one time beat her so bad her eyes were swollen shut.

We had a hard life and she just couldn't heal. I was angry at first then sad and hurt and devastated, I felt all alone left here to deal with the stuff that happened. But I LOVE my sister and pray for her every day and I miss her soooo much. It's real hard for me because even though we would sometimes fight we also at times were best friends. I feel bad I wasn'tthere for her and it changed me as a person and I am much more careful with my loved ones and sensitive to them.
You weren't there for her because nobody could be there for her. Her suicide was a selfish attempt to hold you responsible for her problems and the sooner you let it go the better off you will be.

whitehall I don't think so I think she needed mental health help and none of got it for her. These are my feelings of actually losing someone to it who I love very much. I am not sure why you have your perspective which of course you are entitled to but I don't agree with it and situations that cause it are relative IMO.

Since it is painful for me and you have shared with me twice you think it's selfish I am acknowledging your point of view and opinion. But now I just want to move on because it's pretty sensitive and emotional for me and I acknowledge that too.

Thanks.

Oh my gosh, the guy I just posted about earlier who messaged me and said that he was going to hang himself actually got back to me and told me that he didn't actually do it yet, because he has people that's he talking to currently talking him out of it thank God!!! :D I wish he would have got back to me earlier though, I've been trying to get ahold of him all day just in case there was that hope that he was still alive and he is!! Everybody please pray that he gets the help he needs. :eusa_pray:
Thank you -- your support may have played an important role in saving his life.

Forum List

Back